rom 11 b06 -b08 unlocker

does any 1 know how 2 read and unlock rom10 / 11 using pheonix usb programmer

Hi y'all.

Yes, this discussion has been very interesting............

Now, I tried and tried and tried to unlock a b08 (TW) using all of the know-how expressed in these fine pages ............ however, although I eventually unlocked it, after all that....... it refused to allow ghost to be installed!!!!!

What I am left with now is a card which, according to xncs, is unlocked but still not willing to give up the bk via nagraedit 4.1!

Any ideas anyone? Does anybody recommend unlooping(if so, what script?) /using a different program to nagraedit/updating card to boc using TW ird and then unlooping?

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks m8,

But won't that destroy the very information which I am after (bk,ird,etc)?

Thanks

open mrom reset the card ee if it gives you the ird, if it don't then the card has got a dummy boxkey, so it wont matter if you use it to repair the card. i dont think i have had one yet that has wiped bk,ird when repairing

Did as you said.

It said there was an error in string 2.

Any thoughts as to what now?

What about rom studio?

capt_marvel said:
Did as you said.

It said there was an error in string 2.

Any thoughts as to what now?

What about rom studio?

use xncs to get the info if it says it open - goto settings and check everything then dump the card.

freddo270 said:
Unlocked 2 b08's first time, Thanks.

Sorry, forgot to say they were both ex C&W and am on xpsp2 - but ran the prog in win 98 / me compatibility mode.

trying to unlock

im trying to open it but i get an error and the he he he mesage doesnt appears!

attempt(0) Index=0001 c:0c

with 3.5795 mhz

anyone? provider 4701

as the saying goes ............. good things come to those who wait!

the bod t911 script has finally opened this pesky b08 card!

Nagraedit did however say that the free space in the data space appeared to be corrupt and asked me if I wanted to fix it by consolidating the free space?

I said yes and hope that this is now the end of it, as it now appears aok as far as I know?

thanks to all those concerned!

Dnaspo11 Revbo8

Hi i have a card REVB08 what software do i need to read this card i have tried nagraedit and xnsc 1.8 i can,t get the reading programmer i am using is infinity usb phoenix is this right programmer to read this card may be i am setting it up wrong if someone can help please i have read few tut,s but getting no where**Zaf786**

Hello, I did all the process to open the rom11 rev B08 the last message is, he he he your card is unlocked. but when I put it in nagra , what is a probleme Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 38 40
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB08
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 24 87 63 36
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Unable to login, bad password detected
Login attempt aborted
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

HI guys, i got this same problem with my when i try to read my Rom 11 B0D Card. can you help me please? Rom studio does similar thing and when i try to logg in it says invalid password.

Back