@ Rat - Mix done

ramsey and fen was good, remember that tune ''love bug'' ? i still have a few records left, don't know if you know them, ''set you free ''(Anthill mob) I ''remember'' Scott anderson-138 treck -DJ Zinc' urban hero (Jameson) what you want ''(industry standard) Right before my eyes(feat kallaghan) Buddah finger (reservoir dogs) and so many white labels don't what they are i sold my decks a few years back all just gathering dust now.

those were the days!!

who wants to make me an offer? or maybe a swap??

if u have weekend (todd terry) put that in lol :)

@ tlogic I dint m8 but Mickie does but I know Im going up in my loft on saturday to check what vinyl Ive got :Hit: how much can u pick cheap decks up for ? cheap starter one thats all

try this link m8, or ebay you could pick up a cheap set for 200 quid with a mixer

and the best decks to buy are direct drive and not belt drive.

check the video out in my sig, what do think?

http://www.htfr.com/:eater:

Last edited:
not bad at all, give it a couple of practice goes and you will be striaght about init,

but its somthing i would listen to in the car on a night out on the way back home if am not drrinking :)

Intro was great. took me straight back to 89 :)

'hello' was a little quick in, could have blended it in a bit smoother. Personally I would have preferred it if the music had stayed in 88-92ish and hardcore (or oldskool as the kids call it). The garage selection was good also. Your mixing alwight :)

Are you taking any requests? I wouldn't mind a bit of Richie Rich...

Nice one for the mix. I think I'll dig up some of my old vinyl, haven't heard Beat Dis in ages

it was a nice start but should of done some scrating at the end! and should of droped 'some thing in your eyes'' .

nice mix still!

hi guys didnt no we had budding mixers in the house by the way good mix, im 41 and been around mixing since 1986 when i saw chad win the world mixing final , ive got a few mixes ive done , i now how a set of dns 3500 denon digital decks which are very good there`s a demo on decks.co.uk. im mainly into soul , r`n`b and dance , if its ok would i be able to post a few , just asking cos i didnt know what the limit would be for this , any way nice to see other people appreciate the art .
kind regards biffo

thanks everyone some good comments and honest ones aswell

as i said i am much better than that mixing it was my first that have done recording to PC for a long time (and the laptop took a little concentration away because i kept looking at it) and everyone knows when a little pressure is on you can be a little nervous lol,

would be really good if someone pressed the record button without me knowing lol.

again thanks for the comments i hope some of you guys chuck a few mixes in would be nice to see what everyone is into.

PS i will do a bit of scatching aswell keep you all happy

Regards
Mickie D

@ biffo the max limit is 50MB and its rar or zips pal, i will increase the limit on saturday so we can get a whole CD filled (which i think is 120MB ?)

@everyone if you like garage i can do some requests because between 97-2002 i probably have most tracks because i used to live in pure groove lol... i also have a very large collection of old garage that i have sort after from all over the place ... defently have the ladys choices and baselines that was big.

but might be sunday or something i promised rat i would do him a house mix ;)

comon get your mixes up people, might even do a bit of MC'ing lmao that will be funny

Last edited:
wicked tunes mickie... :D blast from the past.. keep them coming.. I need sum tunes for the car m8.

maybe this the start off the dw radio station.. lol

just done another quick one

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1217/ (24MB)

2 bad things was i done a spin back and forgot to drop the level :( (mix was ok though) DOH and the last record i tried to do a bit of scratching but the record is fooked (i know my pal has one i can scratch all day) and kept jumping it pissed me off so much i stoped after that

anyway ill uplaod it because why waste it :(, was not old skool because the spare room is still a mess and wont be going in there until saturday as the mrs will moan aswell lol

kids was ok so never had any excuses lol, shamre really it was going ok ish lol

Last edited:
MIckie had a listen mate and thought it was superb took me way back to the days of
old house nights went to see Todd Terry,Frankie Knuckles,David Morales,Masters At Work, George Morel you get my drift.

: colors1 : colors1 : colors1

deffo a better mix of music (for me) great stuff Mickie :) I love it m8

MIckie had a listen mate and thought it was superb took me way back to the days of
old house nights went to see Todd Terry,Frankie Knuckles,David Morales,Masters At Work, George Morel you get my drift.

: colors1 : colors1 : colors1

going to do a nice one that you will really like i have records by al of these people

frankie knuckles - tears
todd terry - i think i have weekend (that rat wants) but i have a few others
george morales - morales groove (lets groove)
masters at work - india - other clasic i cant remember name

and a load of other classics

i also have maybe 30 hardcore records

dont go - awsome
superman - maradonna
acen trip to the moon (james bond kick ass remix)
raving im raving
ratpack - searching for my rizla

now i got this machine i think i might do a good few mixes

im not a house or hardcore DJ so wont be as easy im used to the tempo being a little faster than house and a lot slower than hardcore lol

so dont judge to much but ill do me best lol

what do you mean english ?

some examples pal ?

you could use a program such as Adobe Audition to record one track, then fade it into another (and another, and another ... ) :) it's a bit tricky but not impossible. i do it to record guitar and vocal parts . you can reverse things, put effects on etc. and you can have a rididulous amount of tracks. thats why i mention it re: one set of decks :)

Back