sony bravia 40" with cable tuner

Dunno if your sammy tv has a dvb c tuner pal? Try checking the full spec for your telly on samsung website?

You can also find out when tuning your freeview on the tv. It should give you the choice to tune using an ariel or by cable. If this choice appears then there's a good chance it's got a cable tuner inside.

Don't know much about the dynamite programmer but you use the programmer to program a funcard / atmega / mosc card that goes in the cam anyway. You need a cas3 programmer to change cam firmware to joker 0.79. Or buy a cam with joker already on it.

Try this link, should tell you what you need to know. (digital-chaos.co.uk)

************.co.uk/forums/f10/sony-bravia-dbd-c-tuners-no-box-required-29277/

Last edited:
Hi

Does any one know which tvs support HD channels?

If we can get a list together may be good for people buying new tv.s this xmas

Hi

Does any one know which tvs support HD channels?

If we can get a list together may be good for people buying new tv.s this xmas

KDL40W5500 using Diablo Cam-Underworld 1.86 (manual key update) Had to update firmware on TV to accept Cam

Last edited:
I have a samsung LE32B530 which supports HD channels. Needs to be a cam flashed with joker 0.79 tho or you don't get audio on HD channels.

Think the sony W series & above have mpeg4 dvb c tuners so support HD channels?

KDL40W5500 using Diablo Cam-Underworld 1.86 (manual key update) Had to update firmware on TV to accept Cam

how did you update firmeware on tv m8? am using the same cam on kdl32D3000 but not getting the hd chans.

how did you update firmeware on tv m8? am using the same cam on kdl32D3000 but not getting the hd chans.

If your firmware is updateable then it'll be at sonyeurope site, mine was and updateable via USB

If your firmware is updateable then it'll be at sonyeurope site, mine was and updateable via USB

thanks for the reply m8, did look ther previously but couldn't find it and also don't have the usb port on tv!

Also works with Matrix Reloaded flashed with this file "MRv 2.25 Bin (KM) ( Keys Fix).bin".
Have to put keys in manually, gets HD channels but doesn't give sound on them, don't know if it'll AU though as I haven't got around to finding a card to try

Also works with Matrix Reloaded flashed with this file "MRv 2.25 Bin (KM) ( Keys Fix).bin".
Have to put keys in manually, gets HD channels but doesn't give sound on them, don't know if it'll AU though as I haven't got around to finding a card to try

i don't suppose you know which flash will work on a Matrix Reborn? is there a mrb 2.25 bin?

just got hold of a blue zeta cam with the cut tracks and want to give this a go.
eblaster101.....have you still got a copy of your guide...the link in an earlier post is dead.
tia

Had to upgrade CAM from Underworld 1.60 via a reformat to Stealth 2.54 on a Diablo CAM 2.2. Initial Underworld made TV throw a repeated reset & Red LED flash indicating a Digital TV fault. :( - but following the doc sorted that :) so the configs are important.

hth. http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/images/smilies/banana.gif

just to let folk know i have a ice crypt black with paired card going,if any one wants it-20 quid,its on joker 0.79 and was working perfectly for me,until nag 3(im in leeds)

so its ready,just slot it in your tv and you should be good to go

drop me a pm if interested

just to let folk know i have a ice crypt black with paired card going,if any one wants it-20 quid,its on joker 0.79 and was working perfectly for me,until nag 3(im in leeds)

so its ready,just slot it in your tv and you should be good to go

drop me a pm if interested

PM sent

Back