Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks colin ive been playing this game for a while got used to it thaks for the invite

Aye if it wisnae so flawed i would have romped into 1st place :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Ps FIFA's Jack Warner and Mohamed Bin Hammam aint involved in this setup are they :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

haha actually starting to think your not all bad now lol

im glad i got my points early on in season as i lost 10 out the last 13 games lol since i gambled everything and lost the cup final looking forward to season 2 thanks colin its been really fun

Ladies & Gentlemen - Here is your winner ... The one, the only .. SHOWDERS!:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Now thats how you win a league! And the all important final goal scored by my 1st signing!

Roll on season 2! I had an old squad so need a total overall of the champions, no resting on my laruals!

Even sold the player of the seasonh(Drogba) Thats how ruthless managers roll!

A great find of a game Colin and lets not lket bickering spoil gents, we are all adults I hope!

Ladies & Gentlemen - Here is your winner ... The one, the only .. SHOWDERS!:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Now thats how you win a league! And the all important final goal scored by my 1st signing!

Roll on season 2! I had an old squad so need a total overall of the champions, no resting on my laruals!

A great find of a game Colin and lets not lket bickering spoil gents, we are all adults I hope!

Well done showders mate, I take my hat off to the champion!!"respect"

have to say mate over the course of the season best man finished 2nd lol

seriously well done great effort

Poor Arsenal.

Took me two thirds of the season to find a winnung formula.

Seems the signing of De Rossi stabilised everything.

I look forward to my short trip to Division 2 before I come roaring back.

Already made a tidy signing in the soon to be new Barca forward Leandro Damiao.

Bring it!!!

Ok. I have been asked by Colin to close this thread. I believe he is stopping the league, even though we have all asked for it to continue. Hopefully we can get another league going, but unfortunately this one is closing.

Any questions then please speak to Colin directly, as I nor anyone else has the answers.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and well done to Showders for winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back