Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin [old plugin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Article: Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin

Hi rat

Gigablue 800. But if I click on the plugin when I notice a channel freq has changed the plugin will down load the latest update ?

yes mate thats what the plugin is for
if you press on the Rat's DW Channel Updater plugin
it will download, reload the latest bouquets that are uploaded to the server

:)

Thanks , ps gold +1 not working or me either. :Biggrin2:

well
I just checked UK Gold+1 and I got Tuner Failed :err: I had it the other day lol

ill look into it mate

rescan brings it back :)
do a manual scan
single satellite
untick network scan
should take a little over 5 minutes

it will ten be there :)

I will update bouquets in a day or so as I see a couple of new channels are testing :)

use a programme called putty :) easy to use

Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin

I know this will please a few members :) Download Rat's Bouquets direct from the server to your box :)

Telnet this line into telnet window or a programme called Putty
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

if that don't work try
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

once installed restart box
press Green for plugins

tested on
Dreambox 800
VU+
TM800HD
Should work on any E2 Receiver

Enjoy!

with thanks to DigiDude :thumbsup:

how do i telnet to tm800hd.
thanks
Enter IP address of receiver in section highlighted in blue. Ensure you tick telnet.

When you connect to the receiver, username is root and password is blank, (just press return)

Attachments

• Putty.jpg
    Putty.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi rat,

Being using plugin for a few weeks and it's fantastic. Have you tried in an a combo box. If I have Irish territorial channels on dvb t tuner the plugin removes all my discovered channels every time I update with plugin. The provider is RTENL. Any ideas ?!

Hi, are people still having trouble with Gold+1? I have noticed not getting Watch+1 either?
I have tried a manual scan on both of these and still nothing.
With the BH image it isn't a tick on network scan but a "yes" or "no" and it is set to "no" as default but as I say its still not picking up on either of these.

me too lol for some strange reason the freq keeps revering to 12000 H 7/8

where in fact its 11992.00 H 2/3 and Im not 100% sure why :err:

if you goto GOLD+1 menu service searching search single transponder change 12000 to above takes seconds
I know its not ideal but channels will be back in place

me too lol for some strange reason the freq keeps revering to 12000 H 7/8

where in fact its 11992.00 H 2/3 and Im not 100% sure why :err:

if you goto GOLD+1 menu service searching search single transponder change 12000 to above takes seconds
I know its not ideal but channels will be back in place

Cheers for that Rat. Put them details in and that has got the missing channels back.

I have installed the plugin no problem but when i go to a channel it says service not available check tuner configuration. New to the Dreambox 800hd so do i need to change anything for your channels to work. My image installed is nemesis 2.4.

cheers

not able to see links saying only registered users which i am?

Ive edited the code tags mate so you should be able to see them now :)
I can now :)

I have installed the plugin no problem but when i go to a channel it says service not available check tuner configuration. New to the Dreambox 800hd so do i need to change anything for your channels to work. My image installed is nemesis 2.4.

cheers
it should just show channels mate
but maybe do a channel search (un tick network) single satellite
5/10 minutes max shouldent take long and see if that helps bring channels in

:) just thought id post as I noticed the Bouquets hit 7000 server downloads :) thats not including the rar file that gets uploaded to DW

glad members are still using the Bouquets and getting the benefits of easy server downloads :)

Thank You

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 7000.JPG
    7000.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
honest, I have no idea where (I'd) be and probably a lot of others come to think of it with the new channels coming out all the time, frequencies etc. so much easier when you can simply run "Rats Channel Updater" and switch the kettle on at the same time and walla, all done.....mint!

Top !

No Rat thank you mate, so great that we can all download the latest bouquets from the touch of a button, without, going to this device that device etc .Computer/laptop... Searching on the internet for the latest bouquets, downloading the rar file, loading up dreambox edit, etc etc... You've shorted the process for us, 2 minutes or so can be spent doing something else. Must take you a lot longer then 2 minutes updating and organizing the bouquets, so on the whole your using your time, your life doing all the hard work, while we have the hard work and get to spend our lives on other things because of you. Time all adds up mate.

CHEERS RAT.

On another note any chance of a sky uk 28.2 all channel section added to your bouquets, have to keep on pressing blue and going to another package section folder ? :p

On another note any chance of a sky uk 28.2 all channel section added to your bouquets, have to keep on pressing blue and going to another package section folder ? :p

I have seen this on other channel lists mate and tbh Ive wondered what the point is, I know they are all in one folder but how does it make it easier to navigate bouquets ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back