Resurected TM-6900HD Super+

eigger

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
My Story so far:
I posted on another forum for help on getting my TM-6900HD Super+ working again as it had been used as a freeview box only for the last year or more, because I lost all sat stuff, the dish motor had pointed to extreme west - my back door :Biggrin2: and would not move.
I only had one reply and was recommended this forum for all TM help sooo here I am.
I was also advised that I need to learn how to walk before I tried to run - just be patient and you will get there - well, you are right:Biggrin2:
I did suspect the cable and rigged up a temp, I had today off work (it was planned) and I managed to re-route the cable to a permanent fixing. it is working now, just need to learn how to use it, so I'll slow down to a walk for a while :Laugh:

My kit:
80cm motorised dish with Technomate motor;
Technomate T6900HD Combo Super +
Duolabs CAS Interface 2
Diablo Lite, that I have never been able to do anything with
GBSAT C120
Clarke Tech Editor Studio for creating editing a decent channel list.

My problems (for a start)
It has been quite awhile since I applied a patch, I just downloaded the phantom patch and there were two files, do I install them both?
I also downloaded SoftcamAll - what is softcam do I need to install that?
I installed Underworld 1.87 some time ago. can't remember what this is/does.
Is there a glossary for Satellite terms anywhere?

Well thats it, I'd be grateful for any help

softcam would be a file to open the channels that are hacked at the moment they change about every two weeks depending on the provider with the latest patch for the 6900 super it will be bulsat or hellas at 39east not a lot open on the softcams anymore but maybe cccam would be of interest for you. and welcome to the forum

I see you have been answered on most of your questions, Underworld 1.87 is the file you flashed to your Diablo Cam

Regards Finearrow

And if you want C+NL you will have to use 737p with the latest keys.

:excited: MANY THANKS guys, my TM is all patched up and working. noticed a few extra functions in config menus so will play later.

Hi Eigger
Welcome to Digitalworldz, these guys on here are the business, delighted your 6900 is back it's a grand receiver, the only advice I will give you is don't bother buying any cards or cams especialy the Diablo2, your Diablo lite might be of some use, but best is hook it up to the internet and look around the forum for cs thats what the addon patch is for, I still haven't done it myself, but I'm a lot less busy these days and will be having a go shortly
all the best DLB

Thanks DLB, Hmm! I contacted Technomatic some time back about the RJ45 socket and they said it was't for end user use!! so I'll hook it up again for when I have time to play :) Thanks

hi sorry to trouble u just reading your old posts ,i have a tm6900 super and wanted to know if u can unlock channels with just a usb stick instead of a cam ,if so would u be able to tell me how cus its all new 2 me thanx

you could do this with the latest patch found Download center and the latest softcam this is a file you load to your tm with your usb device with the latest keys in ti for providers that are open with latest patch these do change every so many days so always use the latest softcam providers are open on a few sat's at the moment most on 19.2east+39east just load the softcam to your tm the same as the patch from usb menu>data tranfer menu>ok on the file you want to load to your tm
softcams are found here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/satellite-technomate-standard-downloads.html

so i will be able to watch footy and movies with just a usb ,sorry if i sound thick just aint got a clue about all this its all new to me thanx

If you have the right Sub you could watch all that is mentioned :)
the softcam & patch are a nice 'thing' but of course it is limited to what has been "experimental open".
if you want to know what is open there is a good dvb site that gives an overview what is around.(tm follows this 99%)
But beware, TM patches are not 'consistent' as different newer or older versions do break some functionality. Ask on this forum and people will point you out in the right direction.
to be honest I connect my Tm receiver to my dreambox inhouse. the only thing that is of interest to me is the addon (cccam client / newcamd)
DVB Support

Last edited:
Back