New method through ethernet?

ash213

Inactive User
Reaction score
told my pal about n3 and he replied saying theres a new method about getting channels through ethernet/net etc...any1 knows what i mean please shed some light? or is this bullshit, like im assuming

C/S is possible on a number of receivers. Been very common on sat scene now for a long time.

told my pal about n3 and he replied saying theres a new method about getting channels through ethernet/net etc...any1 knows what i mean please shed some light? or is this bullshit, like im assuming

Problem with C/S is that you usually end up paying a subscription to some dodgy fly-by-night criminal type where you have no real idea if you'll have TV tomorrow or not !

Problem with C/S is that you usually end up paying a subscription to some dodgy fly-by-night criminal type where you have no real idea if you'll have TV tomorrow or not !

not necessarily mate,
i would stay well clear from public pay servers.
the best way to do it is buy a sub between a few friends. cant go wrong.

Cost Sharing + Card Sharing = very cheap Premium Television.

so has anyone got this working yet?

Let me know v m8, if you get an answer, please!

I've gotta get us and my Dad sorted out. Now it's only him at home he'll go mental without his footy! Lol

Member Tony '2tone' asked for testers a long time ago and got no replies as everyone was happy to sit in their wee world of hacked Nagravision, no one was interested.

Member Tony '2tone' asked for testers a long time ago and got no replies as everyone was happy to sit in their wee world of hacked Nagravision, no one was interested.

i was following a recent thread asking for testers but i dont have a box with a cable tuner so I couldn't participate.

the thread turned into a bit of a slanging match anyway and i lost interest.

It would be a sad day if DW couldn't get this shit sorted.

Not the same thread I'm sure mate.

Tony asked about a year ago and I think I was the only one to reply, lol

His CS would have worked I'm sure as at the time we were on Nagravision. However it would have had very little relevance to Nagra 3, but at least, it would have introduced people to the world of Card Sharing.

Missed that then. :( That's the trouble with not being able to catch up with every single thread posted I guess...! Bloody family! Lol

As for the second thread mentioned, by the time I saw it, as v said, it all went downhill.

Besides, I'm not really looking for a paid C/S, in the true sense, I'm just looking to get something up and running for me and my Dad, who lives on his own elsewhere. (Still local) He'll just chip in a bit towards my subs.

Not the same thread I'm sure mate.

Tony asked about a year ago and I think I was the only one to reply, lol

His CS would have worked I'm sure as at the time we were on Nagravision. However it would have had very little relevance to Nagra 3, but at least, it would have introduced people to the world of Card Sharing.

yeah m8, i remember that one. it was a shame it got so little interest.

this is the recent thread i was talking about.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/233790/

by post 5 it was branded as bull.

Last edited by a moderator:
am i right in saying that you need the BK and IRD from the card to for the script to activate the CS ?.

it works, no probs using Starview 6 usb, lan connecting to remote server

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Besides, I'm not really looking for a paid C/S, in the true sense, I'm just looking to get something up and running for me and my Dad, who lives on his own elsewhere. (Still local) He'll just chip in a bit towards my subs.

Why not consider getting a second box from Vermin, @ £9-25 per month? If Dad is local to you, they won't clock that the box is in his house, rather than in your bedroom. Might even be cheaper than that, depending on what package you rent from them.

Assuming he's got a cable feed into his house, of course.

Cheers- AL :)

Why not consider getting a second box from Vermin, @ £9-25 per month? If Dad is local to you, they won't clock that the box is in his house, rather than in your bedroom. Might even be cheaper than that, depending on what package you rent from them.

Assuming he's got a cable feed into his house, of course.

Cheers- AL :)

Box sharing, I like that :proud:

Back