Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin [old plugin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) just thought id post as I noticed the Bouquets hit 7000 server downloads :) thats not including the rar file that gets uploaded to DW

glad members are still using the Bouquets and getting the benefits of easy server downloads :)

Thank You

:thumbsup:

Don't own a Dreambox 800HD, but I have a good idea of the amount of work you've put into the bouquets Rat. Top man!
Congratulations3.gif

How can I put it.

The reason I choose your channel list is because.

1. You've simplified channel list updates, because they can updated from the receiver, no other channel list gives you that option.

2. I'm not in the Ireland region but I don't care, to update the channel list, yours is the quickest.

For me mate, to have all 28.2e channels in one signal bouquet, I wouldn't need to navigate to any other 28.2e bouquet which you can still keep. 28.2e would just be a bouquet in your channel list like the rest. The reason I feel it makes it is easier is... All I would do at the start once loaded, is select the 28.2e whole channel bouquet, open it up select a channel from it, then when i want to change channel, I would navigate to that other channel in that bouquet, because there all be there. For me that would be a matter of a few buttons instead of a few more buttons, being navigating out of Entertainment for example, then into sport... Now do what I could all ready be doing in the 28.2e whole channel bouquet.

What could be the reason someone wouldn't choose your channel list? (haha check me out LOL)

1. You could say button lazy, or there's more to the process of changing channel.

2. Regional for some, but some want be bothered.

3. Some people might like spending more time updating there channel list to someone eleses channel list, for three reasons I believe... Layout of channel list although most are the same, Regional, or choosing one particular channel list for the option of the whole 28.2e bouquet.

Of course mate it's your list, you make them, you have it how you like, I'm just being a pain and interfering, and making your process of updating them longer, I'll say no more, either way no worries, i use yours regardless anyway.

how to update or install this am a new user ....my box was set up before my brother stupidly updated the software on the tm800 now all i get is all the channels but no floders for them its just a big list it annoying to go through the whole list just to get the channel i want

how to update or install this am a new user ....my box was set up before my brother stupidly updated the software on the tm800 now all i get is all the channels but no floders for them its just a big list it annoying to go through the whole list just to get the channel i want

have a look in the downloads section and look for "dream box control centre" and then download it and then install it.

download here

then after it's installed configure, and then once your all connected then left hand side go to install package file and select the ipk file (Rats Channel Updater)

then after it's installed it will be in your plugins (after a restart of your dreambox) and then run it. job done.

(there's other ways to do it but if your not familair with it the DCCC (Dreambox Control Centre) is probably your best option.

01-07-201218-34-55.jpg

01-07-201218-35-14.jpg

or have a look at post no.1 as that has a walk through if your good with telnet etc.

Last edited:
hi it comes up with this when i use dreambox

Telnet Connected
FTP Connected
Enigma2 not detected (Functionality limited)
Telnet Disconnected
Telnet login incorrect!

how do i find out my login detail to connect to it?
have a look in the downloads section and look for "dream box control centre" and then download it and then install it.

download here

then after it's installed configure, and then once your all connected then left hand side go to install package file and select the ipk file (Rats Channel Updater)

then after it's installed it will be in your plugins (after a restart of your dreambox) and then run it. job done.

(there's other ways to do it but if your not familair with it the DCCC (Dreambox Control Centre) is probably your best option.

View attachment 67325

View attachment 67326

or have a look at post no.1 as that has a walk through if your good with telnet etc.

that's the default log in details, left hand side? root, and then dreambox, has some one changed your TELNET user name and password? what image are you on? have you had a look in the settings and made sure that "telnet" is enabled on the dreambox, maybe some one locked you out?

Dibbs does DCC have to have a password ? as the TN800 dont use one, we all had this trouble with FlashFXP that needs a password to work
were as filezilla dont :)

maybe thats his problem ?

handy tool rat!! quick question do these match sky number? eg 101 - bbc 1 401 - sky sports etc?

Dibbs does DCC have to have a password ? as the TN800 dont use one, we all had this trouble with FlashFXP that needs a password to work

oops my bad, thought this question was a dream800HD....doh. Sorry about that......

got me thinking now Dibbs lol Im sure I read TM800 mate ?

@harveybham no mate sorry 1, 2, 3, and so on

Attachments

• channel numbering.jpg
    channel numbering.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 29
hi rat pal - is primetime anywhere on your settings , i cant for the life of me find it(i def need new glasses )

squig

Pretty sure primetime is on the sports bouquet near the bottom :)

Sent from my telephone.

yes mate it is there :)

Attachments

• primetime.jpg
    primetime.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 14
is there a problem with it as its telling me service not avaiable - im getting the same problem on any sky e2 settings on primetime like mr misters settings etc .. im just wondering is it my box or has primetime done something ?

I use FlashFXP without a password, when the box comes up asking you to confirm the password, I just leave it blank and click OK to connect.

is there a problem with it as its telling me service not avaiable - im getting the same problem on any sky e2 settings on primetime like mr misters settings etc .. im just wondering is it my box or has primetime done something ?

its probably because your bouquet is out of date and has an old frequency on it, try updating or rescanning :)

its rats lastest boquet -downloaded last night , im even getting it on Mr Misters boquet etc ... i cant understand why its saying service not avaiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back