Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

just loaded pacino 2.1

Napster said:
that the best bit you have to put them in the order you want

yea but everytime i put a new image it seems i hav to rescan the channels witch takes 30mins =/ unless im doing something wrong?

d34n said:
yea but everytime i put a new image it seems i hav to rescan the channels witch takes 30mins =/ unless im doing something wrong?

Why do you have to re-scan why dont you do it the easy way and save your files in the order that you want them then copy them over once you have the new image on.

shep said:
I am using pacino image, and found the scanning option ` a total waste of time. Have to import my channels from another scan from another image..

I really don`t know why everyone raves about this pacino image..
Think it`s hyped up a bit.

I am using it, but it`s no different than any other image I have used.

No offense to those who worked hard on the image

Bit harsh Shep - The guys who produced these images put a lot of effort in, not sure you can slag them off and then say no offense as if that makes it okay. I think most people will be taking the word of the long time posters, who have written the images, above someone with only 5 posts! It may have come out different from what you intended but you need to be careful not to bite the hand that feeds. If you get everyone's back up you won't get much help I would expect. Sorry if this is bit harsh in itself as I freely admit I know very little but am still trying to learn. A lot of my learning is dependant on the good will of the people contributing here.

I tried Pachino last night. Picture was great but unfortunately I could not get sound on any channel.

Ahh well. Back to Sportster Pro Ultra. 100% scan and only freezes about once a week.

@DW190
I suspect the AVS (auto volume setting ) is set low at start up ..on this image

Go into Gavs menu >system menu > soft standby settings > wake up volume > set to required volume

Don't know if it will fix your problem ..but it worked for me ..
rgds

Back