Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin [old plugin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorted now. The manual install worked fine. Then the plug works now. My other pain is getting the picons to work via a USB stick as my flash is getting full. It doesn't seem to mount properly in tspanel. Any instructions anywhere to mount the disk and then change the directories so it can see the images?

Sorted now. The manual install worked fine. Then the plug works now. My other pain is getting the picons to work via a USB stick as my flash is getting full. It doesn't seem to mount properly in tspanel. Any instructions anywhere to mount the disk and then change the directories so it can see the images?

Start a thread matey as this one will get dragged off topic otherwise and rat will throw a hissy lmao! :)

Sent from my telephone.

Just wondering if the app can be updated as whenever I run it, it deletes all other bouquets that's on the box and as I've just started using that auto bouquet plugin alongside your bouquets I thought I'd ask. No biggie though :)

Sent from my telephone.

what do you mean mate ? update the bouquets or plugin ?

what do you mean mate ? update the bouquets or plugin ?

The plugin mate, so it only overwrites your bouquets and not the auto generated ones using that auto bouquet plugin. It might not even be possible but thought I'd mention it anyway :)

Sent from my telephone.

The plugin mate, so it only overwrites your bouquets and not the auto generated ones using that auto bouquet plugin. It might not even be possible but thought I'd mention it anyway :)

Sent from my telephone.

rat's plugin does not overwrite the actual bouquets generated by the autobouquet plugin .it only overwrites the bouquets.tv list. all you should need to do is add a command to the rat_plugin_update.sh script file so that it copies the bouquets.tv file to \tmp before rat's updater downloads and upates your files. then add another command to move your old bouquets.tv file back again once the update has been extracted so that it overwrites the new one.

Ah so it is possible then :) thanx for answering buddy :) time for me to get reading then lol

Sent from my telephone.

If you delete the sky 28.2 folder from the generated epg when using autobouquet the program numbers revert to rats channel numbering i.e. BBC 1 = channel 1 this what I do I generate a satellites xml file from here satellites.xml creator then ftp it into ect/enigma2 folder then run auto bouquet and it just updates the new channels or frequencies

edogg

its saying /usr/script/rat_plugin.sh: 15: cannot create /dev/null:permission denied and same with 18: and 19:

Hi, was a solution ever found to the above issue.

I am having the same issue on a DM800HD with Blackhole V0.12

Regards mipmip.

Hi there

I have just come back to use my box after a week on hols and BBC HD AND BBC one HD from the Bouquet doesn't work. So I searched from fresh all of the channels, run the Rat plug in and still no channel is showing. Is it me or is it broken?

Im really sorry but my laptop HDD has died so Im not able to update it just yet
hopefully the weekend Ill get a new HDD

there is a post on the forum how to get these 4 channels back, its very easy :)

Hi there,

Is there any chance you could post the link to the fix as I can't find it anywhere?

Sorry still a newb :)

Ok turn the box to BBC One HD or where its supposed to be,

Then do a manual scan on that transponder from menu-setup-service searching but change the FEC setting to 2/3 and change QPSK to 8PSK

When the scan is finished the channels will return where they were :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

No idea how you guys know this stuff - worked a treat :)

Its because they are experts in their field mate and they get a buzz from helping people !!

Thank fook they are here I would say

Just realised we don't have Sky 1 + 1...any ideas why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back