Jade Goody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racist!!!!!! in what way???? because of the poppadom !!!! that whole nonsense annyed me to the core. politicians up in arms, Dont even start me on their double standards. THE SUN had an article the day after she did that called "Pot Noodle" when Ronnie O'Sullivan played a Chinese guy. Were the Chinese govt going mad!!! So i don't think she is a racist. That term gets banded about far to loosely in this country

I totally agree. The word racist is used to lightly these days. Nobody dare say anything incase somebody says oh your being racist. Blah ............

There's a lot of talk on this thread about Jade being thick.

I do laugh at her obvious lack of knowledge but don't confuse intelligence with ignorance.

Although she has no education to speak of she must have an astute head on her shoulders.

She must be the best known and most successful contestant from 'Big Brother' and she didn't even win it.

She's made £millions out of it. She took the oppurtunities offered and succeeded, how many of us could have done the same.

It says a lot about the society we live in now - I mean there are lots of people sufferring what she is going through without getting the attention, sympathy, money etc. The whole thing is about money and exploiting the system.

What was the purpose of her marrying Tweedy? - Just so that they can get a £1m OK! deal. He is not going to look after the kids - in fact he will use her association with Jade to promote himself to make more money in the future.

Also all these characters falling over themselve trying to help her - Elton John offerring his mansions for the wedding, Harrods giving her a free wedding dress - Pathetic. Why don't these guys give the cash to cancer reserach charities.

Max Clfford'd involvement say it all - what a waste.

I am sorry but everytime I see her on TV or press it really makes my blood boil.

The press and the media are mostly to blame.

what i dont understand is the exclusives she done with the sun when the same paper had the vote out the pig campain when she was in big brother and they had the pictures done to make her look like miss piggy lol.
shows what some people do for money. she always has and still is talking to anyone who will pay to listen just because shes dying dosent mean im not sick of seing her here there and everywhere i look does that make me a bad person.

It says a lot about the society we live in now - I mean there are lots of people sufferring what she is going through without getting the attention, sympathy, money etc. The whole thing is about money and exploiting the system.

What was the purpose of her marrying Tweedy? - Just so that they can get a £1m OK! deal. He is not going to look after the kids - in fact he will use her association with Jade to promote himself to make more money in the future.

Also all these characters falling over themselve trying to help her - Elton John offerring his mansions for the wedding, Harrods giving her a free wedding dress - Pathetic. Why don't these guys give the cash to cancer reserach charities.

I am sorry but everytime I see her on TV or press it really makes my blood boil.

The press and the media are mostly to blame.

I'm baffled why you chose to 'quote' me when nothing you wrote had anything to do with what I wrote.

I "think" Max Clifford's wife also died of cancer, which I think was mentioned as his reason for getting involved. Though don't quote me on that, I could be wrong...

That said, the guy is a knob, though seemingly very good at his job.

who doesnt exploit the system when the oppertunity arrises,and for right reasons, good look to her and her family

at the end of the day shes looking out for her kids, whatever u think of her, that a noble thing

Im sure the last thing Jade wants it to be all over the telly while fighting for her life but she openly admits she doing it to raise cash for her sons future.

For that I applaude her as im sure it cant be easy.

Im sure the last thing Jade wants it to be all over the telly while fighting for her life but she openly admits she doing it to raise cash for her sons future.

Yes I tend to agree. I pity her sad neighbour though, although sympathising with all the Media oiks around his house, he did not have to voice his disgust at Jade, did he? What a sad 'ol git!

roz

I somehow doubt that, SHe has lived in the media since day 1, why would now be any different.

Fair comment, she is raising money for her kids, she is in a position to do it, I'm not going to begrudge any parent who does that but this is really all too much.

Fine, sell it to the magazines or make a TV show I don't care, that way I can choose to avoid it, what I do object to is having somebody who is ultimately famous for sweet FA being plastered all over the news and papers as BREAKING NEWS -

I think she relishes the limelight, it was that that made her famous that that made her rich and that that will be there when she dies.

