Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
Gents

Teams listed below, so far Barca, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are gone, dont worry about league 1 and 2 not a huge difference you still get similar money etc... a lot of good teams still in the running... :)

join at soccermanager.com then pm me ill send you the detaisl on joining the private league

Quick thanks to Mick and Mods for approving

Thanks
Colin

Division 1
Arsenal
Rangers
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Celtic
Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea
Everton
Bayern München
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United

Division 2
Newcastle United
Lyon
Sunderland
Villarreal
Juventus
Internazionale
Milan
Valencia
Bolton Wanderers
Borussia Dortmund
Aston Villa
Ajax

Re: Soccermanager Online DW League now live :)

Pins will be sent this afternoon/night real Madrid now also gone

Don't worry for those who have joined and can't see ur team those are public games I've setup a private league which u won't have visibility of yet

guys thanks for the PM's so far..

slight problem is the league is due to start tonight! ive emailed admin to see if they can postpone the start by 2 weeks to give everytime to settle in buy some players make their squads their own, make sure the players know whos boss lol

worst case CPU will manage round 1 of games (im not picking mine for tonight to make it fair) but i hope admin is as good as this site and will come and go lol

i will reply to all PM's today at some point

Cheers
Colin

And if you havent signed up get over to soccermanager.com and sign up i then send you a pin to join the DW league.

GUYS

just to be clear those of you who have signed up and picked a team (i.e sheffield wednesday etc..) thats just soccermanager your playing which is cool to continue to do however...

The DW league is going to be a private league so it will be a different team i.e one of the ones ive listed below)

if that isnt clear drop me a question in the thread that way everyone gets visablity

i.e you can still manage your sheffield wednesday team but it will be seperate to the DW league I will say give you juventus within the digitalworld league thats the team you will accumulate points for and thats the team you will be playing against other members with

Once i send you your pin login to football manager and join that league...

:)

Cheers
Colin

SO FAR NO PINS HAVE BEEN SENT, SO FAR NONE OF YOU ARE PLAYING IN THE DIGITAL WORLD LEAGUE YET..

I WILL SEND THEM OUT AFTER THE RANGERS GAME TONIGHT

Cheers
Colin

Last edited:

Guys,

To illustrate what Colin has said. Soccermanager will let a standard member (in other words a free member) to manage in 3 game worlds.

If you have a team in a game world at the moment this would not be the team you have within the DW game world.

Bring it on!

ok season starts on sunday night so you must join before sunday night ill send out the details via PM to all who have expressed an interest tonight....

Cheers
Colin

PS IF YOU HAVENT JOINED BY SUNDAY ITS TO LATE ( a season will last 6 weeks ) 3 months or so, so you can join the next one :)

scott ive offered you arsenal job

guys ill PM you details..

Basically easiest way is to add me to your friends on soccermanager that way i can just send you the job offer..

if you havent done so yet PM the team you want also

thing i dont understand ,why do u get to pick all the best teams?
or im i missing somethig.

chris g ive offered you real madrid

thing i dont understand ,why do u get to pick all the best teams?
or im i missing somethig.

ive tried to pick the best teams in europe (ish)

obviously the first 10 folk or so may get a slight advantage to start but the gameworld me and scott play in work the best team in it is QPR its all about how you get your team playing and developing gems from untapped markets, for example i bought wilshre over 2 years ago for 1.2m hes now worth 13! so starting with say man utd doesnt mean you will finish above celtic and rangers you have to play to your streghths its very very addictive! you not up for it mate, buzzer has first dibs on Rangers, but Chelsea still free :)

ive tried to pick the best teams in europe (ish)

obviously the first 10 folk or so may get a slight advantage to start but the gameworld me and scott play in work the best team in it is QPR its all about how you get your team playing and developing gems from untapped markets, for example i bought wilshre over 2 years ago for 1.2m hes now worth 13! so starting with say man utd doesnt mean you will finish above celtic and rangers you have to play to your streghths its very very addictive! you not up for it mate, buzzer has first dibs on Rangers, but Chelsea still free :)

your ok m8
and ps i cant stand chelsea,i prefer man city but dont tell bro lol

city still available lol surprised with that squad no one has snapped them up yet :)

PM sent, I've sent a friend request. It'll prob come up under King Kenny.

Accepeted job offer. Just want to say a big thanks for setting the league up for us mate. Much appreciated.

We now have around half the first division filled keep going guys

celtic bayern chelsea and everton still available in division 1 people then we can hopefully get some boys in for division 2

already getting stuck into the wheeling and dealing of the transfer market lol :proud:

fill yer boots :) but dont go for star names

basically all the main players are reviewed every 4-6 months so some players are likely to rise players such as wilshere, bale etc.. get them before they get higher ratings as their value will improve then you will get players like say steven gerard who is likely to probabley start going down... always best trying to get up and coming players but balance that against players ready to do a job just now

Example Lampard rated 94/95 bale rated 90 now in a year or 2 that will reverse so you need to be clever.. if you get my meaning... also do you research if there is a 17 year old wizz kid you read about on bbc about to move to europe get in there quick and get him before his value goes through the roof pick them up for 300k and within 6 months they are worth 8m!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back