TM800-iQ-2011-05-31

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
New image available from the new iQ team

1.Flash memory capacity indicator (It will stop downloading the capacity comes below than 1MB)
2.Improved Stability (No more frequent green screen) ; Fixed some wrong script and memory management
3.New image from iQ Team
4.New Skin (Vali)
5.Default Recording Paths changed to Front USB
6.Default Channel list changed to “20110419-vhannibal 16-apr-2011”tested best.
7-5-MB extra memory to add any extras.
8-After factory to flash will be cleared totally.
9- channel change speed improved
10-Multimedia function disabled temporary as iQ team like to finish it properly soon.
11-Seagate 320GB and 500 GB tested in sata record play OK western digital and fujitsu failed

UR team no longer creating tm-800 images
New iQ team will be non stop working for the remaining issues
there will be more images soon
This image tested no more green screen or flash remaining memory

Technomate software online

Last edited by a moderator:
Digi, are you gonna make DWised verison? been a long time mate since i spoke to u , how u been ?

hnj

ill probably create one like the last DW modded release, it wont be built from source, but will run from the wizard right from the start.

this image starts with 6Mb free flash memory, ive managed to get that to 10Mb just by playing with the remote, so using the laptop, should be able to clear more memory for end user use

as well as implementing the usual DW fixes such as USB and HDD mapping, picons fix, share mounts, etc and the epg goodies

Has anyone installed the DW Transformer ?

skin dont fit lol

I think the last update i put on my box was the 08/04 or something lol, old DW image, or 08/05 not played with this box in time, what do u think digi worth the update? or shall i wait for DW coz obviously that will be much much better

hnj

the transformer makes a pigs ear of this image, which will need a reflash, which in a way is a good thing, as it shows the extent to which the coding of the image itself has been changed. I will leave this transformer and label it for UR images, and create a new one for iQ images.

in the meantime though

download the small DW panel installer from the sticky thread, and install, then press yellow and go into Ppanels, NOT the plugin

then epg downloads

start at the top, and download all 3 options.

restart

and Rats your auntie, all the usual EPG goodies ;)

well as expected Ive gone back to 15/4/11 backup lol

I will try this again though :) will be tomorrow now though

Thanks Dude ;)

Sorted the epg etc, but couldnt get boot screen to change for some reason. Not noticing any real improvements yet. HD audio is a big deal for me, not really liking the font either prefer the font used in kerni skin

in the last UR image, they changed the format of the boot screen, its not a huge issue to sort out, but it does mean the existing downloadable bootscreens wont overwrite the original one

Is it no longer a jpg? If so I will just ftp over it

I have all back working as well as the last DW modified release.

HD recording now perfect.
cool epg working
timeshift not working
streaming not working
I like the new font.

This has got to be good as its only the first release from the new team. My glass is certainly half full.

Converted the jpg to png and ftp'd over, will do for now :)

Loaded the image 31.05.11 and have been playing with it since then.

Points to note :as flashed image uses 88% memory.After loaded Rytec EPG up to 90%, then used DD's cleaner and now running at 85%.Thats the lowest of any image to date.

All the basics work ok but i have had the picture freeze after about 30 mins on channel 5(first day) wouldnt clear until i powered on and off at rear.Not had a problem since.

I too found i could still play my divx movies using list and locating file where they reside.Not that i am saying it is ok it obviously isnt.

Green screened tonight (not completely solved.)
Can someone else try this to verify.

Go to plug ins and select autotimer.Then just press blue button add.I green screened twice doing just this.
With my set up the only changes that are noticeable is the reduction in image size and a new skin i have an external hdd therefore not had the sata issues.

The audio issue i have reported is still there, the audio drops for milliseconds every few minutes and you loose a few words from a sentence
(Norman collier speak)Also the volume level is low on all HD channels, i have volume full on TM800HD and where i have a level of 16 on terrestrial tv , i have to increase to 26 on tv to get equivalent sound when viewing through TM.

Lets hope this is the start of something good.

delete tm800 image from your usb
do fresh image 31-05-2011 from download centre
download by miniroot -usb use default channel list for test then use yours
after finish setup off/on from rear

I had this experience few times where file was corrupted or not downloaded properly from download centre or from USB to tm800
after reaped problem fixed
also best place to download is download centre
image from different location can get tampered or not uploaded properly or zipping not completed

Back