rom 11 b06 -b08 unlocker

Hello,

Could someone help me here with this software please? I read another post where someone said to use this software for Rev11 BOC, I have a new card, which displays as this in the Engineers Menu, I cant read this with anything, I tried using this software as instructed using a Phoenix programmer...

Did everything as mentioned

"its a bit hit and miss but it does work
first change the provider from 5c01 to 5c18
then change the four 0000 to 4e69 (nipper)
use bug delay 157000 0r 257000
at the bottom you will see attempts after about 25 attempts stop
and try to read ithe card in nagra edit4 if you cant read it repeat
using alternate bug delay of 157000 or 257000"

However I just get the something is wrong error message, I get the same message no matter what the settings, however when I tick the ignore errors option it just keeps counting up taking hours... I left it for 1.5 hours??? Could someone help me am I doing something wrong or wont this software read this card at all, im stuck trying to get the box number :(

For The Newbies To The Cable Hacking Scene

THIS SOFTWARE DOES NOT OPEN ROM11BOC CARDS THATS WHY THE HEADER STATES CLEARLY ROM11 BO6 TO BO9 UNLOCKER sorry to shout but a simple bit of reading and searching will tell ya the answer you are looking for

Sorry about that just that there was another topic where it said it could read 11 BOC, is there any other way to read this card please???

no mate your only option is to get the atmels read by some to yield your bk or you might be very very very lucky and your bk might be in the database

Thank you for your help, will need to find someone who can read them for me :( ive checked the database before even trying the card :D

Do u have any suggestions for anyone who might be able to help with reading the atmels please? I know I would probably learn better doing it myself but I only want to do one box dont want to spend too much getting the equipment, is there a chance of getting the codes using one of those serial to scart connectors connected to the box tailor made circuits are selling them for £15 but what are the chances of getting the keys with this please??? Thank you again for your help :)

lmfao.. i couldnt open the card... so i tried ripping the chips out.. the chip broke.. anyway just now i got the card unlocked lmfao.. great isnt it.. now i have the bk and the chip isnt in the box.. :| so now im stuck maybe i can use the bk and ird on the new dump on the new chip :)

yes they can mate which programmer are you using?

a pheonix with a 3.5789 wont do it.. it has to be at least 3.6864.. thats where i was going wrong last week.. and its a c&w aswell.. well it was untill i threw it in the bin :|

got a pheonix 3.68 and a usb infinity pheonix aswell what do i put in the provider box or do i just leave it tried it all that said on here but it just keeps going for hours and hours off to work now so gonna leave it running till i get home would love some help though thanx

I think if it's gonna unlock it it'll happen within 30 attempts. Check everything is right settings wise.

Make sure you are using a Rom 11 card, if it just keeps goin and going press ESC to kill the process.

Try reading it in NagraEdit, you never know it might be unlocked. I didn't realise when mine said "he he ........" I tried reading in XNCS but it didn't work but NagraEdit read it first time!!

escape dont work on mine m8 when i try to exit it just give's me some win error code 66 tried all the setting's but still no joy anyone help before i insert this card in the bin

umm.. does it lag any ?? the program?? try win 98/me.. if your on xp...

jimmyp said:
THIS SOFTWARE DOES NOT OPEN ROM11BOC CARDS THATS WHY THE HEADER STATES CLEARLY ROM11 BO6 TO BO9 UNLOCKER sorry to shout but a simple bit of reading and searching will tell ya the answer you are looking for
are you sure this does bo9 cards m8 cos i aint havin much luck with mine.and the header state's rom 11 bo6-bo8 unlocker not bo9 can you enlighten me please jimmyp. cheers m8.

you will have to give a bit more info mate what programmer you using,does it find the time delays?

people have opened rom 11 b09 with it 100% also who is your provider tw or ntl or ex cwc?

ntl original m8, use a pheonix 3.68 have an infinity usb as well and both find the time delays but keep going on and on left it all day the other day also have tried it in compatability mod for 95 and for 98/me the provider is 5401 do i need to change this in the provider box perhaps?

trigger are you getting a atr on it mate?if yes you set the compatability mode too me/98 and change the nipper string and it should open let it run and take a screen shot after about 3 mins and post it here

taken from elsewhere someone elses success on a b09 "Ive just unlocked my b09, I tried it once with the delay set at 157000, and it reported it to be unlocked but it wasnt, so I then set the delay to 257000, I stopped the program, after about a minute and the card now reads and writes fine in nagraedit"

Back