New method through ethernet?

who mentioned stability? I just said it reduces our options - no N2 cards.

cheers m8 . l love it when something new is brewing lol .. even tho l have moved to sat l will still want to play with this lol ,have dreams but still got a
KryptView .. l must of be been the only guy buying one 2 months ago.. but we all know there support is second to none and about your input too @hack

You bought a Kryptview 2 months ago?

lol, now that's what you call faith. :)

(I've still got my KV700 too)

you would be better off with rhe 750, which has the iconnector add on avalible...

you would be better off with rhe 750, which has the iconnector add on avalible...

I gave that one to my mate from Plains about 2 months ago.

I'll need to phone him and tell him not to bin it once we go N3.

I'm not interested in cable for myself, but I still want to play with the stuff if anything becomes available. :)

I gave that one to my mate from Plains about 2 months ago.

I'll need to phone him and tell him not to bin it once we go N3.

I'm not interested in cable for myself, but I still want to play with the stuff if anything becomes available. :)

lm in the same boat m8 . my m8 has it too .. will get it back when n3 hits in a few weeks

so whats the KryptView and n3 all about then am i missing somthin lol

why what can we do with them i want 10 lol

Don't get too excited, it's only Card sharing, you need a little adapter which will convert your LAN into serial.

I don't know anything about it, but I'd imagine it'll eventually filter down to all boxes that have a LAN socket (Dreambox etc).

o so why are peeps making a big thing over it i got my hopes up for a bit. lol
thanks

Don't get too excited, it's only Card sharing, you need a little adapter which will convert your LAN into serial.

I don't know anything about it, but I'd imagine it'll eventually filter down to all boxes that have a LAN socket (Dreambox etc).

And obviously some firmware to go with it which I don't think will be posted anywhere

surely if peeps gonna go down the CS route then you would be better of with a sat system. why limit your options to one set of channels.
also if i was to do cs or vermin then i would just do it with a few friends and not go on ANY big server - anyone remember the quantum box???

i think peeps should move on - virmin is dead and it NEVER coming back..................

you are right l wouldnt go back now ,theres so many more channels and with a motor sat all the football and boxing u would ever need

just hope this cable share dont fook the sat servers up if u get me .. we might look the same on vm's radar ?

surely if peeps gonna go down the CS route then you would be better of with a sat system. why limit your options to one set of channels.
also if i was to do cs or vermin then i would just do it with a few friends and not go on ANY big server - anyone remember the quantum box???

i think peeps should move on - virmin is dead and it NEVER coming back..................

The majority of people dont particularly want the hassle of changing. If they can get the same channels that they are getting now with a minimum of fuss then they will likely go for it.

The number of extra channels you can get from sat is fairly irrelevant. Even VM provides far more channels than anyone can actually watch. In fact, the majority of people tend to view no more than 7-10 channels regardless of how many are available. People tend to find their favourites and stick with them.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could actually purchase the channels you want rather than having to buy the rest of the dross thats placed in the so called "packages". 50p per month per channel would mean most of us get exactly what we want for £5 or less !

The only fly in the ointment is the stupidly priced Sports channels. Still, if nobody bought them for a year I guarantee the prices would come down to more realistic levels !

no, just plug ya lan into a router ect for internet to enable c/s...simple as that...along with a c line and user pass to the server you want!

we cant forget that vm can still play around with frequencies still ie swapping and changing channels and u could be rescanning every other week ?

Back