Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems fletcher is as effective against arsenal in cyberspace as in real life lol...my masterstroke of a change reaps the rewards =P

and i have never seen a player get rating of 3, nasri must been sitting down the whole game or something

Colin has ASKED to be banned for a week?

I am closing this thread until he returns.

You will need to speak to him by MSN or whatever!!!, Its obvious attention seeking in my opinion but whatever floats his boat.

Mick

Probably cos the Tims blown the title?

all very close in the league chaps, probs a 3 horse race now between barca, chelsea and man utd (although real and celtic still in with a shout!)

chelsea have a home game against barca on thursday that could go a long way into deciding where the title goes! :)

all very close in the league chaps, probs a 3 horse race now between barca, chelsea and man utd (although real and celtic still in with a shout!)

chelsea have a home game against barca on thursday that could go a long way into deciding where the title goes! :)

Never thought i'd say this but i want Barca to beat Chelsea. As then if my Real beat liverpool will be 3 points away from top spot with 4 easy games left.
Plus im in the semi's of the cup as well, so could be in line to do the double ;)

Well I'm backing Chelsea! Win next game that's the league tied up I reckon!

Oh yeah I am the Chelsea manager so I would say that!!

Torres top goalscorer at min, that's why it's called fantasy football lol

Tut Tut Colin - Trying to unsettle my star striker with a cheeky bid before the big game!!!

Tut Tut Colin - Trying to unsettle my star striker with a cheeky bid before the big game!!!

the boy wants to come he said his current manager is likely to blow the league and wants to come to the champions :)

ps was a decent offer!

Since losing the cup final I've lost all my games bar 2, Im sinking faster then bin ladens wet sandals lol time to sell the dead wood and buy fresh

I think I made mistake swapping ferdinand for mertesacker mid season, should have waited until season over, cos 1 match later thats when i started shipping goals and losing games

if you remember right i sent my reserves out and they still pumped you!

You reserves? Last time I checked you was Barcelona, so WTF you talking about? And I would hardly call a 1-0 a pumping. You had 3 shots on goal, and scored one. I had something like 20 shots on goal, and didnt score.

So again I ask, WTF you taking about?

You reserves? Last time I checked you was Barcelona, so WTF you talking about? And I would hardly call a 1-0 a pumping. You had 3 shots on goal, and scored one. I had something like 20 shots on goal, and didnt score.

So again I ask, WTF you taking about?

it seems my attempt at banter didnt go too well so will leave it at that not getting involved in an arguement.

** Guys can i ask a favour if you are interested in carrying on into season 2 let me know over the next week or so, that way it will allow me to bring in new managers etc.. if your not keen to continue..

** Guys can i ask a favour if you are interested in carrying on into season 2 let me know over the next week or so, that way it will allow me to bring in new managers etc.. if your not keen to continue..

yes im keen but i want a bigger transfer budget lol

Im up for a 2nd second of the game, as it's been good fun.

From what i've read, you don't get any extra money at the start of a new season from the chairman, so i hope you guys haven't gone into the red. As i've been saving my pennys lol

some funny results tonight guys esp. chelsea given barca a complete ass whipping 5-0 everton losing 4-0 and liverpool winning 4-2

Well well well Colin! Looks like your boys took one hell of a beating!

"Some of the fans are on the pitch, they think it's all over" :Clap:

Hold it together boys and the league is ours!

Well well well Colin! Looks like your boys took one hell of a beating!

"Some of the fans are on the pitch, they think it's all over" :Clap:

Hold it together boys and the league is ours!

well done i tip my hat to you sir :)
50m cash for torres? yes or no?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back