Is IPTV reliable enough to replace VM?

Basically the only thing I record currently is the UFC on BT so I could live without that. What device would be recommended?
Most providers have the fights on catch up so you can watch it the next day but it can be a while before they put them up. If your like me on a Sunday and get up at 7am you will probably have to wait till like 12pm for your provider to put the UFC on catch up.

Firestick would be my suggestion too. You can flash the firesticks now with custom images, personally I use smarters.
I haven’t heard about this can you elaborate. Do you mean you can flash the firmware to remove the Amazon firmware. 🤔

I know you can replace the stock loader with the Wolf loader, takes a lot of crap off the home screen
Yeah I know about installing an custom launcher but the op mentioned flashing the device🤔

I know you can replace the stock loader with the Wolf loader, takes a lot of crap off the home screen

Yeah the wolf loader, it removes all the amazon stuff.

Whilst it's nice getting a free vpn with the app, I would likely guess you're using some form of XCIPTV app, which is the one being banded around with a link and vpn built in. If you're needing a VPN, then your provider is already on the radar of the authorities and ISPs.

Whilst it's nice getting a free vpn with the app, I would likely guess you're using some form of XCIPTV app, which is the one being banded around with a link and vpn built in. If you're needing a VPN, then your provider is already on the radar of the authorities and ISPs.
Am still learning slowly mate, I know my provider was thinking of trying XCIPTV, is that a no-no then?

have you tried the purple app it alspo has a free built in vpn but never tried it

Yeah the wolf loader, it removes all the amazon stuff.

It only changes the home screen all the Amazon bloat is still installed. I thought you meant that you could actually flash the firmware in your earlier post.
iMPlayer is great for IPTV but not sure how it runs on a Firestick.

implayer worked flawlessly for me when i used it on firesticks

VPN don't work on Gen1, you can download/Install it etc but it does not work

I use Surfshark and have given it out to about 70 people
only costs about £25 for 2 years after getting £25 cash back via Quidco

Back