Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin [old plugin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you see from the screenshot I posted this morning (look at date and time) its there on my latest bouquets mate
:)

sorry i just read my last post it should have said i cant get it on rats or mr mister.so its obviously my set up any ideas why i cant get it in ? when i scan the satellite its.not.finding.it either really strange

I just downloaded the plugin, used DCC to install it and restarted box, but no joy.

Tried using filemanager > install on the box, and then restarted, but still no joy.

Both times, there were no errors reported.

This was on my newest image DreamboxUK v2.1.2 with ssl84b

* by rebooting, I mean both restarted enigma and also restarted the box itself

Last edited:

Strange, first time I went to that post, it was saying codes only for registered members. I thought it was a glitch in the forum. Oh well.

I just done the opkg install and it is finally in the plugins menu (have lost green button plugin menu since flashing new ssl and image :()

Unfortunately, it seems like it's failing:

Error3.jpg

Any idea where I'm going wrong?

The box is in a clean state. Do I have to manually deploy your bouquets first and then run the plugin?

Last edited by a moderator:
reboot the box
then go to Menu, Plugins and run the updater

should work

not all images have buttons mapped mate but you can still get to plugins via menu :)

reboot the box
then go to Menu, Plugins and run the updater

should work

not all images have buttons mapped mate but you can still get to plugins via menu :)

Thanks mate. I tried rebooting the box (full reboot) and running it from plugins but it's not working. Did you see the wget error?

wget: not an http or ftp url: ./rats.zip

Any ideas?

No idea why, but it's all working now. I guess that error that is shown is not really an error :s

Thanks for the assistance anyway :)

Hi Rat,
Do your bouquets have a cccam.channelinfo file in them, and if not where would i get one for your bouquets please ?

Hi all,

I am new to this and have got a bit stuck!! I have installed the ipk successfully and can see all of the channels.

The issue is that 99% of them dont work. Could someone publish an order of what to do once you have installed.

i.e. Search for Channels, Run the Rat Plug in etc.

I swear I have done it right but as I say they dont appear to link to the actual channel.

Maybe I have to install a different plug in first?

Any help would be good.

I have a DM800 SE clone with Enigma 2 installed.

Thanks!

restart the box mate
if that fails do a scan, untick network scan

10 mins max :)

a reboot of the box may sort it

Right ok - So this is what my plan is.

Delete all channels with dream box edit.

Restart

Re-run the plug in

Re scan - untick Network scan

Restart and test.

I will let you know soon!

I did the above and it found hardly any channels. So I then did an auto search and it picked up 800+ channels - loads of duplicates. It still doesn't work. It says for most channels including yours "Service Unavailble" Check Tuner Configuration.

I can get the odd channel like Adu Dabi :)

you should just transfer my bouquets reload/restart the box and all should work ? try it with dreamboxedit, but the plugin should work :err:
check my signature for latest update

it's defo the way to go with what Rat has said there like bud. (and to any one else) just get his bouquets downloaded and fired over to your box, restart and away you go. install and run the "rats automatic channel updater" if you like, but saves all the messing about scanning.

It's really easy using dreambox edit.

download the channel list and the bouquets, then download and run "Dream Box Edit" you'll see under settings the destination of the files, this info you simply fill in so it goes to your box, then load the channel listing and the bouquets in and then hit "send files to dream box" Job done in under 10 seconds! (or maybe 20!...lol)

Been a while since the last update Rat, not that much has moved around, I hope you havent given up on us lol :whistle:

well Ive removed the BBC olympic streams and Africa channel as new freq but not uploaded it yet lol apart from that nothings changed really mate

although the new list is in the backup image I just uploaded lol

Ill get new bouquets uploaded to server in a bit ;)

Hi sorry for the late reply I have been on hols! Only a staycation. So I blank my channels with dream box edit first. Then do not scan for new channels. Then upload Rats channels and bouquets afterwards? What else do I need to get an EPG that looks nice? Thanks for the help all!

Hi sorry for the late reply I have been on hols! Only a staycation. So I blank my channels with dream box edit first. Then do not scan for new channels. Then upload Rats channels and bouquets afterwards? What else do I need to get an EPG that looks nice? Thanks for the help all!

Just install the plugin and run it, no need to mess about with dbedit it'll be done in a second :) as for epg use cool tv guide 5.6.2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back