iptv stream issue

Same old issues ??? johnny bravo
No mate ..just what I mentioned at beginning, no issue with server or quality of service.even my provider reckons its homeplug issue. I'm thinking of buying 35m length ethernet cable and routing it outside the side of the house, has to be waterproof, cat5e or cat6 cable..?

Have you tried the secondary box connected straight to the homeplug (minus the Asus router)?
Yes mate, done that today, the stream freezes, so its pointing to tp link homeplug as being the issue. Think I've got a long ethernet cable in the loft, need to try that before buying longer length cable

You should edit that speed test photo @johnny bravo
Can you not use both boxes at same time without homeplugs?
IE: put both boxes in livingroom connected to TV “without” homeplugs to see if it locks up?

Can you switch of the box that is freezing, keep the box on that “is not” freezing.
You responded twice to other posts mate.
I have ended up “QUOTING MYSELF” for an answer.
Can you please respond to me in this thread when i ask to run both boxes on same network before thread becomes EPIC.
Thread is going round in circles here with selective responses.
Im still waiting on the obvious answer to this thread i asked many times mate.
You have not answered me and cherry picked other roundabouts.

3rd time @johnny bravo.
Can you run BOTH BOXES ON TV CONNECTED TO YOUR MODEM HARD WIRED AND POST BACK RESULTS??

im beginning to think you dont want to try the simple solution?
Why are you thinking of CAT5/6 cables without a basic troubleshooting task?
(RIVER)

Last edited:
No mate ..just what I mentioned at beginning, no issue with server or quality of service.even my provider reckons its homeplug issue. I'm thinking of buying 35m length ethernet cable and routing it outside the side of the house, has to be waterproof, cat5e or cat6 cable..?

Willing to bet that sorts it was thinking homeplugs for the start hence asking for speed an ping tests on the homeplug box, even if they looked acceptable homeplugs can be affected by circuit noise. They really are crap if your house has older wiring.

Ok I hard wired both boxes to modem today, no issues whatsoever from what I watched , both boxes worked fine..looks like the homeplugs are an issue..

What happened to mate was.... he had enigma2 in livingroom hard wired to modem, then he had one homeplug hard wired to modem then second one upstairs for his PS4.
He was going mad for days as enigma2 was freezing like mad, supplier was starting to go mad listening to him moaning as there was no fault on providers end. Provider checked client logs and seen issue. He was seeing two different IPs on same line and he traced the IPs to sly broadband and vermin broadband. My mate is on vermin broadband.
Turned out the homeplugs were interfering with next doors as they were sly broadband.
As soon as he took homeplugs out the enigma2 never flickered.

My only option is to hard wire it with at least 35 m of ethernet cable.. :p

More expensive but what about Wi-Fi mesh system.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Or you are missing a bigger picture?
..https://downdetector.co.uk/archive/

I had the same thing for weeks and you thought it was me stevie 🤔 The guy will fry you as will not take any advise and everyone and every thing is in the wrong 🙄 Hope your keeping well johnny bravo and by the looks its next door neighbours fault 😬

All sorted, hard wired the box over the weekend and not a single freeze, defo was homeplugs and speed went up to 100Mbps download..thanks guys.

Back