I don't wish cancer on my worst enemy but I think there is a line, to me she has sold her dignity for a few quid.

Next we'll be having a state funeral for somebody 6 months ago a lot of people would openly admit to disliking. I just wish the media would grow a pair rather than jumping from one band wagon to the next.

wendy richard was very dignified. but seeing this jade business splashed across all the papers is a bit much! does the father (brazier) not provide, or is not going to provide for them when shes gone?? people have got to rememvber that she is not the only person in the world who has cancer at this very moment in time.

it amazes me how the british public and papers seem to forget to easily (ala celebrity big brother 2007)

I myself do not read anything about her as it does not interest me , but to those of you who are moaning would you not do the same if it meant a better lifestyle for your children.If you answer no your a f**king liar.

I myself do not read anything about her as it does not interest me , but to those of you who are moaning would you not do the same if it meant a better lifestyle for your children.If you answer no your a f**king liar.

All this time and energy her and her “team” seams to be spending creating this media “buzz” in my opinion isn’t worth it. Yes ensuring her children’s financial future is important, but hasn’t she already done that by now? Is an extra front page in the Sun or a picture exclusive really going to add that much to the bank ? And is it worth it if its at the expense of the time she has left with her family and loved ones ?

I know if i had the choice between using the last sap of energy and time i had left in this world it damn sure wouldn’t be spent playing the media game. I’d be using the time with my loved ones. Money is not and will not replace a mother, no doubt it will make things easier though. but at what cost ?

Like i said i choose not to read or listen to any of whats going on , i just know that i would do the same for my children.
All this time and energy her and her “team” seams to be spending creating this media “buzz” in my opinion isn’t worth it. Yes ensuring her children’s financial future is important, but hasn’t she already done that by now? Is an extra front page in the Sun or a picture exclusive really going to add that much to the bank ? And is it worth it if its at the expense of the time she has left with her family and loved ones ?

I know if i had the choice between using the last sap of energy and time i had left in this world it damn sure wouldn’t be spent playing the media game. I’d be using the time with my loved ones. Money is not and will not replace a mother, no doubt it will make things easier though. but at what cost ?

[MAD][/MAD][MAD][/MAD][MAD][/MAD]

I have not read the full 12 pages on this, I could only read the first 2 and a couple of posts from page 3 before I was overcome with rage! So I will appologise in advance if I am repeating what someone else has already said.........BUT.....

ARE YOU LOT RIGHT????????????????????????????????

FFS this is a girl of what 27-28? Having to face the fact that she is dying!
Who the hell are we to question her motives for anything? Until you have been in that sort of position, you have no right to slag anyone else off for their actions in that position!

Yeah, fair enough she's not the brightest pin in the box, but those of you have said she has done nothing to raise awareness of cervical cancer, YOU ARE SOOOOOO WRONG!
It is a fact that 25% (or something like that) more young women have been having smears since Jade started her campaign. She is also campaigning for smears to be compulsary from an earlier age.

She had a really really bad upbringing, hence the fact that she is like she is. The way I see it is, Her parents were in no state to care for her properly, so she was left to drag herself and other kids up. She is a fighter, and instead of getting into drugs, she decided she needed to do something with her life, hence BB, and she did it. Good on her I say!

She does not want the same for her kids. With the money she has made through publicising her illness and wedding, she has paid for a private education for her 2 boys until they are 18! This is the only way she knows how to make money, so why shouldn't she? She obviously needs to know that she has taken care of the boys futures, thats probably the only way she can be sure that they will get the education that she was unable to get.

And for those who have slated her for concentrating on her wedding, I really don't understand you! She may have been one of them girls who has dreamed of having the big white wedding, all her life. When you are told that you only have so long left you want to all the things you have dreamed of, you don't want to put anything off. I don't see how anyone can slate her for that!

