Unthankfull moderator.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Unthankfull moderator -

To take the thread in question; did PHEONIX call you a lier when you instisted that it was "fact" that a new time bomb took out your friend's box? No. He politely pointed out that it was either the old time bomb and the V3 protection hadn't worked (for whatever reason), or some sort of first boot clone-killer on the new genuine image.

Also, just because you think a line of attack on getting the newer images is a dead end - and likely to end up in the tester bricking their box - doesn't make the poster a lier. Yes, some (most?) ideas will fail. However, does that mean those ideas shouldn't be attempted at all? You yourself state that if you hadn't installed those first, experimental image/drivers the scene would still be where it was when you joined the forum...

At best, you need to accept that in the post-clone bomb scene some people are willing risk their boxes by going down avenues that aren't going to lead to a fix, or at least don't appear to at first. At worst, your posts are potentially libelous. In which case, AJT is doing you a favour in removing them (ironically).

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Unthankfull moderator -

ok just to clear things for the avoidance of doubt. this thread has been moderated to keep it on topic to the original post. You may also see that all posts have a note that I edited them. Just to clear things up it was the title only in each of these posts that was edited slightly and not the post content.

Regards Ianb

Re: Unthankfull moderator

ADMIN note - In addition to what IANB has said above, some posts have been removed from this thread as they were deemed by the team to be off topic and or against one or more of the forum rules. If you are not happy with this please PM me.

Last edited:
Hei guys,
First of all i have to apologies,this was not to way to this and got a little bit out of hand!But i sended AJT a PM and asked him why he did this and want to talk this out in a Private session,he ignored me..
Then i PMéd Some MOD`s and also they didnt gave te responce i hoped!I hade to get this out of my chest,and i thought this was a way,well i was wrong,

I have read and All the things people are saying about me,unbelievable...Most of you guys i never have spoken,and u guys judge me on this?But ok,maybe thats my fault and let me tell you a little bit of my background:

I am IT person,in the 90's i did Field support on Ethernet and Token Ring networks,i worked with protocals like:Banyan Vines,IPX/SPX and Netbeui,

Start of 2000 i worked like a commissioner for companys like Lucsent,Nortell networks and Cisco (that was in the time of the SDH Multiplexin technology),

up 2005 till now i work as a IT Migration manager for a pertrol Company

So for everyone whom is questioning my knowledge or technicall skills,i think my CV would crush a few of those guys
But i never say anything about this,because,this is internet and the less people know about you,the better.And especially for me,because VU+ has seen the name DirkJan73 to many times and they are wondering who that guy is ;-)

So far my background and now lets move on to this "timebomb" issue.Well i can be verry short and clear about that,I was one of the persons who worked out how the Timebomb functioned.Here on this link you can see my text about it and the reply of a Image builder whose also active here,he couldnt believe it,but it was the true,because we testet it,and look at my text,that text is 1:1 Copied by the Chinese (they also stole my and AJTs images but ok thats another issue)

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-solo2-receivers-633/394600-warning-please-read-before-3.html

For the people who are not familliar with the Timebomb on the Clones,i will trye to explain this in a nuttshell:The clones were working like genuines with the original drivers.So VU putted a TimeBomb on some Drivers.And when the Satelite receiver,synced with Time and Date it did get bricked,and the syncing was done by the satelite cable,

And i read somebody telling that the latest VTI 7.0.0 hasnt got a TimeBomb but is a "clone killer".Wrong!!We have tryed this on a V3 Clone,a V3 is NORMALLY 100% protected and safe from any brick attacks.
We flashed the Image WHITOUT the sat cable plugged in,everything worked fine,configuration,eveything.Then we plugged the Sat cable and 1...2....3....4....5 Seconds and the V3 protected Clone died.
The V3 protection was Crushed and hade no any chance!!
And again this IS and WAS a Timebomb,because it only attacks AFTER date and time sync,PERIOD!!

My discussion on that board was with guys whom where giving false information,and that is not going to help anyone,ass a matter affact,Clones did get bricked on false info..

One of the guys knew he was wrong and shut his mouth and left...But the other one was still going,and was talking BS,and everytime i proofed that he was talking that,he was editing his post,
just look at it!he Edited every post of him!!This guy comes and says "i know everything and you dont know anything"...I know that because i fire those guys sometimes,whom thinking that Theory and
Practice are the same...Those guys know jack sh@tt,but always talking and using fancy words to BS so the less experienced people believe them..

