rom 11 b06 -b08 unlocker

alfy_d: Try this......

After you've clicked on 'UnderDev' you will see a box with 157000 Try changing it to 257000 and then make the 4E69 change and click on 'Go'. I had the same problem originally and that sorted it.

NOTE: that when running through the attempts the prog may seem to take ages, I left mine for 15 mins and it was still running, decided it had taken too long so I quit the prog and tried reading the card in Nagra and it read, so I didnt get the message 'Card has been unlocked' it just worked.

Good luck

"it done the job jimmy, "but only on 1 card "{must have been a fluke for this to work on my programmer----vx multi 3.57 mhz}, orderd a new 3.68 crystal this afternoon from rs, "im certain it will work on the other cards then m8"

anyway to get in the ******** site? They seem to know more about this unlocker and might be able to tweak the settings for provider 5C01 ntl cards at B08.

Tried changing 157000 to 257000 but still same as before. but it just says " something is not going right ( Check DTs ...) @ time 257000 Rx 12000010013" instead. before it said " something is not going right ( Check DTs ...) @ time 157000 Rx 12000010013". Marked the box that says ignore bad rx and it got a bit further. says 4)now working - dont interrupt! but syays like this for ages. Red led on pheonix flashes aswell?

the light will flash for awhile.It took about 10 minutes for my card to unlock.

left mine for bout 15 mins last night but no joy. keeps on faulting on an rx so i marked ignore under dev when changing 000 - 4E69. doesnt fault then but just runs for ages through step 4. then changes the value of 257000 and runs through step 4 again for ages. Tried to read it with nagraedit but says still blocked.

unlocking rom 11 using minisdk

Has anyone unlocked rom 11 bo8 using a miniskd as i have tried but keep getting ATR error when using kncs prog.
please let me know
thanks

taken from elsewhere to try earwigg
"ok this is how i have unlocked 10 ntl 5c01 b08 cards
its a bit hit and miss but it does work
first change the provider from 5c01 to 5c16
then change the four 0000 to 4e69 (nipper)
use bug delay 157000 0r 257000
at the bottom you will see attempts after about 25 attempts stop
and try to read ithe card in nagra edit4 if you cant read it repeat
using alternate bug delay of 157000 or 257000 as i say
its very hit and miss on some cards i have had to repeat the
action just twice and on others more 10 times
please post your successes so that other know that it works"

or try this method again taken from elsewhere

ok now ive unlocked 4 rom b08s 5c01 which were all saying
set_ifs error
ChkBC: c=01 from card should be c=70.

heres a quick guide:

reset the card - and click on the yellow triangle.
select option middle option under dev.
in provider box enter 5c18.
enter nipper string ie 4e69
bug delay 157000
ignore bad Rx ticked
press go and let it run.
each time ive got hehe seems like its unlocked at time......

one card i had to repeat twice and changed bug delay to 257000 and worked no problem.

rom11

hi
i am having difficulty with this software tried all the settings as you guys have suggested i am using an infinity programer with 3,6 crystal but after so many scans it just locks up it may go 10 or 20 trys if im lucky any help would be good

no it dont zeedy but ive just opened up 4 rom11 b08 with my new 25.00 phoenix 3.1 programmer lol

Has anyone actually unlocked a 5c card exc*w ?? i have one here ready but i aint got my pheonix yet :( minisdk doesnt want to know which is okay cause it doesnt want to know rom10s either..... i told my borther in law i would do his box for him and i jus want to know basikly so i can inform him before he starts getting off on one..

umm i read the card and it was 5c.. it crashed after i did the hole thing so i did it again and now its FFFF what has happened to it :| im gonna give this up as a bad job.. this sofware is laggy and everything :|

ive managed to get it to say card is unlocked :| but which is the blue read card button .. im lost lol..

Its the 4th square from your left under the tools Did you a minskd

umm i would try that but now it wont retrieve card info.. it just gets stuck on that.. i kept doing it before and i had to delete and download again.. now its just doin all the time.. i dont think it will be able to unlock a 5c card anyway.. looks like its another box to add to my already f*****d pile

Back