sony bravia 40" with cable tuner

conman78

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can anyone help me figure out which cam and card combination i need for the sony bracia with cable tuner please ? . i'm receiving free to air channels at the mo but need a cam to unlock the rest. has this been done yet please

hi can anyone help me figure out which cam and card combination i need for the sony bracia with cable tuner please ? . i'm receiving free to air channels at the mo but need a cam to unlock the rest. has this been done yet please

most use blue zetacams already flashed with joher 0.79 firware for dvb-c tuner cards.....

h**p://hisat.com/products.php?cat=39&nav=37 make sure u choose joker 0.79

fun and moscs work with the correct img....must inform the cc as u must obviously subscribe to all encrypted channels:NoNo:....:mod:

perhaps they'll supply a smartcard and u'll have to match the boxkey to the cam....:Laugh:

cheers

thanks neathdrew , now were getting somewhere lol . i checked the link out . what do you mean by they might supply a card with bk ? can you programme your own bk to these cams or do they supply you with one from new ?

i take it the bk is in the joker software ? i saw a thread on a diff forum where someone was trying to use these blue zeta cams but couldnt get it to function properly . apparentley it decrypted them but the channels were all corrupted. he was asking if there are any faster cam's that he could load joker onto ? would the speed of the cam be an issue ?

thanks neathdrew , now were getting somewhere lol . i checked the link out . what do you mean by they might supply a card with bk ? can you programme your own bk to these cams or do they supply you with one from new ?

there is a default boxkey with the joker firmware, but u can change the cams bk in most applications....i've changed mine as it's easier to write one image to suit all...including a stb i got

i got a blue zetacam and white icecrypt, both flashed with joker 0.79 firmware, and both work fine

...... apparentley it decrypted them but the channels were all corrupted. he was asking if there are any faster cam's that he could load joker onto ? would the speed of the cam be an issue ?

If the channels are corrupted, then its almost certainly a signal issue rather than a problem with the cam. Zeta/Joker Cams work just fine and dandy for decrypting Nagra streams.

brilliant. ok i've bought a matrix reloaded cam from ebay , can you tell me how i can find out what software is loaded to the cam and how i change it if its the wrong software ? it said in the ad that they can be loaded with a fun card ? is this right ?

i believe you can use a cas 2 or 3 cam programmer or a loader / fun 7 card ?!

brilliant. ok i've bought a matrix reloaded cam from ebay , can you tell me how i can find out what software is loaded to the cam and how i change it if its the wrong software ? it said in the ad that they can be loaded with a fun card ? is this right ?

you needed a neotion chipset cam icecrpypt, zeta in line with the jokercam to flash the joker firmware as shown in previous post, those cams have the Sidsa chipset don't think it takes the flash..... think u'll have issues getting it to decrypt...

whoops , i read in another thread that a matrix reloaded cam had worked for someone so i bought one lol ?

i've tried it and the tele accepts it and recognizes it. however the cam set up on the tele is all in german and i haven't got a clue how to set it up lol . it does list nagravision and a nagra key but when i programme this key to a fun i just get blank channels. not even fta work when the cam is in.

you could try old firmware on it or you just might be better getting an icecrypt blue yellow and black i think work

you could try old firmware on it or you just might be better getting an icecrypt blue yellow and black i think work

Absolutely correct - I've got an Icecrypt black and a blue Zeta and both decrypt absolutely identically once flashed with 0.79 Joker.

does anyone know what the biggest tv with a cable tuner is?

there is a default boxkey with the joker firmware, but u can change the cams bk in most applications....i've changed mine as it's easier to write one image to suit all...including a stb i got

i got a blue zetacam and white icecrypt, both flashed with joker 0.79 firmware, and both work fine

how do you change the bk on the blue zeta cam with joker 0.79 firmware on it ?
I already have a fun image from my pace box that is working. just not sure how to drive my CAS 2 Plus (only picked up this morning from the post office and im still in work).

thanks

Last edited:
For the joker software, there is an option in the CAM menu that allows you to set the boxkey to any 16 digit hexadecimal value you like.

A nice easy one to remember is DEADBEEFBAADF00D (the 0's are zero's)

how do you change the bk on the blue zeta cam with joker 0.79 firmware on it ?
I already have a fun image from my pace box that is working. just not sure how to drive my CAS 2 Plus (only picked up this morning from the post office and im still in work).

thanks

or use the default joker 0.79 bk

or use the utilities in cas interface to change bk

Last edited:
Last edited:
thanks for the info, i now have my tv working just watching the sky 1 .
now i need to sort my channel order,
thanks everyone for your time end effort :Cheers::banana::banana:

Back