Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid it's a no! I'm not a selling club!

Anelka & drogba for messi? Yes or no

Comrade Abromovich would have to put his entire fortune on a 100/1 shot in the national hope it wins and with his winnings he would get messi on loan for a yeaar!and your asking for anelka and drogba 50m is the maximum by chairman will allow me to offer how about 50m and ill allow you to loan alves? for a season?

This game is complete bullshit. How the hell did I get pumped 0-4 at home by celtic, who play ultra defensive? And were down to 10 men? What a crock of shit!

And colin what you posted was not banter. It was just drivel, banter would of been you saying about your mighty Barca team whooping me, to which I would of agreed. However, losing to celtic 1-0 is not a pumping. Getting hammered 0-4 is a pumping. Although complete and utter crap!

You are in charge of the blue crap from Merseyside! Seems a perfectly reasonable result to me!:proud:

Nice of you to let the mighty reds go above you! :Clap:

You are in charge of the blue crap from Merseyside! Seems a perfectly reasonable result to me!:proud:

Nice of you to let the mighty reds go above you! :Clap:

Oh dear... Your illustrious club wouldn't even exist without the blue crap as you put it. And we still beat you! So cannot be that crap!

there is a floor with the game setup in my view. If you set up your team to ultra defend and also counter attack, in general you won't loose. So if you try and be open to get a result, you get beat.
It also doesn't seem to take into account, the level of fitness of players or if someone has been sent off.
I've been beaten in the past by a team who had several players fitness, lower than 60, while my players were all at 100. it just does your head in at times.

I've enjoyed the games tho, been a good couple of months so be good to see if anyone else decides to join for next season.
Im giving up on the league now, so will be resting players for Sunday's game, as i;ve got a championship cup semi final on the monday and thats more important.

there is a floor with the game setup in my view. If you set up your team to ultra defend and also counter attack, in general you won't loose. So if you try and be open to get a result, you get beat.
It also doesn't seem to take into account, the level of fitness of players or if someone has been sent off.
I've been beaten in the past by a team who had several players fitness, lower than 60, while my players were all at 100. it just does your head in at times.

I've enjoyed the games tho, been a good couple of months so be good to see if anyone else decides to join for next season.
Im giving up on the league now, so will be resting players for Sunday's game, as i;ve got a championship cup semi final on the monday and thats more important.

i agree in the main the response has been very positive, can i ask MOD/Admin if we can keep this thread open even if i invite people from another forum to join to fill up all 24 teams as so far we have only 12 people in the forum playing and one or 2 are likely to drop out. Janobi as you are the only MOD involved any chance you can let me know?

Im not being pedantic in asking just dont want to break any forum rules?

the only thing ill say the boy who took celtic on is a mate and knows the game very well. he also puts a fair few hours into the game so not surprising he is getting the reward...its not as easy as just putting out the highest ranked players, the arsenal squad really should be top 4 but are likely to be relegated and maybe liverpool too

I think my main moan is, you can change your team, formation during a game. But you can't plan for if your team goes down to 10 men. So if you lose a man in midfield or defence, then it should be wide open for the other team to take advantage of the situlation as there is a gap in the formation.
But this offen doesn't seem to happen, unless im missing somethink where you can plan for any player being sent off.

I understand what you mean about people who have played the game longer, as compaired to the start of the season, i know alot more now about how to setup my team. Isn't like FM where you just put the best team out.

I think my main moan is, you can change your team, formation during a game. But you can't plan for if your team goes down to 10 men. So if you lose a man in midfield or defence, then it should be wide open for the other team to take advantage of the situlation as there is a gap in the formation.
But this offen doesn't seem to happen, unless im missing somethink where you can plan for any player being sent off.

I understand what you mean about people who have played the game longer, as compaired to the start of the season, i know alot more now about how to setup my team. Isn't like FM where you just put the best team out.

to me the database and player updates are better than FM my own opinion is FM isnt as fun as it used to be due to trying to put too much into it where as this is very simple and as i say lends itself to playing in friends leagues as i say we have one in work and that game world is very very competitive

to me the database and player updates are better than FM my own opinion is FM isnt as fun as it used to be due to trying to put too much into it where as this is very simple and as i say lends itself to playing in friends leagues as i say we have one in work and that game world is very very competitive

I agree with the datebase, as it's based on real life performances. So with my other team i have in div2 sheff wed, it's nice to find some good cheap players who are doing well in the dutch or turkish league etc and then see their ratings and money value rise. more so when you have them on a 5 year contract for next to nothink lol.
As I can then sell them to bring in better players, as i have no chance competing money wise so have to wheel and deal to get the players i want, when im sheff wed.

