TM800-iQ-2011-05-31

bod

as per my last few post any member that do not Owen tm800 their comments are 100% invalid
unfortunately I need mac address and full test by you
before you make any un justified comments
if you do not bother to test or have not got one then get out of this section
this is last post aiming at you whatever you say without tm800 will be totally ignored
I hope you understand
Any comments related before 31-05-2011 toomany times being repeated I do not want to read or hear anymore
the news is today news.
if you are interested in yesterday new then make comments in other forums not here
this is last post to you I will not repeat the repeat
I will respect you lots more if you can find more bugs {if you can ???? }

I am sure administrators -members do not need advise from a vigilantly without any test
how reliable your comments will be ?????

lol............who is Owen........

" get out of this section", I forgot, do you Owen DW too....
I'll stop because as in the past you are always right

I do kinda agree with the DR on this one, unless you own the TM800HD how can you comment on its performance.

anyway back to mine, as you a probably aware I had issues friday night with the new image.

However last night without any changes made to the box what so ever... I didnt get no cogs or any other problems other than HD channels were still low in volume

getting alot more audio sync problems with this image
itv hd and comedy hd seems to happen with ten min quick channel change sorts it for short time

cheers

osborne82

getting alot more audio sync problems with this image
itv hd and comedy hd seems to happen with ten min quick channel change sorts it for short time

cheers

osborne82

Really strange that one ozzy, I had bad sync problems on previous image, watched whole of BGT last night in HD, and never went outta sync once.

As per last few posts I standby my full test
also rickie_20 agrees with me as well as many other users
if you have tm800 I need your mac address before helping to rectify problem if you have other issues this is not the place to argue.please remember old history not relevant anymore.
so
just get to the pint and do not waist your time and mine
I repeat myself again and again if you do not Owen one>>> stop wasting time you will be ignored 100%
I need your mac address before helping the problem
how can you make comments if you are not bothered to test it or have one,
================
VectorZ
I am not arrogant juts writing fact
if you have one please tell me your mac address also tell me after reading new guide and testing last image 31-05-11 what problem you found I will promises to send your findings to iQ to be fixed as soon as
I love to hear your finding not moaning
please please if you have not got one then stay out of this coversation
thanks

Dr Linux
this has been posted many times over the year, and you must understand members do get different results than you, its also been mentioned different boxes get different results

@ non owners I personally feel it unfair that you feel the need to come and post negative comments stirring up more unrest when us owners do a good enough job by ourselves ;)

this room at times is the worst on the forums after sports section lol

Rat
I do not disagree with you
if my instruction is fallowed and still problem I will test first if I agree that there is problem I promises to ask iQ team
to fix it as soon as >please give iQ chance they only been at it less than 2 weeks and in my openion thay have done a lot which ur did not achive in last 10 month.

please tm800 owners
post your mac address first then any problem you are having after reading my instruction
31-05-2011 before that time not relevant
I will ignore any comments old history repeat made by non owners or any sympathy vigilantly comments
I hope above message is not displaying any arrogance ,I am really tired and board of hearing non related massages and old old history specially from non owners .my apology if I sounded not in pleasant way .

please only make comment what problem you are having {Nothing elaes }

Rat
I do not disagree with you
if my instruction is fallowed and still problem I will test first if I agree that there is problem I promises to ask iQ team
to fix it as soon as

and that there been your problem all along m8 only if "u" agree there is a problem will you pass it onto iq/ur
you have in the past year always stated theres nothing wrong with the box so what have you told them to fix ? if anything

still the count down timer is ticking lol

cheers

osborne82

Yes I do own one and I've been posting on here for a year now the things that are wrong with it and you've done fook all about it so don't go telling me to post my mac addy, I'm not posting shit for you as you haven't done anything I've asked in a year. Same old stuff from you time and time again, but no, you want to distance yourself from all the broken promises on things being fixed, must be user, x days to fix etc. Go swivel. And if I want to post in this forum then I will as a) I feel I have a right to do as an aggrieved owner, and b) you aint a mod so don't go trying to throw your weight about with even more arrogance.

I'm disabled and the whole install routine and ftping in etc means trips up and down the stairs. I did breifly put new image on and it looked shit and had media player disabled..... that's what i need it for so i can watch media on the network share that now works thanks to people on here, not you, and as none of that works on new image, it's as useless to me as you are to everyone on here. Go back through my posts and read what I've written regarding things like audio probs (not just HD/SD diff) on threads where you've specifically asked users what they want......... fix some of that and you might possibly redeem yourself a fraction to garner my respect, but until you start talking openly and honestly on all fronts, I will have nothing but contempt for you, like 99% of others on here, especially the other poor owners who have put up with the intolerable cockup over the past YEAR

Yes I do own one and I've been posting on here for a year now the things that are wrong with it and you've done fook all about it so don't go telling me to post my mac addy, I'm not posting shit for you as you haven't done anything I've asked in a year. Same old stuff from you time and time again, but no, you want to distance yourself from all the broken promises on things being fixed, must be user, x days to fix etc. Go swivel. And if I want to post in this forum then I will as a) I feel I have a right to do as an aggrieved owner, and b) you aint a mod so don't go trying to throw your weight about with even more arrogance.

