Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't added it yet lol
well I have but not uploaded it, official launch is 12th November I think

ill get it sorted :)

press bouquet, red should show as 1403

Last edited:
bouquets and picons both updated :)

click my signature or downlaod via plugin :)

i always use this plugin by Rat....its really great..keep up the good work..!

I haven't added it yet lol
well I have but not uploaded it, official launch is 12th November I think

ill get it sorted :)

press bouquet, red should show as 1403

Ohh! Thanks for sorting that mate :)

Now all I need to figure out is how to set recordings from my mobile while away from home and I'll have the ultimate Sky+ replacement ;)

Ohh! Thanks for sorting that mate :)

Now all I need to figure out is how to set recordings from my mobile while away from home and I'll have the ultimate Sky+ replacement ;)
If your phone is an android one you can do that through dreamdroid

Via telnet or IPK mate ?

Hey rats

I'm having issues with primetime on the duo.

And I have your plugin installed on my duo. Does it have the latest channel info including the recent Asian channels that have changed such as star plus hd ump movies stars etc

yes they do mate :) if you check/click on my signature I last updated on the 6/12 :)

yes they do mate :) if you check/click on my signature I last updated on the 6/12 :)

your last updated says the 1/12 and if you click on it it goes to 1/12 m8, was you on the cider again :)

EDIT: i was looking at picon :( i really should wear my glasses.

@ Rat/DD, the plugin used to do the update automatically on the TM800. Are there any plans to modify it for other normal receivers?

I get the following when I paste the command using putty to download the channel list. However, I can downlaod the rats.tar.gz using my PC.
wget: not an http or ftp url: ./Linux%20based%20receivers/Channel%20settings/Rats%20DW%20settings%2028.2E/rats.tar.gz

Hi
I'm using this plugin and its great.
Is there a way to stop the Welsh, Scottish variations from reappearing after I run the plugin.
I delete the bouquets I don't want by using the remote and remove the bouquet but when I run the updater
The old boquets are back .
Thanks for a great plugin.

morning Rat mate,

Auto updater on 2 x dreamboxs 800 HD's doesn't seem to be working any more, I'll post what it says later on tonight.

An error connecting to the ftp or something I think it says, or grabbing the file.......

Hi Mate :) every time I make a new bouquet the bouquet file structure will be the same, all that will be different is changes within those bouquets, eg: frequencies changes or new channels added

these 2 bouquets you remove are towards the end of the list so shouldn't cause to much interference to day to day normal channel changing ?

Hi
I'm using this plugin and its great.
Is there a way to stop the Welsh, Scottish variations from reappearing after I run the plugin.
I delete the bouquets I don't want by using the remote and remove the bouquet but when I run the updater
The old boquets are back .
Thanks for a great plugin.

lets us know mate, I know the sever is having a few issues at the moment, I just tried it myself and it was slow, it said
wget: not an http or ftp url: .rats.zip but did go onto install after a few more seconds of waiting :)

morning Rat mate,

Auto updater on 2 x dreamboxs 800 HD's doesn't seem to be working any more, I'll post what it says later on tonight.

An error connecting to the ftp or something I think it says, or grabbing the file.......

I've only got this to install once lol every other time since swopping images it says its installed but nothing appears on the plug in list ?? Seems to install very fast too which makes me think it isnt !!

On the other hand I now have full epg lol

Scratch that I've used putty and it worked ? funny how putting file in tmp folder and running didnt and dcc didnt ah well it works now ;-) There was me thinking with me being off work till the new year i'd have to come pay you a visit too !!!

The end of the world must be near coz everything works on my box now ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back