sony bravia 40" with cable tuner

I have managed to get my new Samsung LCD with cable tuner working perfectly with a Dragon Cam - no card required. If anyone wants a copy of the .dra file let me know as I have incorporated a VM provider on it .

just bought a Samsung LCD for the bedroom and noticed on setup it had a cable tuner as well as freeview.

More into satellite than cable nowadays and was wondering which dragon cam (or if anyone has one they wanna sell?) I needed and how you programme them.

realise this could be short lived with N3 but I like a challange!

Thanks in advance

Crazy

Up and running with a dragon cam - massive thanks to gooner71 and Digidude for their help!

Had to upgrade CAM from Underworld 1.60 via a reformat to Stealth 2.54 on a Diablo CAM 2.2. Initial Underworld made TV throw a repeated reset & Red LED flash indicating a Digital TV fault. :( - but following the doc sorted that :) so the configs are important.

hth. http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/images/smilies/banana.gif

Hi there I have a diablo cam 2.3 with Underworld 1.89 and tv also repeatedly reset and red light was flashing. Please can you tell me how did you sort it out

I have tried using the guide on Page 5 an dnow it does not restart. The scrambled channels are however still not clearing. I tried the settings on the following thread

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/191165/

I triead stealth 2.53 and underworld 1.80 but the channels are still not clearing any help would greatly be appreciated.

When I put the provider in as 41050 i get over 300 channels but only about 5 of them are clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having problems with viewing scrambled channels on my sony v3000 too?
Was working last night then about midnight subscription channels went off. I have 2 other samsung tv's set up to receive cable they went down too, but a rescan for channels sorted them not so with the sony??? Anyone know how to fix the sony? I've tried the sony's cam in the other tv's & working so it's not the cam/funcard??

hi guys,

I have a kdl-40w5500, if I buy a zeta blue cam can I flash it only with a cas 3 programmer or can it be done by fun card?

will this method also auto update? I can make the smart card alreadyand would buy the cas 3 programmer if i have to but not sure which cam is best for the autoupdate.

thanks

hi guys,

I have a kdl-40w5500, if I buy a zeta blue cam can I flash it only with a cas 3 programmer or can it be done by fun card?

will this method also auto update? I can make the smart card alreadyand would buy the cas 3 programmer if i have to but not sure which cam is best for the autoupdate.

thanks

You can flash a version of zetacam firmware (v 2C272X) using the funcard method which allows u to have a boxkey but for me the picture always froze after 30secs......if u want to change zeta to jokercam u need a cas interface. I've been using a blue zetacam flashed to jokercam, used in a dvb-c card for years. I've used fun and moscs both au.

but y waste ur money N3 encryption is imminent in all areas therefore nothing will work soon

cheers

I have tried using the guide on Page 5 an dnow it does not restart. The scrambled channels are however still not clearing. I tried the settings on the following thread

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/191165/

I triead stealth 2.53 and underworld 1.80 but the channels are still not clearing any help would greatly be appreciated.

When I put the provider in as 41050 i get over 300 channels but only about 5 of them are clear.

The SONYs need the provider 5A01 changed to 5B01 if memory serves on a Diablo with STEALTH. Give that a go.

Last edited by a moderator:
The SONYs need the provider 5A01 changed to 5B01 if memory serves on a Diablo with STEALTH. Give that a go.

Hi woosh, thanks for your suggestion still no go.

If it helps this is what I have done.

I have formatted the cam
installed Stealth 2.53
put the config.xml file recommended above in the folder in the cam
found the latest keys.xlm file i could find it had 5A01, 5B01 in there

Please tell me if anythings stands out as being incorrect

Got the 32" version of this the other week.

Got a Diablo CAM 2.2 from that auction site, I was lucky enough to be able to borrow a CAS2 to allow me to program it.

Programmed it with Stealth latest version, then dropped a new KEYS.BIN file onto it (Contained details for vi??in etc).

Put into the TV, worked straight away.

SO if you go for a Diablo CAM, drop me an PM, and i'll forward you the files I used.

Please can you forward me the files it would be appreciated

Digging up an old thread I know, but looking at getting this going with a T-Rex Dragon CAM. Any help for a noob appreciated,

WL.

Back