rom 11 b06 -b08 unlocker

JimmyP

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
rom 11 b06 -b09 unlocker

i cant get it to work cause i'm using a clanzer minisdk so can someone else try confirmed working on provider telewest and ntl but not yet on ex cwc

unable to get it to work with a 2003 clanzers minsdk at the mo

som 1 has done it with a tw card, jus read this info

lol get some glasses rick read my post "confirmed working on provider telewest and ntl but not yet on ex cwc"

sorry, iv gone crazy

sorry again 4 the stupid post

my card rom11 bo8 was the only original ntl 1 i had the others i got are ex c&w:(

wouldent work for me on xp-sp2 useing a vx multi {no atr},"tried all the compatability modes, -----worked no problem under windows 98 [bo8-tw}.

tried it out on another 2 r11's-bo8tw and 2 excw r7's under windows 98, [wouldent work no atr} "tried everything under the sun to get an answer to reset on the card"

like i said benny i aint got it working using a minsdk 2003 early model but people are using diffrent programmers so this software does work

Hi ive tried it and when i press go after changing COA2(NipperK0 to 4E69 it reads the car up to 3 Encrypting Ecm then a message pops up saying Privelaged instruction. i click ok then thats it? any help. using pheonix with xp.

leave it run for a few minutes and then see if you can read it in nagraedit 4

alfy_d said:
Hi ive tried it and when i press go after changing COA2(NipperK0 to 4E69 it reads the car up to 3 Encrypting Ecm then a message pops up saying Privelaged instruction. i click ok then thats it? any help. using pheonix with xp.
go to where the program is click on properties check compatibilities and change it to windows 98+me then run the program that get's rid of the Privelaged instruction bit it tell's me something aint right check dts.

just changed that setting in compatabilities and its got rid of the message like you said it wud thanks. but it has come up saying " something is not going right ( Check DTs ...) @ time 157000 Rx 12000010013". Any ideas anyone?

ok thanks. i'll have a play and let you know if i find owt out

Back