Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
beat barca 3-1 only had 10 shots 3 on target compared to colins 29 he peppered my goal lol oh and i only had 10 men:proud:

I'll take kaka in a heartbeat!

He will defo get mins for me!

Good away win for me against the mighty reds!! :)

i beat rangers...happy with that.
i have a problem though...i will be away for the next 2 games..how can i manage it ?

god damnit I lost to a late goal from Spurs of all teams, although honestly speaking i had feeling I might lose to them

god damnit I lost to a late goal from Spurs of all teams, although honestly speaking i had feeling I might lose to them

Forgot all about the game last night didn't change any players from the last game cool that I won what was the score?

Forgot all about the game last night didn't change any players from the last game cool that I won what was the score?

1-0 to Spurs...Luka Modric strikes in the 84th minute

Always nice to beat Man Utd!!:Clap::Clap: Good win for Bayern:proud:

nice win with my reserves against rangers keeping them fresh for the final of the cup and now top of the league, 5 wins on the spin

Barca up to 4th in the league and playing man ure at the weekend with a win seeing me move to 3rd :)

arsenal will drop into the relegation zone if defeated this weekend :)

Barca up to 4th in the league and playing man ure at the weekend with a win seeing me move to 3rd :)

arsenal will drop into the relegation zone if defeated this weekend :)

u will probably win, seems a slump has started, lost 2 games in a row which is absurd i tell you!

u will probably win, seems a slump has started, lost 2 games in a row which is absurd i tell you!

or means your due a win.. when i lose 2 in a row i generally throw in the youngsters and play 2 at the back :)

bloody battered janobi .. (everton)
but ended 3-3 ??? wtf is all that about ?

Lost to celtic but had 1 eye on cup final 2 days away first team nice and rested slipped to second with Chelsea winning

how can Madrid lose a game, when Chelsea had only 10 men for a good 30 minutes, It's just daft. I had 5 in midfield and it still made no difference to the outcome.
What makes it worse is i have another game running with Sheff Wed and im winning all the time, with a limited budget. I do the same at madrid and it all goes to belly up. This game is making my balls ache!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back