sony bravia 40" with cable tuner

hi guys i know this sounds silly to all you that are cleud up but do i have to put my v**gin card in the ca module ive bought.or just the module in empty.if i do put the card in and go thru the editing as above will it alter my card and make it u/s for my v**gin box.sorry if this sounds a bit dumb but i am from the black country:Laugh:

hi guys i know this sounds silly to all you that are cleud up but do i have to put my v**gin card in the ca module ive bought.or just the module in empty.if i do put the card in and go thru the editing as above will it alter my card and make it u/s for my v**gin box.sorry if this sounds a bit dumb but i am from the black country:Laugh:

to use a subbed card which isn't recommended u will have to read it to get the bk....if u read it, it will get tagged and v*m will know u've been looking.....get a fun or an open mosc and program the card with an au img.

thanks for that.i bought a zeta blue cam and i dont think it has the joker0.79 firmware on it.can you recommend a cheap programmer to put the joker firmware on and "sorry to be cheeky" do you know where i can get the joker from or would you recommend a different firmware.many thanks

most use blue zetacams already flashed with joher 0.79 firware for dvb-c tuner cards.....

h**p://hisat.com/products.php?cat=39&nav=37 make sure u choose joker 0.79

fun and moscs work with the correct img....must inform the cc as u must obviously subscribe to all encrypted channels:NoNo:....:mod:

perhaps they'll supply a smartcard and u'll have to match the boxkey to the cam....:Laugh:

cheers

Bought a KDL40v4000 recently and looking to try this out as it looks interesting.

Has anybody got any ideas or pointers to anywhere that still offer the blue zetacam with the joker software? I think hisat have stopped it now?

Cheers

most use blue zetacams already flashed with joher 0.79 firware for dvb-c tuner cards.....

h**p://hisat.com/products.php?cat=39&nav=37 make sure u choose joker 0.79

fun and moscs work with the correct img....must inform the cc as u must obviously subscribe to all encrypted channels:NoNo:....:mod:

perhaps they'll supply a smartcard and u'll have to match the boxkey to the cam....:Laugh:

cheers

h1s4t.com wont provide cams with joker on, neither will they discuss anything to do with it.

Any other ideas on where to buy these cams with joker?

Just as long as you have a Blue Zeta cam and not Zeta yellow, orange etc then you can programme joker firmware onto the cam but you need a cas3 programmer one that allows you to insert a cam into the programmer.

Last edited:
Cheers for this - I'll give it a go, I'm used to the dbox2 business, but I'd like to get this working just for the sheer satisfaction, and hopefully will be able to do away with my set top box in the process...

I take it from one of your earlier posts that I'll have to get my head around the AU card too though? Is there a recommended AU image that I could get hold of to use? And which card is best?

Thanks for your help.

ICECRYPT BLACK CAM falshed with joker 0.79 works i bought one of flea bay for £6 then flashed using my cas II.

chatterbox tool bar has all you need for fun's

Last edited:
h1s4t.com wont provide cams with joker on, neither will they discuss anything to do with it.

Any other ideas on where to buy these cams with joker?

just flashed a hisat blue zetacam using a funcard 5 (no cas needed) with the v.2C272X zeta firware....gives access to bk exactly as the joker 0.79....tried it using my img and bk and it works...therefore save urself a few bob and forget about the cas interface...

cheers

just flashed a hisat blue zetacam using a funcard 5 (no cas needed) with the v.2C272X zeta firware....gives access to bk exactly as the joker 0.79....tried it using my img and bk and it works...therefore save urself a few bob and forget about the cas interface...

cheers

Been looking for the v.2C272X zeta firware for fun5, cant find it anywhere. Can you supply a link or pm the files to me please.

cheers

I can confirm the funcard 5 update works (Cheers neathdrew). I used the tv CI slot to update a blue zeta.

I have a sony 32" with tuner.I've read every post in this thread numerous times.
Eventually I took the plunge and bought a daiblo light 2.3 cam.Thanks to all contributors here.
It worked straight off the bat with the latest stealth image.: thanks :

Has anybody using a zeta cam managed to get there card to autoupdate?

yep used the new au flash and a rom11 blockered img as the external eeprom......

Hi neathdrew
Is that the 27/11/08 chaos fun fix.
Have you managed to get a mosc to au, Ive tried a couple of blockered images with no joy

cheers geoff

hi taxi i can confrm that i use a rom 11 which auto updates with a blockered image on it no problems at all

Hi neathdrew
Is that the 27/11/08 chaos fun fix.
Have you managed to get a mosc to au, Ive tried a couple of blockered images with no joy

cheers geoff

yes i've been using cam and card, both rom11 mosc and funs for a couple of years..the funs didn't au each time the rolling method changed until the fix was released - the mosc hasn't failed at all...

cheers
drew

I tried 2 cards both with same blockered AU image, 1 with keys - 1 without keys. The one with keys worked all chanells, the one with no keys just FTA and failed to update (waited 10 minutes). Do i need to set anything in the cam menu

Cheers Geoff

I tried 2 cards both with same blockered AU image, 1 with keys - 1 without keys. The one with keys worked all chanells, the one with no keys just FTA and failed to update (waited 10 minutes). Do i need to set anything in the cam menu

Cheers Geoff

u leaving on an encrypted channel?

has taken longer with a fun.......sometimes 1 min - has been 15

Back