Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin [old plugin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rat's Bouquets @digitalworldz Plugino.

Hi Guys,

I have been manually downloading the Rat's Bouquets for months.

I thought I would give the updater a try.

DM800HD - blackhole

I tried to install the files via DCC - E2 and got an error message: index path not found.

So I downloaded putty and used the 2nd command line, which seemed to have installed.

Now I am receiving the following error message when I try and update the channels:

.../user/script/rat_update.sh: 19: cannot create /dev/null: permission denied

I have followed the instructions on this page:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/292387/

But I am getting the same error message.

rats_zpsbe676d94.png

Anything else I can try?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont have enough posts to download just yet m8, but keep up the good work you will get there.

Cheers mate. How many more do I need?

Rat, apologies for getting the name wrong. Thanks for your continued work on bringing these bouquets to us.

Re: Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugino.

thanks rat, not for me though, im happy with yr favs list....its my friend...He is thick as a plank...lol, cant even reboot his duo...i have to guide him over the phone lol...

thanks rat, not for me though, im happy with yr favs list....its my friend...He is thick as a plank...lol, cant even reboot his duo...i have to guide him over the phone lol...

LOL! Sounds like my mate that ;)

Hi Rat, i was just wondering whether you're going to do another update to your bouquet set anytime soon? I just noticed that Star Plus HD isn't working on the current frequency in your latest set, it must have changed frequency or something.

On another note, your bouquets are brilliant, love the way all the channels are grouped together so easy to use and find channels. Your work is mucho appreciated.

Ive just tried on the duo and star plus hd is working fine channel 431 using the latest update 30/12/2012

Hey Rat

I know it's on the wrong thread (I think) but remember I asked you abt the picons and where to drop them in FTP.

I'm not sure where to put it on. Need a dummy guide.

Ive just tried on the duo and star plus hd is working fine channel 431 using the latest update 30/12/2012

Hi IanB, yep you're right just downloaded the latest set through the plugin directly from the server and Star Plus HD is indeed working d'oh my bad....

Thanks for the quick response

hello all...just another quick query, does anyone know if ABP News is still operating? Comes up under the international bouquet on Rat's latest set but no picture. It's been like this for a good few weeks now but is still part of the bouquet set?

Have a question. If I run the plugin, will it remove my other satellite (Hotbird) channel list? I'm having to do a rescan every once in a while so trying to figure out if it's when I run your plugin. Thanks

Have a question. If I run the plugin, will it remove my other satellite (Hotbird) channel list? I'm having to do a rescan every once in a while so trying to figure out if it's when I run your plugin. Thanks

running this will replace an existing list with rats uk channel list m8, this may be why you need to rescan hotbird to get those channels back

Great work cant wait to test this baby out once I get my wifi dongle

To Remove Rats Updater

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

delete the folder

:)

IGNORE THIS PLEASE!

I found a more up to date thread and think i have sorted it now following the posts in that.

Keep up the good work with the plugins!!!

Hi Rat, i've tried running the ipk but i get a message about
/usr/script/rat_plugin_update.sh
But that file is already provided by package * dvbapp2-plugin-dw-ratsupdater
* Cannot find package dvbapp2-plugin-rats=bouquets.
Execution finished.

Now I have removed the folder you mentioned above but it seems like it is still seeing the old updater.

Any ideas please?

This is on a vu+ clone BH 1.7.3

Thanks!
Lee

Last edited:
you dont have enough posts, you need 5
also this is an OLD plugin and is no longer updated so I would get the new pne from my signature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back