I'm disabled and the whole install routine and ftping in etc means trips up and down the stairs. I did breifly put new image on and it looked shit and had media player disabled..... that's what i need it for so i can watch media on the network share that now works thanks to people on here, not you, and as none of that works on new image, it's as useless to me as you are to everyone on here. Go back through my posts and read what I've written regarding things like audio probs (not just HD/SD diff) on threads where you've specifically asked users what they want......... fix some of that and you might possibly redeem yourself a fraction to garner my respect, but until you start talking openly and honestly on all fronts, I will have nothing but contempt for you, like 99% of others on here, especially the other poor owners who have put up with the intolerable cockup over the past YEAR

Vector, while i understand you frustration, I urge you to keep it to yourself for a few weeks

This latest image may not be the answer we really want, but if this IQ image is indeed from a new team.. we have to give them the time to sort it out

Whilst I dont think this image is anywhere near to being perfect, the recording issue that virtually every user has had problems with, seem to have been fixed in this release

That in itself would appear something is being done

untill the core nxp drivers and also a working factory reset that removes ALL traces of any previous image (a tm dreamup equiv would be great)
tis all absolutely point less !!!
dr linux can post clock with his "way" to get a perfict box as many times as he feels it aint gunna help, switching the box off from the rear does nothing for enigma or enigma2 !!!!!

cheers

osborne82

ps im surprised not more has been mentioned about the injunction from dream about "enigma" trade mark could make it very intresting in the coming months

untill the core nxp drivers and also a working factory reset that removes ALL traces of any previous image (a tm dreamup equiv would be great)
tis all absolutely point less !!!
dr linux can post clock with his "way" to get a perfict box as many times as he feels it aint gunna help, switching the box off from the rear does nothing for enigma or enigma2 !!!!!

cheers

osborne82

ps im surprised not more has been mentioned about the injunction from dream about "enigma" trade mark could make it very intresting in the coming months

dream only owns the 'name' when used in satellite equipment, but nobody actually 'owns' the OpenEmbedded source that enigma is built from, if you download a source code set, actually inside the enigma folder is a docs folder, which is where im sure the licenses and other 'read me' files regarding distribution are kept

All the teams will have to do, is what i did with the UR source to DW-ise it, and thats sit down, and go through EVERY one of the thousands of files, and remove not only references to dreambox, but also to enigma

this new iQ image, on one im playing with, in the about screen, instead of 'Enigma version xxx' it now says 'Openembedded version xxx'

because i spent so long removing DMM references from the TM800, i was able to navigate directly to change this

but, for teams who just bolt drivers etc onto broadcom DMM based stuff to create their own images for 'other' receivers, theyre now going to actually have to learn their way round the code, and find what changes what

dream only owns the 'name' when used in satellite equipment, but nobody actually 'owns' the OpenEmbedded source that enigma is built from, if you download a source code set, actually inside the enigma folder is a docs folder, which is where im sure the licenses and other 'read me' files regarding distribution are kept

All the teams will have to do, is what i did with the UR source to DW-ise it, and thats sit down, and go through EVERY one of the thousands of files, and remove not only references to dreambox, but also to enigma

this new iQ image, on one im playing with, in the about screen, instead of 'Enigma version xxx' it now says 'Openembedded version xxx'

because i spent so long removing DMM references from the TM800, i was able to navigate directly to change this

but, for teams who just bolt drivers etc onto broadcom DMM based stuff to create their own images for 'other' receivers, theyre now going to actually have to learn their way round the code, and find what changes what

no need to explain the "open source" aspect digi im more than aware of this been playing in this field for too long as well you know m8

although the last part of your post really made me chuckle

from my other post asking thm800 owners to
ipkg-cl list > /tmp/ipkg-list.tmp

u can clearly see this is excatly what TM/UR/IQ have done bolted there nxp stuff into the image :) :)

fun and games

cheers

osborne82

wow, the site looks messed up lol, anyway :)

i know none of it needs explaining to you m8, and you could probably explain it a lot better than i could, but posted that for people who dont quite understand actually 'what' enigma is, its just a name :) but im pretty sure some other german guy picked that name for use in technology a long time before DMM did lol

VectorZ

Congratulation you have won gold medal to represent yourself for rudeness,
Olympic coming soon carry on practising you might win more medals,
unless I do not have your mac address and fallowing of my instruction line by line also itemise list of problems how its happen
not interested to join you in adventuress learning of rude words.
streaming/multimedia is ready by 95% iQ team disable it as it should be100% shortly
iQ team took over UR for last 2weeks
in my opinion they have done so good in short time ur could not do in last few month
not interested of reminding of old history,will not fix any bugs.
=osborne82
I agree there is problems to be fixed but I do not agree some non owners wasting their time and all of us members downing this box
if they leave us alone work can get done much quicker.
================================
rickie_20
most of moaners might be non owner and making so much noise but
what is it that rickie is so optimistic???? some are not ???

clarckteck/vu+/extrand and other brands using broadcom chip these are clone of dream box
tm800 is not
that is the reason DM can not touch them
==============================================================================================
Result up to now.

for last few days more than 600posts >>> only 4 members posted their mac address Surprising ??? how many non owners wasting our time and talking hot air,

Again and again I do not say there is no problem but please fallow my instruction just totest once only line by line then complain.

