No good time to upgrade.

I'm running a GTX 1660 Ti
I'm not sure if its any good nowdays...

Last edited:
Told you i would end up giving you £50 for it 😆.
And your quite right..dont line Ebays pockets if you do come to sell it, theres plenty of other options.
Ive sold 1 card on here and 1 on gumtree both free of charge.

I have a GTX 1660 Ti
I'm not sure if its any good nowdays...
I bought my lad a gaming pc for xmas with a GTX 1660 ti and its the business.

Plays everything hes got with ease, including COD Cold war.

might be interested in it if its for sale
Still undecided mate but I'll be looking to sell it as a system if I do decide to part with it. Wouldn't be immediate anyway as I would need to buy a replacement first. Actually I need 2 as I need one for my workshop

bet your iching to get it in your beast. for testing purposes :p

bet your iching to get it in your beast. for testing purposes :p
I am mate but if I sell I would sell it sealed. I have had a tot up of what I have spent on it and it comes to just over £3700. I have just got the boxes out to take some pics.
I'm thinking to put it all up on Gumtree and Marketplace and see what interest it gets. If I get an offer I can't resist then it goes, otherwise it gets fitted and it stays.

The money isn't my driving force though it would be nice to gain for once. It's the thought of it sitting here not being put to proper use.

Attachments

• IMG_1440.JPG
    IMG_1440.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1441.JPG
    IMG_1441.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1433.JPG
    IMG_1433.JPG
    962.7 KB · Views: 16
Put it up on Gumtree last night and deleted it a little later. I'm going to fit it today. This will most likely be my last pc setup besides the basic one I need for my workshop, so it deserves to be my best.
Some tools are being delivered today after 12pm so I'll get started shortly after that.

Will post a pic when done :)

Put it up on Gumtree last night and deleted it a little later. I'm going to fit it today. This will most likely be my last pc setup besides the basic one I need for my workshop, so it deserves to be my best.
Some tools are being delivered today after 12pm so I'll get started shortly after that.

Alot of money for Fortnite though mate 😄.
Cant wait to see it finished.

The old saying you can’t take with and who wants to be the richest man in the graveyard. I hope it gives some well earned good times Enjoy 😊

Fortnite, kids game isn't it? I don't play online with strangers. I like to buddy up with a mate of mine and help him through on Ghost Recon Wildlands. He has early Parkinsons and his hand to eye co-ordination is shit. Makes me look a class player 😂
I'm not happy with the install yet. Those cables need moving. Why can't the designers put the power connectors on the motherboard side of the card?????
Was sort of limited where I could put the LED strip.I wanted to put it at the top on the radiator but would have meant a lot of faffing around to connect to the motherboard. Anti-sag bracket wasn't needed. You can't tell from the 3rd pic but the 4k really pops out. I have just loaded up and played an hour of Ghost Recon and the graphics have made it look a different game. Well impressed.

Attachments

• IMG_1447.JPG
    IMG_1447.JPG
    926.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1448.JPG
    IMG_1448.JPG
    783.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1450.JPG
    IMG_1450.JPG
    906.8 KB · Views: 12
Can I just say to the OP. That is a very nice build. I thought my PC was still a goodun with a 5700XT and Ryzen 3600 X and a 1TB M2 jobby....

The situation with GFX cards is still nuts thanks to crypto mining.

Speaking of GFX cards...even my old RX480 is selling for good money thanks to miners.

Oh man, my buddy started his new PC build mid COVID. After months of hunting for the AMD RX3600 he finally got it but was never able to lock down his GPU. Ended up selling his parts. We'll have to wait for crypto to crash for the opportunity to build

Oh man, my buddy started his new PC build mid COVID. After months of hunting for the AMD RX3600 he finally got it but was never able to lock down his GPU. Ended up selling his parts. We'll have to wait for crypto to crash for the opportunity to build
Jesus! That's terrible!

I built my current machine after selling my little lotus elise track car. Epic car btw. Just in time to avoid this nonsense!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jesus! That's terrible!

I built my current machine after selling my little lotus elise track car. Epic car btw. Just in time to avoid this nonsense!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looks like a Renault Clio to me 🤣

You wont get a gtx 3090 with that 😲.
I was reading today the the 3080TI will be better than the 3090 🤔

Back