Jade Goody

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Jade I would be doing exactly what she has done for her kids.

As much as I think Max Clifford is a exploitative sleazebag, he has offered her a last chance to make a small fortune for her kids. What parent wouldn't take advantage of the situation?

I don't know why she is marrying that twat though, AFAICS he is marrying his way to her fortune.

Just saw on C4 news that poor guffawing Jack is so distraught that he and his fuckwit pals traveled to the wedding location dressed in bra and panties.

You can't beat a bit of tact and decorum in these situations.

Hopefully Jade has had the sense to appoint a decent lawyer to oversee the finances, we can only hope and pray that there is a clause excluding Tweed from any serious monetary gain.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he is a genuine fella who loves her and wants to look after her kids, I hope this is the case.

An emotive subject such as this has no right or wrong answer, it is all opinions thats all.

The point I want to make is that she isn't taking this money she is being offered it. The magazines/TV are giving her the sums that they are because they know that they will recoup more in revenue returns, so really we shouldn't be looking at Jade Goody or even the producers we should be looking around at the people who are buying and watching this morbid show. Instead of seeing the girl dying in pictures why don't they donate the £3 a week to charity instead ? No, of course not.

The girl is an arse and thats a fact, but she deserves the same sympathy as all the other poor sufferers around the world, no more and no less.

Messa

I don't see a problem. its just someone trying to get by. if you had the opportunity to set you family up for life, and all you had to do was act like a dimwit, would you not?

Jealousy makes me sick, anyone who complains about this, is little more than jealous. anyone of us would do this, IF we got the chance.
stop winging just because you have not!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it me thinking the worst of people or is that guy marrying her quickly so he's entitled to half when she goes??

i know she wants to what she can to make it a more comfortable life for her kids but the way she's doing it wrong. She's a millionaire anyway and with what she'll leave behind, her kids will no doubt a more than comfotable life. I believe the tweed guy is just in it for the ££££.

i said to my lass yesterday you'll not find out for about the first 6 month or so after she passes away what kind off lad jack will b..if she died and he went public sayin i dont wont anything i belive he would go on to make his own money but the papers will follow him for a good while after this watchin him lookin for him to do something wrong..time will tell

Iv just read all the posts in the thread and felt i will have a little say

I can totally understand why Jade is doing all of this. She just wants a good life for her children and i understand that. I just feel for freddy and bobby so much. No child should have to go through losing there parents so young. They love there mummy so much and its going to break there hearts.

Im glad Jade has brought this to the attention of the press because it has saved many other womans lives. If this saves just one life then thats brilliant to me. Just think that life could be your mum, gran, daughter, wife, girlfriend or friend. How happy would you feel if it saved there life?

I can not start to think what it would be like to have cancer or watch my mother die so young. It would tear me apart. So just think for one minute please what her boys will be going through.

It so imature to say i donate more money then you. It dont matter how much or when you donate. Even if you can only afford £1 a week then thats still good.

I recently lost my grandpa to cancer and it was awful seeing him in his finale days so just think what it will be like for freddy and booby please.

All those saying she is doing it for the money, Grow the hell up will you. She wont be alive long enough to go by a nice car and have a month in somewhere hot.

I respect what Jade is doing.

If you dont want to read about it then dont look at the pages in the papers or on the news. Simple really!

I honestly dont trust Jack one tiny bit. But if he is making jade hapy then thats all that matters in her final months.

Sorry for the story but just had to have my say and view on the subject.

thanx for reading xx

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people that work and pay taxes. Today we paid for the police to provide security for Jades private wedding. I love it when our money gets spent wisely in good economic times, especially when we have so many free police officers hanging around on street corners doing nothing.

I have to say that I'm not a Jade fan but if it was me I'd do exactly the same thing to make sure my kids had something in the bank for there education etc, and I just hope that Jade has had the good sense to make sure the money she makes goes in to a trust fund or something that only the boys can touch cos I wouldn't trust that Jack one little bit, but at least the boys have their real dad I'm sure he will take good care of them.

There's a lot of talk on this thread about Jade being thick.

I do laugh at her obvious lack of knowledge but don't confuse intelligence with ignorance.

Although she has no education to speak of she must have an astute head on her shoulders.

She must be the best known and most successful contestant from 'Big Brother' and she didn't even win it.

She's made £millions out of it. She took the oppurtunities offered and succeeded, how many of us could have done the same.

There's a lot of talk on this thread about Jade being thick.

I do laugh at her obvious lack of knowledge but don't confuse intelligence with ignorance.

Although she has no education to speak of she must have an astute head on her shoulders.

She must be the best known and most successful contestant from 'Big Brother' and she didn't even win it.

She's made £millions out of it. She took the oppurtunities offered and succeeded, how many of us could have done the same.

of course your definition is correct pal, but sorry, she is thick.

:)

Yes, its sad shes dying - purely for the fact she has kids.

But should we feel sympathy for a STRANGER? NO.

Ive had a browse of this thread and well recently lost my father in law (per say - im not maiired yet ) to brain cancer... very sudden very quick....

He had over 90 people at the funeral.. of which 25 were imidiate family. and none of us really new the other 65.. many were guys he worked at fords with, many of thoes left 10 years before he fell ill with the initial throat cancer.. yet they were there stil...

did you see that in the paper.... no why because he had his friends and family with him the whole time and and sorrt to put it.. had no need to "Milk the media" with this ill ness which kills more people every year..

yeah goody was a bimbo.. yeah she made alot of money.. yeah shes finally married.. yeah shes got cancer,,, (and that i do feel sorry for) but why place yaself in the lime like the way she has..

fopr the money, for the satafaction af being famous...

if i were you i woulda hve kept it to myself and thoes who mattered..

as at the funeral.. there be more people there that dont know you then that will.. and that i feel sorry for you for..

Yes, its sad shes dying - purely for the fact she has kids.

But should we feel sympathy for a STRANGER? NO.

Sympathy for a stranger: fine.

Interest in the intimate details of the life of a stranger: kind of weird.

How people are fickle with attitudes. Where are the moral standings. Jade was racist.

How people are fickle with attitudes. Where are the moral standings. Jade was racist.

Racist!!!!!! in what way???? because of the poppadom !!!! that whole nonsense annyed me to the core. politicians up in arms, Dont even start me on their double standards. THE SUN had an article the day after she did that called "Pot Noodle" when Ronnie O'Sullivan played a Chinese guy. Were the Chinese govt going mad!!! So i don't think she is a racist. That term gets banded about far to loosely in this country

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people that work and pay taxes. Today we paid for the police to provide security for Jades private wedding. I love it when our money gets spent wisely in good economic times, especially when we have so many free police officers hanging around on street corners doing nothing.

No they are all doing much more important paper work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back