TM800-iQ-2011-05-31

Digi is your ppanel plugin offline When I try to download it I just get a blank page. Thanks

John

Ive just been using it mate and it was fine

some take a while to show any info, could be that ?

Hi Rat,

I flashed my box with the image that Dr Linux was on about today, (Couldent help myself) So need to download the plugin, when I click on digidudes link it just gives me a white page.

Thats just the problem m8 when I go that link and click on dw-live.xml.zip all I get is a white page.

I just tried it and asked to to Open Or Save :err:
try it from here

Last edited:
Thought it might my lappy but tried it on another pc and same, if i pm you my email could you send it if its not to much bother.

John.

edited my post above mate see if yoy can get it from there :) if not yes np email :)

Weird, just getting the same thing, must an issue with my network.

PM me an email or msn addy mate and ill send it

ive been playing with this image, and managed to get it to a massive 11.5Mb free :proud:

so i dumped the bunk skin, and replaced it with brushed ali one, installed all of the DW usual goodies, including audio fix, usb fix, network shares, etc etc and still have over 7.5Mb free :)

you can try installing the panel via telnet m8, type the following

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

then press blue button twice before entering plugin menu

Thanks Rat and Thanks Digi rats mail worked just fine for me. Post your image Digi.

ive been playing with this image, and managed to get it to a massive 11.5Mb free :proud:

so i dumped the bunk skin, and replaced it with brushed ali one, installed all of the DW usual goodies, including audio fix, usb fix, network shares, etc etc and still have over 7.5Mb free :)

Is that audio button fix or HD audio (Dolby Digital audio)?!

PS
Bring back kerni skin :D

why oh why when we have peeps here that can do this...........why do we allow the likes of pro TM defenders to trawl DW webspace leading members/owners around in circles

bod
i read all posts relating to tm800 will not miss one
hat's the joy of opensource to be adventures
I will ask iQ team to fix it
good idea will be if you test this box with 31-05-2011 image
if you have tm800
Please advise us
You know we love your advise:Clap:

bod
i read all posts relating to tm800 will not miss one
hat's the joy of opensource to be adventures
I will ask iQ team to fix it
good idea will be if you test this box with 31-05-2011 image
if you have tm800
Please advise us
You know we love your advise:Clap:

Dr. Linux

being a member of DW means I qualify to make comments in threads,
I do not need to own, test, re-test, flash, re-flash, jtag, buy adaptors etc etc etc for over a year to make a comment ........

my point is why are members/owners repeatedly force fed rubbish statements about why their box does not work and that you are the only person with the perfect stb.

bod

as per my last few post any member that do not Owen tm800 their comments are 100% invalid
unfortunately I need mac address and full test by you
before you make any un justified comments
if you do not bother to test or have not got one then get out of this section
this is last post aiming at you whatever you say without tm800 will be totally ignored
I hope you understand
Any comments related before 31-05-2011 toomany times being repeated I do not want to read or hear anymore
the news is today news.
if you are interested in yesterday new then make comments in other forums not here
this is last post to you I will not repeat the repeat
I will respect you lots more if you can find more bugs {if you can ???? }

I am sure administrators -members do not need advise from a vigilantly without any test
how reliable your comments will be ?????

Last edited:
bod

as per my last few post any member that do not Owen tm800 their comments are 100% invalid
unfortunately I need mac address and full test by you
before you make any un justified comments
if you do not bother to test or have not got one then get out of this section
this is last post aiming at you whatever you say without tm800 will be totally ignored
I hope you understand
Any comments related before 31-05-2011 toomany times being repeated I do not want to read or hear anymore
the news is today news.
if you are interested in yesterday new then make comments in other forums not here
this is last post to you I will not repeat the repeat
I will respect you lots more if you can find more bugs {if you can ???? }

I am sure administrators -members do not need advise from a vigilantly without any test
how reliable your comments will be ?????

And that's exactly what makes you the arrogant instigator of so many arguments on here!

Dr Linux, I dont mind waiting on the image you are promising.

can you give all people here an estimate as to when the next release will be.

But for gods sake will you stop claiming all is ok with the tm 800hd it is very annoying for people who have payed hard earned cash for it.

Back