And then there was our AJT,me and him we got a history,well let me say,we are not going on holiday together!
AJT become a MOD,i wished him luck,but in a verry short time,i saw that he was,not acting neutral.Some people (especialy image builders) were allowed to say and do what they want,if they insult a
guy,no problem.
But with other guys he was acting in a flash!Sorry mate but thats a Double Standard situation,you are a MOD and you have to be neutral,and u are NOT!
Not like Ferret,Bobby or Ian,these guys are hard but faire,if they guys were kicking my ass,my lips would be sealed!But again,me and AJT have a history,and its like warming up Tea and drink it,
the original taste isnt there anymore....

And my final words (i promisse:)) Are for some people,who are reacting,and calling me all kind of things.I would have realy appreciated,if you guys,first checked my reputation and read a few of my
topics or threats,before you judged me!

That realy disappointed me,really,really!

But bygone is bygone,lets close this case,and we move on!
Please Mods,close this threat,i only came back,because all the wrong things said about me,and i really hope this has cleared that up.If it doesnt sorry for that.I also could give it the middlefinger,changed name and joined another board and in jiffy i would have proven my worth!

But thats not me,i am really thankfull for this board,whom has given me the opportunity to talk about and get knowledge about some receivers.And i think i pass that knowledge also to others.I have received Thanks but given more,because everday i have learned something here!So i dont want "sod off" on a angry way,because i am not!
I want to shake hands like friends do!

Bye everyone!

DirkJan73

Issues. Moderator taking action.

Problem is that you are not acknowledging that your posts were wrong.

There will always be disagreements / differences of opinions. That does not mean we have to ridicule/insult others. Nor for that matter attack someone for doing his "job" in keeping things civil.

Nobody is judging you. Those who have expressed an opinion, have done so about your actions. Qualifications/experience do not negate the need for civility/decency.

There is no need to leave. Perhaps apologise and adapt one's ways.

Last edited:
We are not dealing with children on here, there are some Adults believe it or not?. Behave or put in a naughty corner is just bloody ridiculous imho. Follow rules by all means it is the legal and law abiding way on all forums so try and abide by them. And stop ridiculing members just because they have the bottle to speak up for themselves.

This is ridiculous. In the words of Idina Menzel "Let it Go, Let iiiiit goooooo"

We are not dealing with children on here, there are some Adults believe it or not?. Behave or put in a naughty corner is just bloody ridiculous imho. Follow rules by all means it is the legal and law abiding way on all forums so try and abide by them. And stop ridiculing members just because they have the bottle to speak up for themselves.
Some forums would just outright ban anyone that even slightly disagreed with the mod team; even when they're demonstrably wrong. The staff of DW would rather learn from perceived mistakes by taking on board grievances. As such we let members question our decisions, but we expect members to respect the answers given.

We staff also have to balance this with promoting the forum in a good light - a steady stream of new members stops the forum stagnating. So you might well find the more visited areas e.g. Gen Chat, are moderated more heavily than the likes of the sat areas. Context is always important; some times an insult is just banter - but on occasion it's just masquerading as such.

If something you suggest is given an outright no, please drop it. If you're told we'll discuss it in the staff room, we will. If you don't get a reply, either PM or tag a staff member using the @ system.

Some forums would just outright ban anyone that even slightly disagreed with the mod team; even when they're demonstrably wrong. The staff of DW would rather learn from perceived mistakes by taking on board grievances. As such we let members question our decisions, but we expect members to respect the answers given.

We staff also have to balance this with promoting the forum in a good light - a steady stream of new members stops the forum stagnating. So you might well find the more visited areas e.g. Gen Chat, are moderated more heavily than the likes of the sat areas. Context is always important; some times an insult is just banter - but on occasion it's just masquerading as such.

If something you suggest is given an outright no, please drop it. If you're told we'll discuss it in the staff room, we will. If you don't get a reply, either PM or tag a staff member using the @ system.

Good post pob.. If you treat forum members as adults and give them sensible answers then you earn respect.

The "do as you're told and don't rock the boat" approach has the opposite effect.

