@ Rat - Mix done

wow these are great guys :) thanks for uploading them

@ Rat

Ive uploaded a wee Todd Terry mix for you mate.

Todd Terry - Weekend
Todd Terry - Raining
Todd Terry - Something Going On
Todd Terry - Enough Is Enough

: colors1 : colors1 : colors1

ooooooo lets get it quick :)
cheers Dave :)

who is using record decks to mix ?

just wondering i am trying to listen to all mixes but cannot tell as i cant put the volume up to hear the actual mixes ?

feeling a bit better now will chuck something together real soon, done a mix yesterday but it was crappy as i cant quite get into it but soon ill be back

keep em coming everyone

Regards
Mickie D

im gonna do a mix with my cd decks , denon dns3500 , as any 1 seen the world final mix @ the dj championships ,using technics tuntables if any is interested ill upload it in this section for every 1 when i get home , he was from france i think .

Any 1 into Lionel Richie , donea mix , if any body want s Mix Miester to have a play with let me know ill up load it for u
regards biffo , injoy the mix

DWMix4 now uploading

sorry its been a while im still getting over glandular fever :(, i get tired so easily, so if im honest it was not me best and was early kids running around you know the usual excuses lmfao

done a little MC on the last track aswell so if you want a laugh ;)

ill leave it uploading im doing me BBQ in the enxt 20 mins so wont be around for the comments but leave some it took half an hour or so for you lot lmao

DWMix4 now uploading

sorry its been a while im still getting over glandular fever :(, i get tired so easily, so if im honest it was not me best and was early kids running around you know the usual excuses lmfao

done a little MC on the last track aswell so if you want a laugh ;)

ill leave it uploading im doing me BBQ in the enxt 20 mins so wont be around for the comments but leave some it took half an hour or so for you lot lmao

Mickie another fine mix mate keep em coming.

: multi :

Older Garage is fine m8 :) just getting it now ,looking forward to this one :)

cheers guys it was ok i only just heard it back could of been better but hey first mix in 3 weeks i think...

rat i will try and get the house mix up soon pal

MIckie what ur doing it fine m8 :) love it :)

another good mix m8 :) love the MCing lol

PMSL i played it for the guys at work today they all looked at me funny

fookers lol

:) another one to put on my memory stick to take to work :) u know its been in the wash twice where I take ur mix's to work and forget to take it out my poket come wash day lol

couple of earlt tracks Im not sure about but Im sure they will grow on me the more I play it :)
its still playing at the mo 10 mins left but again another fine mix m8 :)

wheres the MCing I liked that in the last mix

would you believe it lol the microphone port is broken on my mixer :(

just tried to see whats wrong and nothing is coming out.

that was more of a garage selection, dont worry rat im still going to do you a nice house selection soon but i like to play garage lol

i soldered some gold plated audio plugs onto my decks phono leads... not noticed much, one thing though is its to loud later on :(, i should have not turned it up.

just listened to it back for the first time and i am impressed with myself lol

first 3 mixes had small timing issues (not so bad though)

got right into it though and think the rest was near enough spot on, especially the azudo the bass mix with sisqo thong song...

5 people downloaded and only rat with some feedback

what tunes did you not like rat, dont tell me you never liked the buster rymes remix (i love the trumpet or whatever that is in that tune), some crackers in there should of added a few more of me favs but already played them in other mixes... going to get my other boxes out today funk on a roll james brown classic, and a few bass tunes aswell.

Regards
Mickie D

Back