I agree with the datebase, as it's based on real life performances. So with my other team i have in div2 sheff wed, it's nice to find some good cheap players who are doing well in the dutch or turkish league etc and then see their ratings and money value rise. more so when you have them on a 5 year contract for next to nothink lol.
As I can then sell them to bring in better players, as i have no chance competing money wise so have to wheel and deal to get the players i want, when im sheff wed.

my first 11 for everton in my other game world

1.Reina

2.Jamie Carragher
4.Nesta
5.Gallas
3.Glen Johnson

6.Iniesta
7.Nasri
8.Van Bommell
11.Sneijder

9.Torres
10.Aguero

and have the likes of wilshire and bale on the bench! lol if your smart with investments you can soon transform a small club :) (Joke if janobi is reading)
but you get my drift..

my first 11 for everton in my other game world

1.Reina

2.Jamie Carragher
4.Nesta
5.Gallas
3.Glen Johnson

6.Iniesta
7.Nasri
8.Van Bommell
11.Sneijder

9.Torres
10.Aguero

and have the likes of wilshire and bale on the bench! lol if your smart with investments you can soon transform a small club :) (Joke if janobi is reading)
but you get my drift..

thats a monster team, here is my sheff wed one, get ready to start laughing when you compair lol

1 mignolet

2 A, rosi
3 smalling
4 theophile
5 Y rakytskiy

6 grosskreut
7 chantome
8 fazio
9 vela

10 lewandowski
11 berg

with these in my reserves varane, vesovic, tosun, kovacic, paredes, labyad

Im gonna sell, vela, berg, lewandowski, grosskreut when there transfer ban is lifted

thats a monster team, here is my sheff wed one, get ready to start laughing when you compair lol

1 mignolet

2 A, rosi
3 smalling
4 theophile
5 Y rakytskiy

6 grosskreut
7 chantome
8 fazio
9 vela

10 lewandowski
11 berg

with these in my reserves varane, vesovic, tosun, kovacic, paredes, labyad

Im gonna sell, vela, berg, lewandowski, grosskreut when there transfer ban is lifted

some cracking players on the bench mate in the next couple of ratings increases you should do well enough to invest in more established first team players thats what i done.

some cracking players on the bench mate in the next couple of ratings increases you should do well enough to invest in more established first team players thats what i done.

if varane goes to Man utd, then i'll be well happy. no way selling as he'll rise.
only issue with buying good young talent, you have to be in the game for the long run to get the rewards. As a player who is 18, will be another 2 years in real life, before he's a superstar lol

if varane goes to Man utd, then i'll be well happy. no way selling as he'll rise.
only issue with buying good young talent, you have to be in the game for the long run to get the rewards. As a player who is 18, will be another 2 years in real life, before he's a superstar lol

but buy 10 players at 290,000 and sell them for 20m! thats the way forward! :)

i agree in the main the response has been very positive, can i ask MOD/Admin if we can keep this thread open even if i invite people from another forum to join to fill up all 24 teams as so far we have only 12 people in the forum playing and one or 2 are likely to drop out. Janobi as you are the only MOD involved any chance you can let me know?

Im not being pedantic in asking just dont want to break any forum rules?

Don't forget us in the 2nd Division (not for long tho) :proud:

Don't forget us in the 2nd Division (not for long tho) :proud:

haha, to be fair you will have company as there are currently 3 players in div2 altough i think 2 of them will come up

arsenal look certs to go down with you, and im hopefull of filling all the teams...

The problem is guys i can only add managers in the close season which in reality is about 10 days, so if anyone doesnt have a team and wants one let me know ASAP! :)

but buy 10 players at 290,000 and sell them for 20m! thats the way forward! :)

you aint my chairman, i have hardly any money lol. Im trying to get the cash for draxler. i have 600k in the bank, got away game tomorrow and will lose about 300k. only get like 250k profit from my home games.
So players i buy are around the 10k mark at the moment, so when they go up to 400k, i'll sell them. got 20, 10k players, which fingers crossed give me some income for next season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back