TM800-iQ-2011-06-24

Mine dosent do it digi, so im just wondering am I doing somthing wrong when I flash it.

I do a full reset this morning on this new image, and on the reboot the wizard came up.

Cant see much obvious difference, but did watch a 3d film on 19.2 last night, which was great quality with no sound drops or anything so thats all good

Need to test abit further before I can make a final conclusion

Ive just done a full factory reset on 15/6/11 and all it did was restart
no wizard just last channel I was on came back on

on the latest image, i did a full factory reset, entered the pin # and after restarting, it went through the wizard?

yeah I have to enter a pin :)
but no wizard, just restarts and everything as normal before I factory reset

yeah I have to enter a pin :)
but no wizard, just restarts and everything as normal before I factory reset

thats strange just done it again entered 0000 reboot and wizard comes up - also restores some files

as a few of us have been saying for months seems some boxes act differently to others

I find that after initial flashing and factory reset it goes back to wizard.But after downloading my own bouquets ,DD's ppanel and epg etc factory reset only restarts enigma.Is anyone who has
loaded anything after initial setup able to do a full factory reset?

ah thats interesting then :)

so I take it rickie hasn't got the DDppanel installed ?

I have all of the stuff on as mentioned below will reflash and without loading anything try factory reset see do i get wizard this time.

I find that after initial flashing and factory reset it goes back to wizard.But after downloading my own bouquets ,DD's ppanel and epg etc factory reset only restarts enigma.Is anyone who has
loaded anything after initial setup able to do a full factory reset?

Got some time this arvo ill have a play and try to find out when factory reset changes from going to wizard and to just restarting enigma.

i think it may be the cleaner that causes this, possibly removing a restore file

i think it may be the cleaner that causes this, possibly removing a restore file

Yo am da man DD spot on , tried all the other addons and downloads and factory reset works until i ran the cleaner.I did notice that once i had downloaded your panel that it wasnt
removed after resetting.Just reflashing and will see how i get on without using the cleaner.

Is there a write up for this release anywhere.

Theres not yet m8, but one will turn up eventually, another image may arrive first though lol.

with the factory reset issue after running the cleaner, i think i know what this is. ill run a few tests here, one of which will be modifying the cleaner then resetting both before and after running it.

i know how the restore works, i also know how the cleaner works, but i think that as i pre install stuff before compiling the image, that even with the cleaner modified, running it may alter the outcome after running the wizard, all of the DW modifications (or at least the majority of them) will be gone

ill know more after testing some stuff :)

have you followed Digis guide on formatting ?

write up added to first post

1. Fixed Hang-up Issue (201106-vhannibal Channel List has the wrong information.)

2. TP List Update (Satellite.xml Update_220611)

Back