That old Clone 500T BBC, UTV & C4 problem.

if you had a subbed box and a 500t and you want all the channels on the 500t you will need a different down converter but then i dont think the chorus box would still work off the new downconverter so whats the solution there

if you had a subbed box and a 500t and you want all the channels on the 500t you will need a different down converter but then i dont think the chorus box would still work off the new downconverter so whats the solution there

There isnt a solution as far as I can deduce.
Its like the search for the Holy Grail trying to get the 4 UK terrestrial channels.
You can always get a Box-T but its lifespan is unknown.

There isnt a solution as far as I can deduce.
Its like the search for the Holy Grail trying to get the 4 UK terrestrial channels.
You can always get a Box-T but its lifespan is unknown.

well you can get them with a different downcoverter but then i think the subbed box would be no good

well you can get them with a different downcoverter but then i think the subbed box would be no good

Yip ,a subbed box will not work with a 662 Downconverter.
I tried it last month.
It picked up the network signal allright but couldnt tune the channels correctly.

If you use band scan instead of network scan for a subbed box a IF662 downconverter should be working.

If you use band scan instead of network scan for a subbed box a IF662 downconverter should be working.

ill have a look into it it would be great to have the 2 of them working off the same downconverter

Fano,, think it does work.. maybe you didn't set the correct network number?
there are two in my location and you need to enter the correct one for the correct transmitter.

my 500t brings in bbc and ch4 i'm missing setanta 1 sky sports news and channel 6 from with i have read i need a if662 downconverter.

is this right?

Hi

I have a 500t bought from Zeus and the only channel i am missing is setanta 1
i live in clare, any ideas how i might pick it up?????

ebay is probably the most accessible place,

one of the other members on here did buy a load of them but from what i gather they are all sold and he is not getting anymore, i got mine off him.

regds
ci

ebay is probably the most accessible place,

one of the other members on here did buy a load of them but from what i gather they are all sold and he is not getting anymore, i got mine off him.

regds
ci
Hi Chourusinfo

Have one of these off ebay 300188247363 $46.00 shipping
works well comes complete with power supply inserter and splitter and 220 to 110 converter

Hi Chourusinfo

Have one of these off ebay 300188247363 $46.00 shipping
works well comes complete with power supply inserter and splitter and 220 to 110 converter

That Yagi wont pick up the 266Mhz transponder on the clone 500T's.

thanks lads i 'll try search for them all i can find is from america or china in the bulk load if you here of anyone with one for sale let me know i'll give them what price they want

thanks lads i 'll try search for them all i can find is from america or china in the bulk load if you here of anyone with one for sale let me know i'll give them what price they want

i just sent you a pm there one of the lads might still have some

Hi Fano
dont know about the 500t running perfect on dm600pvr + dm7025+

We it's the 500T this thread is all about.
what you bought is the standard 220mzh version of the yagi..
this is the very same frequency that is giving problems..

the 600 and 7025 don't have the problem that some 500T phillips tuners have.

it seems a few people on here have managed to get their hands on them so they can be found quite easily now.

ci

Back