ntl dublin nagra 2

thats all well and good but the dreambox can use software emu,so no one here would have to bother messing around with cards etc if an emu is released that supports this encryption,would they?

Takes all sorts m8”!
Some people go out of there way and waste hours of their time learning and doing things to make watching Free tv Possible for others”! Yes I said for others”! Because the poor souls that do that hardly have time to watch TV”! and others just seat down and wait for a Fix”! i.e. a Emu, file or keys”!
How to you think a Emu originates from???

Last edited:
I know thats where it originates from but you have to realise that many of the people on the forums dont have as much knowledge as yourself,and you come across as very condecending person throughout this thread.
yourself and mgb are probably the two most knowledgable people discussing this topic.
mgb has explained things to people ,
you have just attacked people for not knowing as much as yourself,maybe i havent the skill to develop emu's and crack encryption but when i can i try to help others with there boxes etc.so i dont think its fair to direct that comment towards me(which is obviously what you were doing)! tbh i dont thinks theres any need for it,everyone here is aiming for the same goal

Last edited:
I know thats where it originates from but you have to realise that many of the people on the forums dont have as much knowledge as yourself,and you come across as very condecending person throughout this thread.
yourself and mgb are probably the two most knowledgable people discussing this topic.
you have just attacked people for not knowing as much as yourself,maybe i havent the skill to develop emu's and crack encryption but when i can i try to help others with there boxes etc.so i dont think its fair to direct that comment towards me(which is obviously what you were doing)! tbh i dont thinks theres any need for it,everyone here is aiming for the same goal

i wouldnt say condecending mate as i have spoke at length with carwash over many evenings the man spends lots of time helping and teaching others something he is very acustomed to and thats the development of nagra2,unfortunatley for us we are in the realms of nagra 2 change over"i use change over loosley" but carwash has been reading and playing with this encryption for many yeaars now so my advice is not to have a dig at a man whose more than willing to share knowledge to all that wants to learn,but unfortunatley most just want there free tv but a small percent off people do actually want to learn something

I sincerely apologize to you and who ever felt attacked by my comments”! I also sorry if you felt by me answering and explaining some of the comments, made me sound like a condescending person”! anybody that knows or dealt with me knows full well I’m not”!

Just because I quoted”! It wasn’t directed at you”! I was talking about the ones that only visit the forum once the keys or there Card Fun/Mosc go down”! the ones that become members say”! 2005 but only have something like 25 posts in 2007

I sincerely apologize to you and who ever felt attacked by my comments”! I also sorry if you felt by me answering and explaining some of the comments, made me sound like a condescending person”! anybody that knows or dealt with me knows full well I’m not”!

Just because I quoted”! It wasn’t directed at you”! I was talking about the ones that only visit the forum once the keys or there Card Fun/Mosc go down”! the ones that become members say”! 2005 but only have something like 25 posts in 2007

thats fine,i wasnt disrespecting you with the above post at all,i obviosly took it the wrong way.I apologise

Please don’t apologize m8”! as no harm was done at all”!

And like you said”! everyone here is aiming for the same goal”!

I appeal to anyone who can get hold of a spare NTL Rom110 to donate to DW so we can study it even further and be ready for the Changes

Last edited:
as chorus and ntl are part of the same company upc does that mean chorus will be getting them shortly as well or wil it be rolled out on ntl 1st and chorus at a later date?

I suppose a tutorial on this stuff is out of the question ???? P.S. My post count is quite healthy..LOL

I am waiting on an N*l guy to do a nixer for me I will have a chat to him bout getting a card or 2

I suppose a tutorial on this stuff is out of the question ???? P.S. My post count is quite healthy..LOL

At the moment it would be a bit premature to do any Tutorial regarding NTL ‘s Nagra2 “! because we don’t know What Revision they will end up with”! and also very important is what receiver they are going to use”!

I’m also sure that the guy’s here in DW have started the ball rolling and in time all that's needed will be revealed

I am waiting on an N*l guy to do a nixer for me I will have a chat to him bout getting a card or 2

Would be nice and a step forward if you could donate one to DW”!
I don’t know how they will distribute the new cards”! But if they send it by normal post we can always say that they never arrived”! That’s what the subscribers in Spain and Portugal did, they ended up with a spare one each for tests”!

But if they send it by normal post we can always say that they never arrived”! That’s what the subscribers in Spain and Portugal did, they ended up with a spare one each for tests”!

If I am still in Ireland, I will get them to send out another one for the "lost one".

count me in for this, if I can get a spare card I will (dont have a card at all but know peeps who are subscribers)

3 Months m8”!
Don’t know if you are aware or not, but he way they have or do distribute the cards is in stages”! Example: Cabo started sending the 101 cards in October 2005”! exactly the same way this time”! They are changing to 142”! and they started sending them in July 2007 and the full change will be around October 11th 2007

Mean while they will be sending Emms directed to 110 AC3s and 142 G01s
So it’s very difficult me predicting when or what month the majority was sent”!
As I predicted”! Cabo gone Full Nagra3 today 11th Of October 2007

I'll find out what revision they are implimenting in EIRE, I have a very very good friend who works at UPC in Amsterdam - don't want to say too much but let's just say he'll know.

The revision is no secret. UPC netherland is using also rom110 revA05.

if they have already started sending nagra 2 cards with the new thompson box in ireland ,surely they wont now switch to nagra 3?

Back