just loaded pacino 2.1

d34n

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey just put this on my dbox2 and now i hav no channels =/ ive done the scan and its picked nothing up. ive done the fast and normal scan and still nothing. any1 know wats wrong with it??

Hi mate what do you set the id and frequency to i am from Halifax and the cable provider is Telewest i have loaded pacino but i don't get all the channels like i did with sportster also i FTP my dbox and now i have turned DHCP on but i can't pick the box up in my router please help.:angelwing

Thanks all!

i think i sorted it now. i dint know there was a bruteforce scan. im use to the other one!! looks like it finding the channels now.

Ronaldo121 said:
Hi mate what do you set the id and frequency to i am from Halifax and the cable provider is Telewest i have loaded pacino but i don't get all the channels like i did with sportster also i FTP my dbox and now i have turned DHCP on but i can't pick the box up in my router please help.:angelwing

Thanks all!

Hi mate, if you do a search it'll help.trust me...i learnt!!!

here is the post you are looking for

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=463686#post463686

grrr the only bad thing is that the channels hav all gone random now

that the best bit you have to put them in the order you want

I am using pacino image, and found the scanning option ` a total waste of time. Have to import my channels from another scan from another image..

I really don`t know why everyone raves about this pacino image..
Think it`s hyped up a bit.

I am using it, but it`s no different than any other image I have used.

No offense to those who worked hard on the image

shep said:
I am using pacino image, and found the scanning option ` a total waste of time. Have to import my channels from another scan from another image..

if you set it up correctly you would see how good it is. forgot to add by the amount of posts you have, you have to be an expert........:)

u ever thought maybe ur doing something wrong m8 ??
as scan took less than 3 minutes and found all channels for me :Hit:

shep said:

May i suggest that before you make a judgement on an image and anoy those that spent many many hours doing it for you and i and others you read and learn a bit first then you may just understand.I personally have used this image from the hour it was released and for me its perfect and yes i have tried and used many others and Pacino is the best so far there will be better images of course but at the pressent time Pacino rules for me so dont knock something you know nothing about.

Last edited:
shep said:

your doing something wrong.

i found 267 channels in under 3 mins, now if thats nothing to rave about then i dont know what is. pacino is the dogs b*ll*cks

scanned using slow scan - found all channels, saved re-booted
ended up with about 6 channels

put in my frequency details , did a scan. found all channels ` saved re-booted .. no pay perview channels and no adult channels..

from the post I have read, loads of people are having problems with scanning.

anyway, I am using this image because, It works by importing my services file.

Thank you
Shep

senior member from the

Last edited by a moderator:
Shep when you take the time to read these replies you may just re think your comment and realise its not the image its the USER

shep said:
scanned using slow scan - found all channels, saved re-booted
ended up with about 6 channels

put in my frequency details , did a scan. found all channels ` saved re-booted .. no pay perview channels and no adult channels..

from the post I have read, loads of people are having problems with scanning.

anyway, I am using this image because, It works by importing my services file.

Thank you
Shep

senior member from the

Is that supposed to mean something cos there are loads of S**** members here higher than you m8

Last edited:
who is that meant to impress lol
we dont mind u being here even glad u joined us ;) but being a senior member of another forum means nothing m8 :)

how can any body say anything negative about this image it the wee mutts nuts finds all channels in under 3 mins now thats amazing.Theres nothing more annoying than going to watch prem plus and its moved blody transponder well with this image who cares takes 2 bloody mins.Just wish i knew how to incorpotrate the scanning into other images as i have a trouble some box which freezes or has budgies but works fine with only old boxcracker image or nextgen would be good to get the scnning into one of these images

Back