Champions League 2022/2023

The quarter-final draw will take place at 11:00 GMT on Friday, followed by the semi-final draw and then, for administrative reasons, to decide which would be the 'home' team for the final.

These are the teams in the draw:

• AC Milan (Italy)
  • Bayern Munich (Germany)
  • Benfica (Portugal)
  • Chelsea (England)
  • Inter Milan (Italy)
  • Manchester City (England)
  • Napoli (Italy)
  • Real Madrid (Spain)

UCL quater-final draw in full​

• Real Madrid v Chelsea
  • Inter Milan v Benfica
  • Man City v Bayern Munich
  • AC Milan v Napoli
  1. Champions League semi-finals - AC Milan/Napoli v Inter/Benfica, Real Madrid/Chelsea v Man City/Bayern

Last edited:
Someone should object to FIFA that Man City havent drawn the lowest rated team left in the competition as they usually do.

Final > Real Madrid v Inter Milan.
Result of the Final. 3-1 to Real Madrid.

anyone else care to make a prediction ?? :D

Regards Talks.

Final > Real Madrid v Inter Milan.
Result of the Final. 3-1 to Real Madrid.

anyone else care to make a prediction ?? :D

Regards Talks.

As a real Madrid fan would love to see them win again but man city are very strong and real missing some key players for first leg and so think it will be a tough task.

As long as man city don't win the whole thing I'd be happy.

Italian football been very strong this season.

As a real Madrid fan would love to see them win again but man city are very strong and real missing some key players for first leg and so think it will be a tough task.

As long as man city don't win the whole thing I'd be happy.

Italian football been very strong this season.

Manchester City is very strong, but Real Madrid played a final on Saturday and three days later Mancherter have not been able to win it.

I am confident that Real Madrid can win as a visitor.

Greetings.

After seeing the first leg as a draw. I think real chances of going through have gone up.

In the big games they always do better when away from home as they are more of a counter attacking team. City will try to go all out and hopefully get hit on the break.

Back