TM800-iQ-2011-06-24

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
just uploading to

Technomate software online

its not completley uploaded untill it says 48Mb, so any downloads will be corrupt if you try straight away

1. Fixed Hang-up Issue (201106-vhannibal Channel List has the wrong information.)

2. TP List Update (Satellite.xml Update_220611)

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody notice any major fixes ?

Hi Rat, mayby I am not experienced enough to notice but i cant see one little difference.

Whats the point in uploading stuff without a changelog, I will test this if I get sometime later 2nite

Whats the point in uploading stuff without a changelog
we have it here before TM even put it on the Download Center mate :) I wouldent be supprised if they dont even know its availible yet lol

we have it here before TM even put it on the Download Center mate :) I wouldent be supprised if they dont even know its availible yet lol

Have you tested it yet? Im tempted but dont want to go through the hassle unless something major is fixed like hd audio which I am still having low volume on hd channels. Simple test watch bbc1 hd and then switch to bbc1 volume difference is massive

I have it on a couple of hours now. HD audio still the same, still no timeshift, no streaming, i cant see any difference really.

any seeking controls in media player?

Just tried avi file, no ff or rw, and Rat i just tried mtv and the audio works without doing anything straight after flash never had to go near the audio button

I haven't tried it yet Bally I prefer waiting for the write up if I'm honest

the HD audio is still lower than SD I agree but for me the audio stays the same now and don't deteriorate during a programme, neither does the HD audio drop out like it use to :)
above is 15/6 image ^^^ NOT todays release

Rat i just tried mtv and the audio works without doing anything straight after flash never had to go near the audio button

I wonder if it just saved your settings from previous image ? as stated before leaving fragments from last image ?

did you factory reset cuebase ?

Ill more than likely wack it on tomorrow ;)

I did a full factory reset and it just restarts enigma.

I wonder if it just saved your settings from previous image ? as stated before leaving fragments from last image ?

did you factory reset cuebase ?

Ill more than likely wack it on tomorrow ;)

Are the new IQ images supposed to erase everything when you do a full factory reset, mine just restarts enigma, all data and channels intact after reset.

this is taken from the Download Center image dated 6-6-2011

In this iQ image fixed

1.Flash memory capacity indicator (It will stop downloading the capacity comes below than 1MB)
2.Improved Stability (No more frequent green screen) ; Fixed some wrong script and memory management
3.New image from iQ Team
4.New Skin (Vali)
5.Default Recording Paths changed to Front USB
6.Default Channel list changed to �20110419-vhannibal 16-apr-2011봳ested best.
7-5-MB extra memory to add any extras.
8-After factory to flash will be cleared totally.
9- channel change speed improved
10-Multimedia function disabled temporary as iQ team like to finish it properly soon.
11-Seagate 320GB and 500 GB tested in sata record play OK western digital and fujitsu failed
UR tean no longer following tm-800 images
New iQ team will be non stop working for the remaining issues
there will be more images soon
This image tested no more green screen or flash remaining memory

Thanks Rat I thought so, has anyone else tried full factory reset or is it just happening to me.

I know mate it dont do it does it lol

so your getting the same if so I will stop trying to reflash fallowing the exact instructions lol.

on the last image, a full reset also restarted the wizard, as its supposed to, doesnt it do this any more?

Back