rom 11 b06 -b08 unlocker

ne1 help please tried and better tried to read card but get this message when clicking middle under dev

Tried opening B08 but just get message No ATr sent from card. Using USB 3.6 programmer from Gadgets galore. Can anyone help?

Worked first time for me on a friends DNASP011 RevB08. Thanks for the info Jimmy :)

originaly posted by jagmad

Tried opening B08 but just get message No ATr sent from card. Using USB 3.6 programmer from Gadgets galore. Can anyone help?

its buggy software m8, depending on your operating system and programer {no atr normaly means it could be the programer not configured to the correct comport or it just wont work with xncs}
recheck the usb drivers are installed correctly and try a diffrent comport

Providers???

Anyone got this to work on 5401 provider ?? Worked FAB on 5C01 !!

yep done 3 cards all provider 5401 rom11 b08 mate no probs at all except for one which is now looped

Hello, I did all the process to open the rom11 rev B08 the last message is, he he he your card is unlocked. but when I put it in nagra , what is a probleme Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 38 40
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB08
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 24 87 63 36
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Unable to login, bad password detected
Login attempt aborted
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

in which line is found the password of rom 11 B08 thanks by the answer.

Can anyone direct me to the relavant software discussed on this thread as relavant searches have been in vane

hi

ne 1 help i have now got into my card but when i press go in xncs it comes up with a red spot with a white cross in it and the message privileged instruction

thanks in advance

kook said:
hi

ne 1 help i have now got into my card but when i press go in xncs it comes up with a red spot with a white cross in it and the message privileged instruction

thanks in advance

Make sure you have selected "Windows 98 / ME" compatibility mode if you are using Windows XP. This should get rid of the message.

liamcrayden said:
Make sure you have selected "Windows 98 / ME" compatibility mode if you are using Windows XP. This should get rid of the message.
cheers that sorted it but now it seems to be stuck some nubers keep scrolling at the bottom, been doing it for 5 minutes now

kook said:
cheers that sorted it but now it seems to be stuck some nubers keep scrolling at the bottom, been doing it for 5 minutes now

I had ur exact same problem. (See other post - B08 Card refuses to unlock). I simply changed a jumper on my programmer and it unlocked it within 10 seconds. Some programmers just simply wont do it tho. :(

liamcrayden said:
I had ur exact same problem. (See other post - B08 Card refuses to unlock). I simply changed a jumper on my programmer and it unlocked it within 10 seconds.
no jumper on my card but when it was still running i clicked the read card which gave me a list of all sorts ppv etc at the top there was one that said card i clicked this and i believe it as given me the info

HI All

Using a phoenix 3.1. and XNCS set to 98 compatibilty.

When I try to read card I get rom 11 bo8 retrieving info from card. But this screen just hangs and nothing else happens. I have checked in task manager and XNCS says Not Responding, CPU usage 100%. I have left it for a good 15 mins, still nothing.

My PC is a few years old but has a 1.7 Ghz Pentium 4, surely this is enough?

I have tried running the software in differenct compatibilty modes and switching the jumpers around on the progger still no luck. (I just got the progger today so am a little bit unsure of the set up, know it has to be 3.68 but not sure if I am maybe doing something wrong with progger. If someone knows exactly where the jumpers need to go that might help)

Cheers

b08 unlocked

put xncs as me/98 compatible followed all instructions and zilch ,, got pissed of and in options in xncs i checked all the boxes ,,, bingo it unlocked 2 b08 cards in a couple of minutes

Rom 11 B08
Below is what Im getting.

ATR=3FFF9500FF918171A04700444E4153503031312052657642303840
Info=DNASP011 RevB08
Retrieving card info...
Card info retrieved :)
Installing ghost provider...
1.Dumping dataspace...
Error dumping dataspace...
Error Installing Ghost...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Calibration is: 758.184912807414 Mhz , Acc:5,Use Tsc:Yes
2) Building Bug Table...
2) Using Simple Send method!
3) Encrypting Ecm...
Found the Delay for 1000 @ Time:257000
Found the Delay for 100 @ Time:256600
Found the Delay for 10 @ Time:256560
4) Now Working - Dont Interrupt!
It then runs for age's Attempt 120 etc just keeps going and going and going............
Any help any-one?

Rom 11 Bo8

What am I missing Ive tried installing ghost and not installing it.

Back