@dirkjan73.
I will state once more that I have no personal agenda with you or any other member.
You talk about your heaps of knowledge and we should not judge you because of this well that's impossible we do not know you...However we do judge you on your posts and quite frankly they were not what is expected of a member of your posted caliber.A person of your education should not feel the need to tell other members they are talking shit and full of bullshit and accuse members of lying and that they are wannabes and know nothing...
It is only that a good percentage of your previous posts on this forum were very helpful and informative to other members
That I am taking the time to repost to you...
My advice is grow up nothing is personal and learn some people skills and to continue with the worthwhile posts that are of use to others.
AJT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post pob.. If you treat forum members as adults and give them sensible answers then you earn respect.

The "do as you're told and don't rock the boat" approach has the opposite effect.

It would be nice if all forum members acted like Adults ;)

@dirkjan73.
I will state once more that I have no personal agenda with you or any other member.
You talk about your heaps of knowledge and we should not judge you because of this well that's impossible we do not know you...However we do judge you on your posts and quite frankly they were not what is expected of a member of your posted caliber.A person of your education should not feel the need to tell other members they are talking shit and full of bullshit and accuse members of lying and that they are wannabes and know nothing...
It is only that a good percentage of your previous posts on this forum were very helpful and informative to other members
That I am taking the time to repost to you...
My advice is grow up nothing is personal and learn some people skills and to continue with the worthwhile posts that are of use to others.
AJT.

AJT what was the point to reply at my latest writing?
And u write almost exactly the same as the youre first writing.I really thought i did make my point clear enough.I have read it tonight again and cant see where i wasnt clear,
That evening i sended you a PM mate.If u had answered we could talked this matter out,and all this was not happend!

But anyway,i will trye to explain some things more in depth:

Theres is still a lott of misinderstandings about that certain evening were all this begon,i dont know why everyone is still missing my point point here,and i again, i will trye to explain it for the last time.Unfortunatly theres a newsflash about it anyway:

At a certain point there were 2 people whom telling that certain images would work with certain drivers.I sayed this is BS,the reason i sayed this was,i tryed this myself and
had some conversations with a Pli and ATV guys...So at that moment it was allready 101% clear that it wouldnt work.You can read that,how sure i was about my point!
But this two guys argued and kept telling it would work and there was a "workaround" and even one of them uploaded one of the "workarounds"..
I called them/him liar,off course i did!Whats the other name for someone who is giving false information?
And again,when is someone calling a liar a insult?And that i think of him as a liar is my opinion right?You said yourself that everyones has to respect eacht others opinion,why dont yourespect my then?

Unfortunatly "those workarounds" written by these gentlemans had a price.The latest news is that 2 people have read that topic and tryed that "workaround" and those people have now 2 bricked boxes!!Congrats!! "it was written on digitalworldz and i tryed and now my box is dead"...

"Ironically" I was the one who tryed to prefent and my text was making that clear,and you delete it.....

You have lost my trust many times.A few times in a 1:1 situation we had.Situations before and after you become MOD.But my second biggest dissapointment in you was,when i wittnessed that u let SOME people insult other people,and even put "i like" under it.I witnessed this a couple of time but lately you did this with "Omni".And that is wrong mate..Verry.verry wrong...You might know i had also a little argument with Omni,justt before he was banned.But come on,You are a mod and you should be neutral.And maybe the baddest part is that you should punnished the "insulter" also...You didnt do this...And that what i meant by "you are using double standard situations".....

I have never seeing Ferret,Bobby or Ian doing this..Because a MOD have to be neutral and is not allowed to choose a site...You cant do this man!
I have made myne mind and i wrote it a couple times now,but i dont trust you as a mod and i dont accept u as my mod,sorry.So i dontwant you to delete my post or mod me.I dont want that! If i would join another site and i found out you were one of the mods,i leave that board in heartbeat!

Like i said Ferret,Bobby and Ian,with them i have not a single problem,and if they would bann me for a year i still would accept that!But dont get me wrong,i never disrespect you and i never insult you,but i dont have any trust in you and i dont want to be mod by you!Thats all!

Ans again,you are saying to me that i should grow up.I wished that you answered my PM as a grown man and we talked this issue out of this planet.You didnt and now u are accussing me of a childish behaviour....You should have answered my PM mate..We should have talked this out and wouldnt have escalated...

