sony bravia 40" with cable tuner

Using mosc`s with AU bkockered image.(I know the image is good) Leavin on encrypted channel

i see that samsung are now doing a 50" plasma with a cable tunner in it

I messed about for hours to find my provider which i know is 5a01 but this does not work ive got the right keys 100% can anybody help me in enfield provider keys 5a01 does not work anybody using sony tv cam in enfield please help with the provider keys

i messed about for hours to find my provider which i know is 5a01 but this does not work ive got the right keys 100% can anybody help me in enfield provider keys 5a01 does not work anybody using sony tv cam in enfield please help with the provider keys

i think my cam is dead the end of that thank you

I have Blue Icecrypt cam. Where can I get the software Joker 0.79. Tnx.

dvb-t tuners have this slot also if u want cable u will need a tv with a dvb-c tuner not just a cam slot, my toshiba 37" lcd has a slot but no dvb-c tuner

would mine do it

ATSC & QAM tuner receives over the air and unscrambled cable

Built-in ATSC & QAM tuner for reception of over-the-air and unscrambled HD cable programs

would mine do it

ATSC & QAM tuner receives over the air and unscrambled cable

Built-in ATSC & QAM tuner for reception of over-the-air and unscrambled HD cable programs

dont really know but v*m uses qam 64 modulation so i guess it should be ok....got a ci slot for the cam/card in the tv?

did anyone get the diablo working with funcard? am struggling with it... i think its to do with cw id as i had to change from 5c01 to 5d01 but nore sure how to do that in funcard rom image.

Thanks

Hi guys help needed

I have a 40w3000

Manage to get a CAS 3 loaded Joker 0.79 on Black Icecrypt
and loaded Funcard6 with AU fix.

Can now clear encrypted channels sound only and some times picture shows but is freezing and very jumpy, this also goes for the FTA channels ..BBC1 etc

Unpluged CAM and encrypted channels no longer clear but FTA channels all become picture perfect even BBC HD in HD perfect.

Any ideas??

Also tryed just plugging the CAM in without the Funcard channels freezing and jumping FTA only....Unplug CAM picture perfect FTA only.

Im stuck now please help..

I have a black icecrypt with 0.78 firmware on no freezing or picture jumping. Have not got firmware as cam was already programmed. Do a search and see if you can find it may make a difference.

Hi guys help needed

I have a 40w3000

Manage to get a CAS 3 loaded Joker 0.79 on Black Icecrypt
and loaded Funcard6 with AU fix.

Can now clear encrypted channels sound only and some times picture shows but is freezing and very jumpy, this also goes for the FTA channels ..BBC1 etc

Unpluged CAM and encrypted channels no longer clear but FTA channels all become picture perfect even BBC HD in HD perfect.

Any ideas??

Also tryed just plugging the CAM in without the Funcard channels freezing and jumping FTA only....Unplug CAM picture perfect FTA only.

Im stuck now please help..

Hi m8 can you email me your fun 6 file as am having problems myself.
TNX

I have a Sony Bravia TV. I had N*L working for all channels using a Diablo 2.3 Lite CAM and Stealth254 Firmware. I have now lost Movies and Sports because of the change in Nagra encrytion. Is it possible to reprogram Diablo to handle Nagra 2.

If you know the valid N2 keyset for UPC ireland you could reprogram your diablo.

many thanks to stan12.i am up and running with a black icecrypt with joker0.79 firmware.: thanks :

Back