Unthankfull moderator.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
[...] At a certain point there were 2 people whom telling that certain images would work with certain drivers.I sayed this is BS,the reason i sayed this was,i tryed this myself and
had some conversations with a Pli and ATV guys...So at that moment it was allready 101% clear that it wouldnt work.You can read that,how sure i was about my point!
But this two guys argued and kept telling it would work and there was a "workaround" and even one of them uploaded one of the "workarounds"..
I called them/him liar,off course i did!Whats the other name for someone who is giving false information?
And again,when is someone calling a liar a insult?And that i think of him as a liar is my opinion right?You said yourself that everyones has to respect eacht others opinion,why dont yourespect my then?
When you called Mygalomorphae a lier for stating that he'd heard of a work around for getting the new images working on clones, under UK law, you effectively libelled him. If you'd phrased it as I don't believe you or I think your source wrong/lying to you, you'd have been fine. This is because you have clearly indicated that what you have said is your opinion, rather than a statement of fact.

I understand you're in the Netherlands? So perhaps part of it is down to English not being your first language (although your English is better than my non-existent Dutch). In an attempt to make it clearer, it was because you didn't state them as your opinion, you stated them as fact.
Unfortunatly "those workarounds" written by these gentlemans had a price.The latest news is that 2 people have read that topic and tryed that "workaround" and those people have now 2 bricked boxes!!Congrats!! "it was written on digitalworldz and i tryed and now my box is dead"[...]
You always install at your own risk. Also some people only read the thread title, then skim the thread looking for the attachment/download...
[...] But my second biggest dissapointment in you was,when i wittnessed that u let SOME people insult other people,and even put "i like" under it.I witnessed this a couple of time but lately you did this with "Omni".And that is wrong mate..Verry.verry wrong...You might know i had also a little argument with Omni,justt before he was banned.But come on,You are a mod and you should be neutral.And maybe the baddest part is that you should punnished the "insulter" also...You didnt do this...And that what i meant by "you are using double standard situations"[...]
Because we've had claims of being too politically correct, it's usually it's down to the individual to make the call on whether they feel insulted. As I said in a previous post, sometimes it is just banter. However, if you feel a member is being picked on/bullied, you can report the post yourself.

Last edited:
That is so so funny :Laugh: we'll see tonight lol

:silly:
With all due respect, I fail to see how this type of post is going to help calm the situation down.

I agree, but it went past that 20+ posts ago

We have all tried to explain to the guy why his posts were removed, I said I would sort this via PM and wasnt given a chance to sort it because with a few hours this thread was made

he said he was leaving the forum, in his own words 10 posts ago lol

come on see the funny side :)

Clearly his choice of words isn't great but I do wonder whether the language or cultural barrier maybe working against him. If we all start ripping the p@?! out of him, that makes us a little bit hypocritical. Under usual circumstances I may see the humour but this has escalated so badly I'm surprised the thread wasn't just locked a long time ago.

With all due respect, I fail to see how this type of post is going to help calm the situation down.
Hmm me thinks someone has had a sense of humour bypass, as i found rats comment funny :)

Clearly his choice of words isn't great but I do wonder whether the language or cultural barrier maybe working against him. If we all start ripping the p@?! out of him, that makes us a little bit hypocritical. Under usual circumstances I may see the humour but this has escalated so badly I'm surprised the thread wasn't just locked a long time ago.
But on reflection i suppose i can see were your coming from....just

Last edited:
I can see where you are coming from, but Im sure people realise in the 13 years Ive been here that I dont generally rip the p*ss out of people and generally stick to helping people and hopefully having a laugh with members

Ive seen so many posts like this over the years and Im sure in another few months there will be another, Life goes on :)

How can an anonymous user name sue another anonymous user name for libel.
How can that user name be libelled unless it is associated to a real known name by others?
True, and it is usually reserved for "professional" pseudonyms. Both of which are part of the reason why I used the modifier effectively (another reason being I'm not a solicitor...).

But many members do know the real name of other members (even if only used on PMs).

I can see where you are coming from, but Im sure people realise in the 13 years Ive been here that I dont generally rip the p*ss out of people and generally stick to helping people and hopefully having a laugh with members

Ive seen so many posts like this over the years and Im sure in another few months there will be another, Life goes on :)

I'm sure you're right and I know you don't generally rip the p*ss, it just seemed the thread was going no where and all of a sudden I could see it all kicking off again. You're right though, these things do happen then they blow over until the next one - you will be far more aware of that than me. Seriously though, isn't it time the thread was closed now?

I have had enough of this topic.I has in no way been proved that i am a unthankful moderator which is the subject of this topic..in fact quite the opposite i am a very thankful moderator.
This member still does not understand why i removed his posts..There has been absolutely nil humility shown either.. His argument is I am right you are all wrong and as i am right i can post anything i want because im right.
well sorry your wrong..He is accusing me of picking on him having an agenda and He keeps banging on about me not replying to his PM well the last time i did that this is what this member PM me before..

From dirkjan73
You know ajt i dont mind to throw a bone to a talentless dog somtimes...but i enever saw some like you...you remember the V1 when i was going to crack it you were crying and shitting ure paints and didnt hade the gutts ans look at you now..

You piece of crapp and i hade a history but we are not going to have a future again..

i am out of here a please where you are, i aint going to be anymore longe

**** off and continue youre useless and shitty life...

So long dog!

If this message had been sent to any other moderator he would have been banned for life but I let it go and gave him a chance to redeem himself and this is the thanks I get...
I am saddened that my actions as a moderator have been dragged into disrepute by this member as everything i do and have done here is in compliance with the forum rules and that i always aim to moderate with humility,common sense,and completely unbiased moderating.

Last edited:
Nobody's doubting/questioning the way you have conducted yourself.

Don't let his actions spoil your mood.

If this message had been sent to any other moderator he would have been banned for life but I let it go and gave him a chance to redeem himself and this is the thanks I get...
I am saddened that my actions as a moderator have been dragged into disrepute by this member as everything i do and have done here is in compliance with the forum rules and that i always aim to moderate with humility,common sense,and completely unbiased moderating.

@AJT I can only speak for myself and I always judge on how others treat me - I have never experienced any unhelpful mods or admins on this forum. There will always be personality clashes, part of the problem dealing with things by text, you don't get any visual feedback so irony doesn't work very well, for instance. This experience hasn't tarnished your reputation as far as I'm concerned - I just think things got a bit too heated and the thread could have been stopped earlier but I'm not a mod so it's not my call. As @Rat says, it will all blow over soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the thread has now run its course and everyone now can see all sides :)

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back