But mate,please lets forget this situation,and lets keep living oure lives like it never happend.Why dont we keep using oure talents and continuing the things we like to do.and all this Without having a bad feeling about a person or a place.Lets enjoy mate!There are many challenges waiting for us out there,lets follow them and keep oure dreams alive!

Have a nice life mate!

AJT what was the point to reply at my latest writing?
And u write almost exactly the same as the youre first writing.I really thought i did make my point clear enough.I have read it tonight again and cant see where i wasnt clear,
That evening i sended you a PM mate.If u had answered we could talked this matter out,and all this was not happend!

But anyway,i will trye to explain some things more in depth:

Theres is still a lott of misinderstandings about that certain evening were all this begon,i dont know why everyone is still missing my point point here,and i again, i will trye to explain it for the last time.Unfortunatly theres a newsflash about it anyway:

At a certain point there were 2 people whom telling that certain images would work with certain drivers.I sayed this is BS,the reason i sayed this was,i tryed this myself and
had some conversations with a Pli and ATV guys...So at that moment it was allready 101% clear that it wouldnt work.You can read that,how sure i was about my point!
But this two guys argued and kept telling it would work and there was a "workaround" and even one of them uploaded one of the "workarounds"..
I called them/him liar,off course i did!Whats the other name for someone who is giving false information?
And again,when is someone calling a liar a insult?And that i think of him as a liar is my opinion right?You said yourself that everyones has to respect eacht others opinion,why dont yourespect my then?

Unfortunatly "those workarounds" written by these gentlemans had a price.The latest news is that 2 people have read that topic and tryed that "workaround" and those people have now 2 bricked boxes!!Congrats!! "it was written on digitalworldz and i tryed and now my box is dead"...

"Ironically" I was the one who tryed to prefent and my text was making that clear,and you delete it.....

You have lost my trust many times.A few times in a 1:1 situation we had.Situations before and after you become MOD.But my second biggest dissapointment in you was,when i wittnessed that u let SOME people insult other people,and even put "i like" under it.I witnessed this a couple of time but lately you did this with "Omni".And that is wrong mate..Verry.verry wrong...You might know i had also a little argument with Omni,justt before he was banned.But come on,You are a mod and you should be neutral.And maybe the baddest part is that you should punnished the "insulter" also...You didnt do this...And that what i meant by "you are using double standard situations".....

I have never seeing Ferret,Bobby or Ian doing this..Because a MOD have to be neutral and is not allowed to choose a site...You cant do this man!
I have made myne mind and i wrote it a couple times now,but i dont trust you as a mod and i dont accept u as my mod,sorry.So i dontwant you to delete my post or mod me.I dont want that! If i would join another site and i found out you were one of the mods,i leave that board in heartbeat!

Like i said Ferret,Bobby and Ian,with them i have not a single problem,and if they would bann me for a year i still would accept that!But dont get me wrong,i never disrespect you and i never insult you,but i dont have any trust in you and i dont want to be mod by you!Thats all!

Ans again,you are saying to me that i should grow up.I wished that you answered my PM as a grown man and we talked this issue out of this planet.You didnt and now u are accussing me of a childish behaviour....You should have answered my PM mate..We should have talked this out and wouldnt have escalated...

But mate,please lets forget this situation,and lets keep living oure lives like it never happend.Why dont we keep using oure talents and continuing the things we like to do.and all this Without having a bad feeling about a person or a place.Lets enjoy mate!There are many challenges waiting for us out there,lets follow them and keep oure dreams alive!

Have a nice life mate!
FFs mate i have just got home after a nice nice out and aint even bothered reading passed the first sentence of this reply i have quoted
all i can say is wind your neck in grow up and leave it ffs, your like a scouse tart on pmt....one narky fooker
LET IT GO FFs Cos your starting to do my fooking head in.....and that means you must must be be doing every fkn els'e head in cos im a placid guy
LET IT GO AND PUT IT TO BED
Or just leave like you have threatened/promised to do
soz im pissed but we always tell the truth when were pissed so......................................................
LEAVE IT FFS AND STOP BEING A DICK!

Sorry guys but it just had to be said.

Mate that i have left i made 10 posts ago..But i have to reply on allegations...But dont worry,now i am gone!

Grts

Mate that i have left i made 10 posts ago..But i have to reply on allegations...But dont worry,now i am gone!

Grts
That is so so funny :Laugh: we'll see tonight lol

:silly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back