Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
barca up to third and challenging 2nd! arsenal still struggling... i just cant get enough!

Jesus I lost to bottom of the league Rangers!! I then get offered the Argentina job, lmao!! Cant take it though as I need to be a gold member (ooer)

bloody battered janobi .. (everton)
but ended 3-3 ??? wtf is all that about ?

lmao. I dont think you battered me. lol 0-3 in the first 20 minutes, you couldn't close out the game. Poor show in the 2nd half I think. lol

I aint touched my team in ages, tbh I still aint got a clue whats going on with it. Where am I in the league? Must be getting relegated too lol.

Alot of upsets latest round of results!

Lost my game but remain top of the tree!!!!

:Clap:

pissin feckin liverpool beat me ... so unrealistic ! feck it lol , im so wound up hahah

barcelona easily win at ibrox 3-0 and kyle laugherty gets injured :) Perfect haha

oh and to make it a carlsberg night Arsenal are in the relegation zone :) boom!

Barca 2 points off the top of the league :)

whats this? Liverpool lose 4-0 to united with rooney scoring hat trick! :Clap:

2 good wins in a row after 3 crappy losses, change of formation seems to have worked =)

whats this? Liverpool lose 4-0 to united with rooney scoring hat trick! :Clap:

2 good wins in a row after 3 crappy losses, change of formation seems to have worked =)

im toying with buying rooney how much?

you'll have to talk to his agent stretford cos I aint sellinggg :proud:

i dont take no for an answer lol cant believe the chelsea manager knocked my bid for torres come the next ratings review he will be gutted lol

anyone having issues with soccer manager today. the tactics page won't load at all for me, so i can't change my team or formation for tonights game with barca.
Im starting to agree with Jose Mourinho, thats barca loved by the soccer manager website staff. I want a fair game lol

take it all back if i win tonight tho lol

anyone having issues with soccer manager today. the tactics page won't load at all for me, so i can't change my team or formation for tonights game with barca.
Im starting to agree with Jose Mourinho, thats barca loved by the soccer manager website staff. I want a fair game lol

take it all back if i win tonight tho lol

its a conspiracy haha

my teams looking good for tonight as well... wee messi is right in the mood to rip you a new bottom! haha

its a conspiracy haha

my teams looking good for tonight as well... wee messi is right in the mood to rip you a new bottom! haha

FIXED i tell you, FIXED. i've reported it for match fixing, somethink has to be done about barca lol

nar good game mate, you put 3 upfront instead of your normal 2, that was the difference in the first half.
Im focusing on the championship cup now, unless its fixed so barca win that as well ;)

FIXED i tell you, FIXED. i've reported it for match fixing, somethink has to be done about barca lol

nar good game mate, you put 3 upfront instead of your normal 2, that was the difference in the first half.
Im focusing on the championship cup now, unless its fixed so barca win that as well ;)

yep had a look at your backline and thought thats there for the taking :)...

starting to think ive a shout of the league now but never mind that how can a squad as good as arsenal have with the most experienced manager in the league be in the relegation zone?

yep had a look at your backline and thought thats there for the taking :)...

starting to think ive a shout of the league now but never mind that how can a squad as good as arsenal have with the most experienced manager in the league be in the relegation zone?

Sometimes even the greats take time e.g Stein at Celtic . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back