Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep had a look at your backline and thought thats there for the taking :)...

starting to think ive a shout of the league now but never mind that how can a squad as good as arsenal have with the most experienced manager in the league be in the relegation zone?

Drew 2-2 with Bayern last night, happy with that.

Got the mighty Barcelona next, who's average is 95 and 26.4million per player! And I wonder why Colin picked those......... lol

Probably get hammered by Colin's superstars, but I might just spring a draw :)

Arsenal are going down like an Amsterdam whore. lmfao.

Got the mighty Barcelona next, who's average is 95 and 26.4million per player! And I wonder why Colin picked those......... lol

guys if it was just purely ratings and cost then arsenal surely wouldnt be in the relegation zone with the squad scottymo has assembled ;-) also celtic are just 2 points off top of the table? and id suggest they have the 2nd weakest squad in the league?

as jose would say i think im the special one :)

dropped most of my big players, so you wont be facing messi, xavi and iniesta :)

its only everton after all :)

give the boys a well earned rest

You was lucky to get a draw tbh. Stats show that I dominated ;)

What stats are you looking at?? lol I had almost double shots to you and something like 60% possesion!: whip :

What stats are you looking at?? lol I had almost double shots to you and something like 60% possesion!: whip :

celtic move into 3rd place, arsenal look set to drop out :)

sorry janobi, you ran me close (but not quite good enough ;-)

chelsea 1 point clear at the top from barca..

Celtic the surprise package so far

1 Chelsea 15 5 29
2 BARCELONA 15 15 28
3 Celtic 15 6 27

4 Manchester United 15 6 24
5 Tottenham Hotspur 15 -3 24
6 Real Madrid 15 8 23

7 Bayern München 15 2 23
8 Manchester City 15 -2 21
9 Everton 15 -4 15

10 Arsenal 15 -9 13
11 Liverpool 15 -10 12
12 Rangers 15 -14 11

Title decider in a few games Colin?

My lads remember the beating they got in the 1st game and will be out for revenge!

Torres to score the winner after your numerous failed transfer attempts?

dont know about that mate, i have the mighty arsenal on thursday so not looking beyond that one haha,

its been a decent season and probs 4 teams still in with a chance of winning.

this is bullshit, im losing practically every game now, from first half not losing any.

this is bullshit, im losing practically every game now, from first half not losing any.

what i've found if you keep the same tactics over a period of time, then you will start to loose a few games. so you need to change your formation, thats what i do, different way, each game so it keeps it fresh.

what i've found if you keep the same tactics over a period of time, then you will start to loose a few games. so you need to change your formation, thats what i do, different way, each game so it keeps it fresh.

its more about setting up to face the team your playing and having formations for home and away.

its more about setting up to face the team your playing and having formations for home and away.

i was gonna say about having different home and away formations but don't want everyone being aware of the tactics. I wanna mount a late title challenge lol

i was gonna say about having different home and away formations but don't want everyone being aware of the tactics. I wanna mount a late title challenge lol

think you've left it a little too late mate? lol

think its between celtic, man utd, barca and chelsea for the league now?

Bayern München 5 - Arsenal 2 .. He he :proud: I enjoyed that one!!

Colin has ASKED to be banned for a week?

I am closing this thread until he returns.

You will need to speak to him by MSN or whatever!!!, Its obvious attention seeking in my opinion but whatever floats his boat.

Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back