New method through ethernet?

yup i would agree with that. cant just keep take take take.
gets me more upset when people moan about a decent payserver that gives you serveral grands worth of subs for a tenner a month

ps if you want to get a dm500c for £25...just google..plus P&P of course. as for £50 1yr sub thats what is loking likely on my research. fair price when you can get full sub of many countries for around £11 per month. so in short...if you get asked or pay more than £50 for a virgin sub then its your money lol

A full sub for £11 a month?

I very much doubt it.

A full sub for £11 a month?

I very much doubt it.
your not a noob? cant see how you can say that??? seen subs as low as £6 per month but ecms not good...£11 gets ya top service. of course i am talking of a 1yr sub broke down into what it is a month ie: £120 a year = £10 per month! so still in doubt...really????
i am of coures also talking of a satellite sub with many subs on a line etc, were you?

Last edited:
That is bloody cheap Sharps,
if it is 50 quid then i wouldnt mind sacking my own private server and jumping on the bandwagon.

as requested above,
details please.

Regards,
Mubs

your not a noob? cant see how you can say that??? seen subs as low as £6 per month but ecms not good...£11 gets ya top service. of course i am talking of a 1yr sub broke down into what it is a month ie: £120 a year = £10 per month! so still in doubt...really????
i am of coures also talking of a satellite sub with many subs on a line etc, were you?

I've never seen subs as low as £6 per month on sat packages.

I would imagine £100 a year for the cable share would be good value.

he just told me about it today.
he says he's paying 100 quid for the sub and he wants me to ring the guy and just go over it with him. will let you know when i ring him.
he has to pay extra for the box (although i'm gonna grill him as to why my bro in law cant use his current dbox2)

and also he actualy provides an after sales service by coming round to fix the box etc.
hes the same guy my brother in law has been going to get his dbox2 flashed/fixed during the n1 era.

he just told me about it today.
he says he's paying 100 quid for the sub and he wants me to ring the guy and just go over it with him. will let you know when i ring him.
he has to pay extra for the box (although i'm gonna grill him as to why my bro in law cant use his current dbox2)

and also he actualy provides an after sales service by coming round to fix the box etc.
hes the same guy my brother in law has been going to get his dbox2 flashed/fixed during the n1 era.

His profits will be affected by the user using his own box.

You better hope his server uses some sort of vpn to ensure the I.P's connected to his server arent somehow logged.

Edit - My guess is that it will be the kryptviews he'll be flogging.

I thought the going rate was £10 a month, or around £100 for a full year?

I don't pay for my C/S (thank you Tony), but if I had to, I'd pay Sky for the full HD package and then offer C/S for a tenner a month and share it along with my other European 1 hop shares.

Means I'd have Sky HD local for sweet Fook all and make a nice little profit in the meantime.

Now, I wonder how many DW members are already doing this. ;)

i wouldent do that how do you know who your renting it to, it could be sky lol. and i have had a test cline he want £10 a month sounded good but it was freezing and all blocky all the time so soon got rid.
thanks

That is bloody cheap Sharps,
if it is 50 quid then i wouldnt mind sacking my own private server and jumping on the bandwagon.

as requested above,
details please.

Regards,
Mubs
i am of course talking about a sat sub for as little as £6 pm,but £130 pa gets you a quailty server, freeze free etc. not sure if i am allowed to post much more details? but my do some pm's after chatting to some servers they think that £50 pa for cable is fair for so little channels compaired to a motor sat sub.

Got to agree with what another poster stated on this thread earlier - "My lot have had it too easy for too long" lol - Same here mate. We haven't switched yet......But im up and running now on sat share. Thanks to various friends and acquaintances on here.....you guys know who you are thanks again.

But yeah the point I was going to make is I was able to offer my sister a certain british sat provider for £50 for the box (Local market) and £10 per month......Was quickly informed sorry can't afford that, Well lets just wait and see what she wants to do when the channels go blank.......she thinks that she will happily go from 100+ channels (for about 4 years lol)to 5.....she will be on the phone giving it.......please please please.......lol

they do make u laugh m8's . l told them months back there boxes where going off and all l hear in the pub is " mines still working lol " only a few more weeks in brum and they will be beggin to know how to get them back ..

l will sit back with a beer watchin my sat with a smile on my face ..:proud:

its funny , l said to the one lads get a dish and sat box for a ton and a share for 15 amonth if not less , and wot did he say .. " u wont get me paying that much " are they mad

has anyone heard anymore more about dreambox and c/s ? on cable

Last edited:
its funny , l said to the one lads get a dish and sat box for a ton and a share for 15 amonth if not less , and wot did he say .. " u wont get me paying that much " are they mad
No but they will be when they have to pay:)

has anyone heard anymore more about dreambox and c/s ? on cable
I can tell you they are working perfect here in Ireland:)

cs in cable is very possible because (correct me if i'm wrong) they went from n1 to n2 to n3.

that allows us to easily extract rsa key.

in england and scotland we jumped straight to n3.

Back