That old Clone 500T BBC, UTV & C4 problem.

there are a few net terrestrial xml files floating about,
but i just did a manual scan on the higher frequency thank the normal first transponder

I see Zeus stopped doing the 500Ts for a while, so I had to source one elsewhere for a friend, same problem though, they are all just bad, if anyone ever makes a clone 500T without the issue they will make a fortune.
Has anyone tried to put a 600T tuner into a 500T, is it possible.
Our area has now upgraded to cable digital, so I will have a 600 tuner and a 500T to play around with..

I see Zeus stopped doing the 500Ts for a while, so I had to source one elsewhere for a friend, same problem though, they are all just bad, if anyone ever makes a clone 500T without the issue they will make a fortune.
Has anyone tried to put a 600T tuner into a 500T, is it possible.
Our area has now upgraded to cable digital, so I will have a 600 tuner and a 500T to play around with..

There is a severe drought of 500T's now.
According to the Chinese manufacturers the demand for them is too little compared to the 500s and 500c which sell well worldwide.
The 500T is currently not being produced in China and the suppliers have sold all their back stocks of ~4000 units.
The only real economical use for 500T's is Ireland .
They could soon become extinct .
Hopefully though more will be manufactured after the Chinese New Year.

Last edited:
ok tried the long range blind scan, and i get the "all known valid transponders have been tried" message i have the if 622 downconverter so waht elsr could it be?

try a manual scan starting at 666Mhz and going in 8Mhz steps

obwan

tried that but all i get is 1 transponder has been found no new tv,radio, etc etc im using the power converter that chorus provided that shouldnt make a difference though should it as it can pick up transponders

tried that but all i get is 1 transponder has been found no new tv,radio, etc etc im using the power converter that chorus provided that shouldnt make a difference though should it as it can pick up transponders

Check the minimum voltage needed for your downconverter.

glic83 is my downconverter not working for you.it works ok fot me.i get all the bbcs.

Check the direction of the feedarm heads in the neighbourhood and compare it with the direction of your feedarm.
Vertically or horizontally.

The head of the feedarm must be positioned for vertically or horizontally polarization.
Yaggi antenna is a other story.

ok i had it facing the right way so dont know what it could be,on another note i helped a mate in cork set up a 500t with the if622 when i do a scan all i get is 51 services and this is with the ddt trial the long range eu scan doesnt even register get the usual message all know transponders have been tried

Back