Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin [old plugin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh the first time I installed it was by PuTTY and it installed first time :)

now if I load a new image I always drop the IPK into tmp folder, works fine :)
800SE

glad your sorted though :)

Very new enigma 2 infact first look at it today, 1 question do just need the rats plugin to add a channel list or do i need more plugins

you dont have to use the plugin to update if you dont want too :) you can download the rar file and transfer it over from PC to Box with DreamBoxEdit
the plugin just makes it easier, once installed you just run the plugin and it downloads,installs and reloads the list in a matter of seconds :)
if you check the links in my signature it will take you to the updates :)

just the 1 plugin is needed to install the Bouquets though mate

:)

I like the sound of your plugin, Thanks for all the hard work this is going to save me loads of work (if i can get it working) :Cheers:

sorry to ask but how do i add the plugin to my box its an alien2, hope someone can help

is this compatable with an amiko alien2?? added it to my box but can see it in my plugins

Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin

As far as I'm aware it is mate yes

I'm sure someone who owns this box will post and confirm either way :)

But I see no reason if its E2 then it should work ;)

I always transfer the IPK file to temp then install via the boxes menu :)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i always telnet into the receiver, and copy / paste the following

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

is the 500v8 an enigma1 receiver? if so, then this plugin will not work on it

Hi rats

Do you know who the administrator is as I am finding difficulty downloading the picons you recommended

Hi its "Rat" :) Rat's Bouquets is made by me, the 's at the end is to show ownership/made by :) not picking on you particually but I get called rats a lot, we have a member already called ratts so its kinda confusing for some

I'm also Administrator look under my name lol

I'm on tapatalk at the moment so can't see your post count but would imagine its low to not be able to download it ?

Last edited:
Hi rats

Do you know who the administrator is as I am finding difficulty downloading the picons you recommended

you dont have enough posts to download just yet m8, but keep up the good work you will get there.

Hi its "Rat" :) Rat's Bouquets is made by me, the 's at the end is to show ownership/made by :) not picking on you particually but I get called rats a lot, we have a member already called ratts so its kinda confusing for some

I'm also Administrator look under my name lol

I'm on tapatalk at the moment so can't see your post count but would imagine its low to not be able to download it ?

Priceless m8 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a way where i can keep my favorites from being deleted when i update rat dw boquet pluggin ?..all my favorites dissapear and i have to do it again...lol

Re: Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugino.

I would save a copy of the bouquets on pc csll them Rat's Favotites for instance
every time I release a update, copy and paste the favorites from the Rat's Favorites you saved

doing this though needs something like dreamboxedit rather than the plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back