Please Please Please i have repeated streaming and mutimeaia will be fix by 100% very soon please do not remind me again
i am tired of many repeats each time and each post i have repeat the same thing again and again.

Read my instruction and trust my test I do not talk rubbish I have 100% confidence in my test.
To teast it,
Do not use any channel list any skin any cams any add on either then in blue panel just test it my way for god sake once only .....:Clap:
when all working ok after that start your way but do it one at the time until you see the problem

if you do not fallow instruction line by line even you might the best in Linux to get the best result
otherwise write a book about your problems.
Any member having problem please write your mac address just want to make sure you Owen one otherwise not interested
post your problem and itemise
Example,which tp which satellite how long and what is the problem how often happen.

for you just to say sound no good picture freeze no good re booting
these are invalid comments will be ignored
above post took me over 50 minutes of my Sunday evening just to repeat more than 30 times for last few days if this makes you happy I will repeat for another 100 times.same thing again and again.

please test 31-05-2011 stop remind me what happen last 10 month that's yesterday news today this image is totally using different core and applications its different by over 80% is not same as before 31-05-2010 also you would see some inherited words and names from ur .you should know those can not get deleted or edited as its part of the core not applications.if a word which has 5 letters edited to 8 letters will create another bug so
ignore these miner bits
just test it :banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
ricky with all due respect pal - one minute you are saying your are giving up on the tm 800hd

"Not going to swear

But its been tried and tested and it dont work ..... leave it to the "98%"

Technomate you have personally let me down and I have had enough

PM ME (as advised) if you got a solution that you aint releasing "

"one last thing I would like to add, some people have moaned about the price drop of the TM800 and the comments back were chipsets / hardware prices drop the more they sell ..... which is true

however the issue with the 800hd is all about the software, and prices should have been kept at the original level to pay for the expertise in that field to make it right "

then you are telling vetorz to kepp his opinions to himself - dont get it pal - why the sudden change of heart and sudden love in with dr linux ????

this is on the verge of being closed by me. DW is an open forum to discuss stuff, people have provided everything they need during sign up. yes non owners do muddy the waters, a LOT , but so does the 'hype'
DW users bought the receiver based in the hardware and advertised functions, and forums like DW exist for experienced hobbyists to discuss things like this. WE are part of the 2% that make Linux receivers so successful

coolman who writes coolepg, rytec who sorts the epg data importer, have never seen a TM800HD in real life, yet these 2 peoples work help make the DW image so popular, which also helps sell more units, so if they cannot provide a MAC VIA DW,they'd be ignored by iQ?

This is very true mate, as I have already stated for some reason friday night every thing was going wrong with this image on my TM

In the heat of the moment I wrote that stuff, and other bits, which has since been removed.

Last night my Technomate worked absolutly fine apart from the low HD volume although stated.

Again been using TM all night and its been fine again, I cant quite undersand the difference between now and Friday because nothing has changed.

The fact of the matter, 1 issue was definatly fixed which was the hard drive issue as this works every time for me.

So 9 months later (for me) there may actually be some light with this IQ business, and with a calm head I think its only fair to give the team a bit of time to see what they can do

I have to say tho' i do stand by my quote"however the issue with the 800hd is all about the software, and prices should have been kept at the original level to pay for the expertise in that field to make it right"

but who's to say that is not going to happen now anyway.

Only time can tell..... The Dr is now saying the media and streaming is 95% done, which I find intresting, if a release comes out soon with these features working we will know that there is change, because as far as I can recall the streaming has never worked.

alot of time has passed, but i am kinda optimistic something is now happning, within the next few weeks we should know more.

I understand your comments tho 007

Congratulation you have won gold medal to represent yourself for rudeness,
Olympic coming soon carry on practising you might win more medals,

If I was a rude person, I would be rude to everyone on here. I don't.... just the fool who is saying the exact things he was saying a year ago, but see's nothing wrong with that. In fact it's our fault, how dare we. Not so much of an apology for all the crap we've been put through solely by you making empty promises on here time and time again, or repeat repeat as you like to put it. You are the perpetrator of bad will on here and you're too aragant to admit it.

unless I do not have your mac address and fallowing of my instruction line by line also itemise list of problems how its happen
not interested to join you in adventuress learning of rude words.

Who the hell do you think you are. I've listed my problems over and over again and you've never so much as acknoledged them. If you are who you say you are then I don't want any help from the worst beta tester in history. My comments are to the organ grinder, not the monkey, although I suspect they're one in the same.

I refuse to post my mac address. I'm not going to publically post a mac addy that is in the white list on my router therefore compromising my networks security. Both DD and Rat know that am an unfortunate owner of a TM800HD. If you don't then I couldn't give a fook - I'm not asking for your help as you're unable to provide it.

Last edited:
Back