Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM800 HD is it ok?

the gernam HDF team has released a modified version of the latest image

LMAO, WHAT?

A new boot screen, Telnet and FTP login screens are hardly what you'd call a genuine Mod.

As far as I'm concerned the whole HDF thing was pointless, they didn't even give us a custom skin.

:)

LMAO, WHAT?

A new boot screen, Telnet and FTP login screens are hardly what you'd call a genuine Mod.

As far as I'm concerned the whole HDF thing was pointless, they didn't even give us a custom skin.

:)

Like Digidude said though...any image mods are going to "cosmetic" at best untill TM/UR release some sources for teams/enthuiasts to get their teeth into..

Yes but it wasn't even what you'd call cosmetic, it was a single bootscreen, some new buttons or colour scheme would have made a difference.

I'll release Witchy_TM800_Update_30_07_10.bin in half an hour.

Check out my exciting new load screen, it'll be the next big thing!

;)

Yes but it wasn't even what you'd call cosmetic, it was a single bootscreen, some new buttons or colour scheme would have made a difference.

I'll release Witchy_TM800_Update_30_07_10.bin in half an hour.

Check out my exciting new load screen, it'll be the next big thing!

;)

im just off to install a receiver, i cant wait to see this lol

remember to shave yer arse this time though lol

Rat this is an open forum, Digidude is a close friend of mine but he can't tell me what to post.
This is only my opinion on the TM in response to witchys post.
I have kept out of the debate previously to be fair to TM owners.
On a personal level a couldn't give a f... if it succeeds or fails as I have no vested interest in it.

tbh mate I dont care if he is your brother/uncle/dad if something is asked from a members of the Moderating team it should be abide by

then why do you feel the need to express your opinion ?

FFS here we go again! I'm getting really pissed off with these threads turning into a slagging match with the same old crap over and over

you and me both mate tbh we don't jump on every solo,spider,dream thread slagging it off
tbh I don't even enter those rooms lol

WHY ? read this section if all you have to do is criticise a box you don't have ? or feel free to read but feel the urge to post ?
cant for the life of me work it out tbh

you and me both mate tbh we don't jump on every solo,spider,dream thread slagging it off
tbh I don't even enter those rooms lol

Couldn't of put it better. Someone give me a nudge please if anything remotely pertinent, new, or interesting is posted. <goes back into hibernation until new image released.... or Christmas, which ever is sooner>

....I will be laughing at few of you very soon when image gets completed very soon.
that will be the time tm will be used as refrence.

I for one would be very happy if this was to happen mate and only a few can make this happen so crack on please and ignore the repeat business.

People will always have an opinion and there is no harm in sharing that unless they mean malice from posting it, which I doubt standard members on here are. It's only the undercover guys which play that game.

We are towards the end of this month and TM did promise another release in August so fingers crossed.

tbh mate I dont care if he is your brother/uncle/dad if something is asked from a members of the Moderating team it should be abide by

then why do you feel the need to express your opinion ?

Because it's a forum and thats what we do discuss?

up to TM or UR?

last year, my local tesco filled their underground tanks wrong, and unleaded was coming out of the diesel pumps. tesco is the 3rd party, yet at first, all their customers blamed their cars when they started conking out

the car was fine, yet something put into it from a 3rd party didnt work as expected, at first, people blamed their car makers, untill it was discovered where the issue was

the receiver is fine, and a solid stable bit of kit, the 3rd party you introduce to it (UR) still needs working on, and this should be where 'issues' are directed

if i was anything to do with TM, id release a standard image to the public, that records and plays back, thats then their bit done. all the 'extras' are nothing to do with them

all the above is just my opinion

Yeah c'mon UR team, get the lead out... lol

sorry lads, couldnt resist adding a little humour..

Humour V rumour

is tesco making an image? is that the 3rd team workin on an image?? lol

Every little helps..

Oh and to be clear I dont have a tm800, but i want one so thats why i post in here, i cant wait for it to be ready to replace my ageing openmedia 500 that buzz's on the rgb scart socket, arghhhh ... but its pointless for me to get one at the moment cos its no good as a cccam server as soon as it is I'l have me one..
just so were clear..

Last edited:
to be honest i love mine to bits after owning dare i say it - a spiderbox 9000HD. Having problems with recording and need a decent epg on it but besides that its a great piece of kit and will only get better as UR release better images over the coming months

Last edited:
to be honest i love mine to bits after owning dare i say it - a spiderbox 9000HD. Having problems with recording and need a decent epg on it but besides that its a great piece of kit and will only get better as UR release better images over the coming months

The EPG is being worked on m8, ive probably had over 100 green screens in the last 2 days messing about with different softwares lol, but, once i get it going, like the HDF image, itll be released as a modified backup of the existing UR image

The EPG is being worked on m8, ive probably had over 100 green screens in the last 2 days messing about with different softwares lol, but, once i get it going, like the HDF image, itll be released as a modified backup of the existing UR image

same here matey i have only had it 3 days i have killed mine with green screens about 6 times try to mess around with CrossEPG and other plugins - thats what i love about linux machines :) killed my old dm800 clone enough times

same here matey i have only had it 3 days i have killed mine with green screens about 6 times try to mess around with CrossEPG and other plugins - thats what i love about linux machines :) killed my old dm800 clone enough times

its crossepg im playing with, but even with the latest beta image (15-07) that has no restriction in place to keep the working bits stable, im getting nowhere

the whole file structure is totally different to every other linux based receiver, so ANY plugin thats gonna work with the tm800, will need rewriting and repacking. bit of a backwards step imo

Because it's a forum and thats what we do discuss?

yes things we have/know about and have knowledge of,so all what you post about the TM800 is just what you read and have no hands on experience of

just like I have no experience of the spider,so don't post about it ;)

:) we could go on and on lol so I'll leave it there

@ digidude, the Rytec EPG plugin works with the TM-800, if you need some more info you know how to get me ;)

I have put together a quick guide over. I'd post here but there's loads of attachments and stuff that needs adding and am off out now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ digidude, the Rytec EPG plugin works with the TM-800, if you need some more info you know where to find me ;)

I have put together a quick guide over there. I'd post here but there's loads of attachments and stuff that needs adding and am off out now.

that works on the 800??

ill give it a bash

Back