@ Rat - Mix done

Mickie D cheers for letting me know the limit i will get mixing
kind regards biffo

@ biffo you could do a full one and split in into 3 (very easy to do with winrar ;))

everyone is out so I just played the 2nd Mix again LOUD and Mickie Im impressed m8 (maybe Im easily pleased)lol
but I thought that was really good m8
Im sooooo looking forward to my house mix ;)

cheers rat it went ok till the end when my record gave in on me and as i said its a shure M447 the best needle in the world for scratching lol,

dont get your hopes to far up m8y i will have a good practice but im not to familier with house its a little slower but saying tha should be alright

thanks again rat for the comments much appreciated pal

Last edited:
well well well there was some good track in that collection m8 :) is that a taster of whats to come lol
classic m8
That set I asked u about that was £67 have a reserve of £350 :( gutted lol

listening to DWmix3 now

bring on the happy hardcore i say, even though theres some class tunes that im nodding away to lol, kinda reminds me of the rave '92 album when they couldnt quite decide between techno or jungle so called em rave, wheres me white glove?

theres a guy in a place and he got a bitter sweet face and he goes by the name of dutchos never goode (digi wanders blankly into the distance lol)

i dont mind and i will try and do some requestes of songs people want mixing, as long as they are with in 10 beats per minute other wise it will sound daft.
regards biffo

nice one Biffo checking them out now m8

@biffo

what exactly you using to make that a PC and software or equipment ?

listened to the first hip hop mix and was pretty nice m8y

will listen to the dance one after balls of steel

@biffo

that dance mix is banging as fook, youll have to PM me links to any more you make in case i miss them

ps, dont suppose you hcould upload the full shakira one on its own please ;)

im feeeling a bit better thats why i have put rats on hold i got glandula fever and its fooking knocking the shit out of me :(

i will try one today as i tried one yesterday lol, but could not get enough energy you need to be bouncing to produce great mixes in my opinion and bouncing is not on the cads

@biffo do you have decks or is it virtual mixing i like all the mixes m8y.

but if you arnt using decks i would suggest getting some you have an ear for music and think of the fun you would have sliding in from your hand controlling the speed with the pitch and some people's case's the record.

@rat as said above i will have a go today but dont hold your hopes up might be short im not sure

biffo use's Adobe Audition and Mixmeister Fusion (virtual mixing) Ive got them now so Ill have a play :)

Mickie leave the Mix until u feel upto it m8,really m8 theres no rush ;) I took ur mixs to work and my m8s love all the tracks especially "hello" mix
again m8 mix in ur own time

that really good m8

could you do a reggae/dance mix with some UB40 tunes m8? i got millions of different UB40 and happy hardcore if you need any ;)

right give me some time ill get onto it , give me a few dayz m8

Back