This has got me soooo mad, nearly 3 years ago (June 2006) I was told I might not have seen Christmas. I had a little girl aged 5 and a little boy aged 2. Luckily (sort of) a biopsy showed I didn't have cancer (lung), but I do have NSIP (none specific interstitial pneumonia) I have been on oxygen 24/7 since 2006, and need a lung transplant. I have never smoked, and they have never been able to tell me how or why I got this. It's a nightmare, but at least I am still here! (I'm 33 now)

I feel for Jade so much, in my eyes she is so strong as a person.

Again I am sorry if I am repeating anyone else, but i could just not bring myself to read the full thread.

Allroad - I am so sorry to hear that your wife is going through it too. My best wishes go out to you and your family x

the constant press coverage is really starting to bore and anger me now, everyday somthing new, its like watching a soap opera but what makes her so special? she has made millions for being a nobody (and fair play to her), her boys will be well looked after so i dont see why she needs to make more money and why its headline news everyday?

yes i feel sorry for her and her kids as i would with anyone and there famlies that have to go threw the same situation, which countless families have to do everyday! what do they make out it? absolutly nothing!

Last edited:
[MAD][/MAD][MAD][/MAD][MAD][/MAD]

I have not read the full 12 pages on this, I could only read the first 2 and a couple of posts from page 3 before I was overcome with rage! So I will appologise in advance if I am repeating what someone else has already said.........BUT.....

ARE YOU LOT RIGHT????????????????????????????????

FFS this is a girl of what 27-28? Having to face the fact that she is dying!
Who the hell are we to question her motives for anything? Until you have been in that sort of position, you have no right to slag anyone else off for their actions in that position!

Yeah, fair enough she's not the brightest pin in the box, but those of you have said she has done nothing to raise awareness of cervical cancer, YOU ARE SOOOOOO WRONG!
It is a fact that 25% (or something like that) more young women have been having smears since Jade started her campaign. She is also campaigning for smears to be compulsary from an earlier age.

She had a really really bad upbringing, hence the fact that she is like she is. The way I see it is, Her parents were in no state to care for her properly, so she was left to drag herself and other kids up. She is a fighter, and instead of getting into drugs, she decided she needed to do something with her life, hence BB, and she did it. Good on her I say!

She does not want the same for her kids. With the money she has made through publicising her illness and wedding, she has paid for a private education for her 2 boys until they are 18! This is the only way she knows how to make money, so why shouldn't she? She obviously needs to know that she has taken care of the boys futures, thats probably the only way she can be sure that they will get the education that she was unable to get.

And for those who have slated her for concentrating on her wedding, I really don't understand you! She may have been one of them girls who has dreamed of having the big white wedding, all her life. When you are told that you only have so long left you want to all the things you have dreamed of, you don't want to put anything off. I don't see how anyone can slate her for that!

This has got me soooo mad, nearly 3 years ago (June 2006) I was told I might not have seen Christmas. I had a little girl aged 5 and a little boy aged 2. Luckily (sort of) a biopsy showed I didn't have cancer (lung), but I do have NSIP (none specific interstitial pneumonia) I have been on oxygen 24/7 since 2006, and need a lung transplant. I have never smoked, and they have never been able to tell me how or why I got this. It's a nightmare, but at least I am still here! (I'm 33 now)

I feel for Jade so much, in my eyes she is so strong as a person.

Again I am sorry if I am repeating anyone else, but i could just not bring myself to read the full thread.

Allroad - I am so sorry to hear that your wife is going through it too. My best wishes go out to you and your family x

What a cracking post and thanks for taking the time to post it. I think you are spot on in all your points.
Im sad to hear you are ill and i wish you well.

the constant press coverage is really starting to bore and anger me now, everyday somthing new, its like watching a soap opera but what makes her so special? she has made millions for being a nobody (and fair play to her), her boys will be well looked after so i dont see why she needs to make more money and why its headline news everyday?

yes i feel sorry for her and her kids as i would with anyone and there famlies that have to go threw the same situation, which countless families have to do everyday! what do they make out it? absolutly nothing!

Never mind m8 she will be dead in a couple of weeks then thats your problem solved.

Post like yours make my blood boil. I just hope you never have to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back